GB HOMEPAGE

Ghost in the Sheet - How do I get up to the office?

Posted By: Puzzlewoman

Ghost in the Sheet - How do I get up to the office? - 03/21/08 12:30 AM

The stairs are broken after I sent the monster crashing thru the tube, now I am not able to get up to the office where supposedly the key I sent through the tube awaits.
Posted By: MaG

Re: Ghost in the Sheet - How do I get up to the office? - 03/21/08 12:53 AM

You can ask the monster to help you fix the stairs but you have do lots of other things first before he can help you.
Posted By: texaslady

Re: Ghost in the Sheet - How do I get up to the office? - 03/21/08 12:54 AM

Puzzlewoman are you returning to Hall B to use that staircase?

Sue

Re: Ghost in the Sheet - How do I get up to the office? - 03/21/08 03:44 AM

yes, it is broken .

Re: Ghost in the Sheet - How do I get up to the office? - 03/21/08 03:48 AM

PW. Talk to the monster at the cellar and get him to help. But before you can do that you ahve to fix the fan, talk to the woman in the shower and lots of prep first. wave

Re: Ghost in the Sheet - How do I get up to the office? - 03/21/08 04:02 AM

Hi MaG! I fixed the fan already. I talked with the monster and he wants something crunchy to eat??

Re: Ghost in the Sheet - How do I get up to the office? - 03/21/08 04:16 AM

Talk to the man smoking inside the locker and Dirac - and see what happens. They will give you a clue and somethings should happen after you follow through with the clue they give you

Re: Ghost in the Sheet - How do I get up to the office? - 03/23/08 02:37 AM

Hi Mag, this is the third time I have started the game over from the very beginning,I just don't understand what I am missing ,have clicked on everything!! I even followed a walkthrough completely the third time around and can not get to where the "Boss" sends down Ozzy *talked with everyone. One walkthrough says that I should be able to ask Larissa about the cellar and the ladybirds but I never get that option and I am thinking that is where the hangup is? How do I trigger that conversation - I would even be, at this point wanting a saved game right when Ozzy is sent down to get me! Thanks:)

Re: Ghost in the Sheet - How do I get up to the office? - 03/23/08 03:31 AM

PW,

Note: If you do not see the cutscene of Larissa calling out to you; be sure that you have:

1. Read the letter hidden in the garage cabinet.
2. Found the strange device box in the dressing room.
3. Made an agreement with the cellar hungry monster.
4. Have visited hall B.
5. Talked to Larisa about Niels' letter found on the floor in the Store Room.

Re: Ghost in the Sheet - How do I get up to the office? - 03/23/08 03:51 AM

Mag! You ROCK! it was the Neils letter on the store room floor that I had missed!! WAY to the right and not even a look icon! Thanks much, I'm sure this will helps others as well, Thanks much!!!

Re: Ghost in the Sheet - How do I get up to the office? - 03/23/08 04:18 AM

Great! yay
© 2024 GameBoomers Community