GB HOMEPAGE

RHEM 3

Posted By: GarfieldOdi

RHEM 3 - 04/13/08 11:03 PM

I am using the WT by Mag which is great! The WT says to "GO BACK DOWN TO THE DRAIN WATER CONTROL NORTH SIDE". It says to go across the lower level of the floating bridge. Go down the ladder. Go forward until the far corridor and press the button on the wall to drain the water. Go to the metal hatch at next corridor and exit outside. I have just taken the left fragment from the top of the grate. The WT says to allow water in the reservoir again. Then it says to go back up the ladder, cross bridge, back to top level of bridge and press the button to unlock and 'float' the floating center portion again. The problem is, I can't seem to find the button to press to unlock and 'float' the floating center portion again. I have tried this twice, even back tracking and I'm still stuck here. Thank you for any help you can give me.

GarfieldOdi
Posted By: MaG

Re: RHEM 3 - 04/13/08 11:36 PM

This is the button on the floor at the top level of the floating bridge.

This is after you crossed the lower level of the bridge and then you get to the room with the 2 manhole covers on the floor.
Climb the ladder that is on the wall to get to the table room.
Go to the bridge and at the center look on the floor to see the hatch. Open the hatch and see the reed button.

Re: RHEM 3 - 04/14/08 01:09 PM

Thank you Mag. I will try that. I have another question. I was reading in one of the other posts on REHM 3 that you need to put the hand back on the blue dot when doing the bridges in order to make the bridge switch puzzle work. Is this something I need to do now or have I already gone past that? I want to make sure I don't have to back track again. Thank you for your help.

GarfieldOdi

Re: RHEM 3 - 04/14/08 04:29 PM

No, that is a different puzzle and bridges in another building. You're still on track.

Re: RHEM 3 - 04/20/08 12:11 AM

I just finished talking to the Woman in Red. I took the elevator up and got the blue key. Then I saw the drawing just before the entryway to the building. Then I went inside the dark room and pressed and held the button on the right panel until all 5 squares lit up. I saw a luminous drawing appear on the left of the door. I exited the dark room, closed the door and turned on the lights then I pressed the left button to open the door. I clicked a cord to see each painting. Then the WT says to hold open a curtin for one or two seconds then exit, close the door, turn out the lights, wait about five seconds then go back in and open the same curtin and see a luminous drawing in the painting. In the mandolin painting I just see black and the painting of the portrait of the man, the paper is just white, no squares on the paper. I must have missed something. Also, the WT says to do the same thing to the next picture. Do I follow the same procedure for the next painting as I did with the first one?

Thank you for your help. GarfieldOdi

Re: RHEM 3 - 04/20/08 12:45 AM

This is very picky on time.
If you don't get in there fast enough, the hidden drawing will start to fade.
I had to redo this part several times before I can get pictures. lol
Yes - do the same thing on each of the pictures (one at a time). luck
Posted By: fisicx

Re: RHEM 3 - 04/20/08 01:01 PM

I played the game slightly differently. The pictures are light sensitive so you need to charge them up. With the lights on, hold open the curtains for at least 5 seconds (clue was the image next to the door). Exit the room turn off the lights and reenter. Open the curtains again and you should see the image.

Re: RHEM 3 - 04/20/08 07:34 PM

Thank you both! I got through it just fine after your help.

I have question not relating to RHEM. How do I get an avitar by my name like you both have?

GarfieldOdi

Re: RHEM 3 - 04/20/08 07:39 PM

Go to My Place at top of each forum page.
Then select My Profile.
Scroll down and see the avatar choices.
If you want a 'stock' avatar - click on the link and you will get the avatar selection frames.
Follow the instructions.
Then after selecting - be sure to click the submit button in your profile so that it gets entered.

I you have one of your own, you have to have it in your own site-homepage that can be link to.

Have fun choosing.

Re: RHEM 3 - 04/20/08 08:07 PM

Thank you for your help with the avatar.

Now I'm really stuck on RHEM 3. I have finished with the paintings and checked out the four black and white ball machines on the wall and saw the words. Then I went up the ladder,unlatched the door, pushed the button to open it. The WT by MAG says to look out the window and press the button to close the door at the lower level of the floating bridge. Then the WT says to turn around and enter the newly opened door. (What newly opened door?) It says to go down to the cave building. Do I go back down the ladder I just came up? I see a hallway ahead but I went there and it didn't look right. I went back down the ladder and that wasn't right either. This is where I'm stuck. I need help! Thanks so much, you are great!

GarfieldOdi

Re: RHEM 3 - 04/20/08 08:19 PM

That door behind you with the ladder. There was a door there that you unlocked to get where you are now.
Go back down to the cave area via the ladder.

Re: RHEM 3 - 04/20/08 09:32 PM

I finally figured it out. I'm stuck again. I went back down to the dry reservoir and down the grill to be at the cave tunnel. I went back up the ladder in the cave building and up to the second level of the ravine building again. I pressed the button by the window again to open the lower level door at the reservoir building. Then the WT by Mag says to go to the top floor of the left side of the Ravine building (library)(how do I get there?). Then it says to turn right, forward and see if the elevator bridge is here. If not, press the button to call it to this floor. Then at the second level of the ravine building, go right, forward to the button. Press to lower this left side's bridge ladder. Help, I'm lost. Thank you for your help.

GardfieldOdi

Re: RHEM 3 - 04/20/08 09:55 PM

I presume that you're standing by the window where you just opened that door you see across the reservoir.
If so - turn right to that hallway. Forward and look right to see if that floor elevator is there (if there is a way to right - then it's there; if there's a space then it is not there).
If it is not there - there should be a button on the right side of the wall (I think - please verify) to call it down.
If not you have to manually bring it down the regular way.
Keep us posted.

Re: RHEM 3 - 04/20/08 11:07 PM

I finally figured it out. There was a green button on the right side of the wall. I'm now at the library foyer. The WT by MAG says to press the button by the window to power-activate the blue cable. There is a small red button at the top and a bigger red button just below it on the right side of the window. Both are attached to the blue cable. Which button do I push? Small top red button or lower big red button or both? Then it says to turn around and see an up button. I see that so I know I'm in the right spot. Then I am to turn left, open the door and enter the library. Which button do I push? Thank you for your help.

GarfieldOdi
Posted By: Rice burner

Re: RHEM 3 - 04/21/08 12:15 AM

GarfieldOdi, push the large button and that will turn the small red button on the top to green.
Kay

Re: RHEM 3 - 04/27/08 09:36 PM

I'm using the WT by MAG. I'm not sure how to explain where I am. I have finished the library, what fun that was! I have talked to the woman in red again and she thanked me. Then I did the back of the tunnel hatch. I have gone down the ladder at the grate under the floating bridge. I have made a note of the three green framed tirangles. Then I went back up the ladder, out the grate and back inside the building. The WT says to go forward until the ladder, climb up and cross the floating bridge and back down the right manhole. It says to go forward until the far ladder and turn around and lower the bridge using the button on the stand. So far, so good. Then the WT says to climb up and go to the bridge. It doesn't say which ladder to climb up. Is it the one by the button to lower the bridge or the one that I came down on from the hatch under the floating bridge? Then the WT says "Go back to the south side of RHEM". It says to go right and up the ladder (which ladder) to go back to the ravine area. It says to go forward, left and use the elevator to go down to the tunnel. I can't find the elevator either. HELP!!! Thank you for your help.

GarfieldOdi

Re: RHEM 3 - 04/27/08 10:11 PM

Hi Garfield,

I found where you are in the wt. smile

When you pressed that button that lowered the bridge - that lowered the bridge over the left manhole behind you, if you are facing the stand with the button.
Climb up the next ladder, a bit to the elft of the stand.

Then go to the bridge after climbing up - this means that bridge that you lowered. The one that has access to the main entryway to the building on your left.
So with the gate behind you and the building on your left - go forward.
Once on the walkway - turn right and climb that ladder that is the access to the south side of Rhem. There's a tree on top of that ladder.
You'll find the elevator then following the walkway. luck

Re: RHEM 3 - 04/27/08 10:54 PM

Thank you MAG, I will try this and let you know how I do.

Are you doing ok since we lost Sue?

GarfieldOdi

Re: RHEM 3 - 04/27/08 10:59 PM

luck Garfield.

I'm doing OK. Other loss happened this week and I'm still working on both. Time will heal. Thanks for asking.

Re: RHEM 3 - 04/27/08 11:11 PM

I'm sorry to hear about your other loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

I did what you said and I made it to the Pavilion area just fine. Thank you for all your help.

GarfieldOdi

Re: RHEM 3 - 04/27/08 11:57 PM

Thank you. smile

Glad that you got through. More interesting puzzles to come. Have fun.

Re: RHEM 3 - 05/11/08 05:47 PM

I am using the WT by MAG. I am confused by the cell doors. I have looked at the map in the north door but am confused. There are 4 doors but the map shows 8. I do not know how to get to all these doors. I went into door #1 and pushed the red cell door button and then the WT says to go to 7 (I think) but I don't know where 7 is. I don't know how to get myself on the right path. Thank you for your help.

GarfieldOdi

Re: RHEM 3 - 05/11/08 05:54 PM

Each wall has a door - so 4 doors that have rooms beyond them. Let's say N, E, S, W. At the map those are where the arrows are located.

When you enter the left, right door and bottom doors, you will see the cells and the repective cell doors.

You now see the numbers in the map. Those are the cell doors you see when you enter through the doors.
Enter the right door to access cell door #1.
Then look for the button (shown in red in the map) and press it to open cell door #8 that is inside the left door.

Re: RHEM 3 - 05/11/08 06:57 PM

Thank you MAG. When I come out of the north room with the map do I go right or left to door #1? This may take me awhile to figure out. After I open a cell door, do I go into it to open another cell door? Thank you for your help.

GarfieldOdi

Re: RHEM 3 - 05/11/08 07:29 PM

Follow the map. The room with the map is the one on top with the hangman body.
Follow the step by step as stated and use the map as you go. luck

Re: RHEM 3 - 05/11/08 07:43 PM

Ok, thank you MAG. I will let you know how I do.

GarfieldOdi

Re: RHEM 3 - 05/11/08 11:18 PM

MAG, I finally got through the cell doors. It took me about an hour and a half trying over and over again and I somehow got it. I am now at the windows shutter puzzle part 1. I haven't tried it yet but will next weekend when I have more time. Thank you for all your help. I don't know how any of you do this, the WT's take a lot of time to write for us and I really appreciate it. Without all your hard work I wouldn't be able to get through any of my games.

GarfieldOdi

Re: RHEM 3 - 05/22/08 10:54 AM

I am using the WT by MAG. I somehow messed up setting the geometric symbols of the flowers and the door to the secret place won't open. When did the setting of the geometric symbols start? Is it at the beginning of the court yard at the Pavilion? I can start again, I just don't know where to start over. Thank you for your help.

GarfieldOdi

Re: RHEM 3 - 05/22/08 12:16 PM

I am not understanding your question of where to start. Too early for me to use the brain.

The geometric shape answers to the different rooms in the annex are taken from solving the flower puzzle at the courtyard.
The different rooms to enter those solutions (clues) are in the annex. You enter those as you open/enter those rooms. When you have the necessary solutions entered, then the secret place will be accessible.

Re: RHEM 3 - 05/22/08 01:32 PM

Thank you MAG. I will have to start again in the court yard. I hope I still have my save.

GarfieldOdi
Posted By: topcat

Re: RHEM 3 - 05/23/08 07:55 PM

Rhem 3
I cant seem to get the hatch to be closed that has the 3 green framed triangles. i pulled the pull ring and heard noise but when i get down there its still open. Help!!
topcat

Re: RHEM 3 - 05/23/08 08:55 PM

topcat,

I can't place where you are. Can you give me more description.
-----

I think I know where you are now - in the cave where the lady in red was located.
Be sure that you are close to it. I vaguely remember that I had to be close and then click on the pull ring.

The door you are trying to close is the one at end of that walkway. So you can check to see if it is close and you cannot exit. It is not an overhead hatch, it is the hatch that goes to the cave walkway. luck
Posted By: topcat

Re: RHEM 3 - 05/23/08 09:55 PM

Mag,
thanks for replying but in the mean time I figured it out.
topcat

Re: RHEM 3 - 05/23/08 10:18 PM

Glad you did it by yourself. Enjoy the game.

Re: RHEM 3 - 05/24/08 08:54 PM

I am using the WT by MAG. I don't know why I'm having so much trouble with setting the symbols on the flowers. For some reason I still can't get it right. I started over in the court yard and can't seem to set the flower symbols right in the rooms with the flowers from the court yard to get into the secret room. Does someone have a save after the flower symbols are set but just before the secret place? If not, I will keep trying until it works. I don't know how to install a save either so if you could include those directions too I would be most grateful. Thank you for your help.

GarfieldOdi

Re: RHEM 3 - 05/24/08 09:05 PM

Garfield,

The courtyard pictures are only clues.
You can start in the different annex rooms. That might be where the confusion occurs. There are a lot of rooms to open. Also the tricky part is you have to close a room in order to open another room. So if you forget to close it, then you might miss checking that room.
Best to follow the annex part (open close of the rooms) again - slowly from an old save.
I don't have saves for this game that might be way back where you are.

Re: RHEM 3 - 05/24/08 09:27 PM

Thank you MAG. I will try again and let you know how I do.

GarfieldOdi

Re: RHEM 3 - 05/25/08 04:38 AM

Good luck.

Re: RHEM 3 - 05/25/08 06:26 PM

MAG I ran into another snag. I'm pretty sure I got all the shapes set for the flowers and the window shades look right. The problem I'm having now is finding the white flower room. I just checked to make sure the shades were correct on the balcony. The WT says to enter the door left of the balcony. Then it says to turn right and see the white flower room. The WT says this room will open only when all the other rooms have been checked and closed. When I go through the door left of the balcony, there is a long walkway with a door at the end (it doesn't open) with a red button and there is also a place that looks like one of the puzzle peices I picked up. This doesn't look right. So where is the white flower room from the balcony? Thank you for your help.

GarfieldOdi

Re: RHEM 3 - 05/25/08 06:49 PM

From walkthrough:

Annex - Enter the door left of the balcony.

Third room - Turn right and see the white flower room. This room will open only when all the others rooms have been checked and closed.

You looked out the balcony to check the windows.
Exit the balcony and enter the door left of the balcony to be at the annex (long hallway).
Go to the third room and turn right. This should be open and it is the white flowers room.

If it is closed, then one or more doors somewhere on the lower, middle level might still be opened.
I know, it's so time consuming and a lot of trekking.

Re: RHEM 3 - 05/25/08 09:59 PM

MAG, I finally found the long hallway and the white flower room and got through the Secret Place. I am now on my way back to the Ravine Building from Kales room. It took a long time to get this far. Thank you for all your help.

GarfieldOdi

Re: RHEM 3 - 05/25/08 10:04 PM

yay bravo thumbsup
Just take it slow and you can do it.

Re: RHEM 3 - 05/26/08 06:57 PM

It's me again MAG. I'm confused. I just finished Kales room and am going back to the ravine building. I found the lamps room and the WT says to go through the lamps room and go north. I'm not good at directions so would that be the room straight ahead as I enter the lamps room? Then the WT says to open the elevator, go down the ladder, turn around and go forward and enter the small elevator at the end of the passage. Then it says to go up, left and forward down the ladder to the ravine building. When I go out what I think is the North door, I open a door and then lights come on and there is this elevator I think and I went down the ladder, then the WT says to turn around and raise the bridge ladder, etc. I think I am really lost. I know you can help me. Thank you so much.

GarfieldOdi

Re: RHEM 3 - 05/26/08 07:19 PM

Yes - North is the one straight ahead if you are in the lamps room and the door you entered on is on your back.

Good - you did go forward to the door at end of the hallway and have entered the elevator. It is now a ladder (not a lift) because you prepped this part earlier (changed it to a ladder).

I think you're missing some steps in between.

Here's the one from the walkthrough:
Open the elevator, go down the ladder, turn around and go forward and enter the small elevator at the end of the passage.
Go up, left and forward down the ladder to the ravine building.

Go forward, turn around and raise the bridge ladder. Climb to next level using the alcove ladder and then climb to the third level. Move the elevator bridge to fourth level. This is in preparation for later romp. Go down to first level.

Re: RHEM 3 - 05/26/08 08:50 PM

I'm sorry to bug you again MAG but I have another problem and I think it's a big one this time. I am now at the second statue in the underground hut cavern and the WT says to give the statue my sphere. The problem is I don't have a sphere. I don't remember when I was suppose to pick one up. I sure hope it wasn't at the beginning of the game. I really hate starting over. Thank you for your help.

GarfieldOdi

Re: RHEM 3 - 05/27/08 12:24 AM

Sorry I missed this earlier.
You can always go back to where you know things are - nothing here will be closed to you or dead end you..
As for the sphere - when you went to Kales' apartment, did you pass by that cave-office beside the railtracks.
There's a puzzle there that opens a box. The sphere is there. luck
The puzzle is that has symbols and rings.

Re: RHEM 3 - 05/27/08 10:52 AM

Morning MAG. I looked back at the WT and found the spot that it mentions the sphere. The WT says the container of the gold sphere must be the rusty box above the table. The WT doesn't say to look inside it so that was my mistake. I have a save that is right at this spot so I don't have to go back very far. I also have a question about Kales room. While in Kales room the WT says to look left and press the button of the scanner. Kale says that the crystal can be scanned here to verify if it is authentic. The WT doesn't say to scan a crystal. Would that be the black crystal later in the game? Thank you for your help.

GarfieldOdi

Re: RHEM 3 - 05/27/08 12:47 PM

Garfield,

I looked at the walkthrough. It did state to open the box and take the ball after the puzzle.

From the walkthrough:
Cave room - Go inside the cave room and the table. The container of the gold sphere must be the rusty box above the table.
Lined circle puzzle - Study the box with 3 circled box and 4 buttons. The first 3 buttons move green lights around the circles.....
Press the rightmost button to open the rusty box on the left. Take the gold sphere-ball.

You do not need to go to a saved game - you can walk over therefrom where you are and take it if you already did the puzzle.

As for the scanning the crystal - yes, that will be at the end of the game for the black crystal.

You're getting close to the last parts of the game. Great going!

Re: RHEM 3 - 05/27/08 01:32 PM

MAG, I did that puzzle and have a ball in my inventory but it only says ball, it doesn't say that it's a sphere ball. That's where I got confused. I had it the whole time and didn't realize. Your WT's are always easy to follow so I knew it had to be something I was missing. Thank you for all your help.

GarfieldOdi

Re: RHEM 3 - 05/31/08 10:55 PM

MAG, I got through the statues and I'm out of the building. Then the WT says to go forward, right to tree and take the fernlike leaf F. Hear the bird signal, short, short, long. Turn around and forward to the building. Press the button and click the knob. Take green crystal 6. When I press the button it won't open so that I can get the crystal. What did I miss? Thank you for your help.

GarfieldOdi
Posted By: TLC

Re: RHEM 3 - 05/31/08 11:00 PM

Garfield,

I haven't played this game but from what you wrote "Press the button and click the knob.", did you click the knob after pressing the button? think

Re: RHEM 3 - 05/31/08 11:10 PM

yes I did but it won't open like the others have. I pressed the button, the door where the knob is doesn't open so I can't click on the knob to take the crystal.

GarfieldOdi

Re: RHEM 3 - 06/01/08 12:04 AM

Garfield,

One of the statues might off. Check each one again. That is the trigger to open this thing.

Re: RHEM 3 - 06/07/08 10:33 PM

Hi MAG, I redid the statues and got the crystal. Now I'm at the leaf puzzle in the library. I have ran into a snag. I'm missing leaf H. Where in the game did I miss it? Can I somehow go back and get it and then start again at the leaf puzzle to complete it? I can't figure out how I missed the leaf. Thank you for your help.

GarfieldOdi

Re: RHEM 3 - 06/07/08 10:38 PM

That's the tree that is on top of that ladder that you climbed down on to get to the ravine building.
You can go back there anytime - there's no dead ends on this game. luck

Re: RHEM 3 - 06/07/08 10:50 PM

Thank you MAG. I don't think I'm far from there. I will try to find the tree.

GarfieldOdi

Re: RHEM 3 - 06/08/08 12:21 AM

Good luck.

Re: RHEM 3 - 06/09/08 01:15 PM

MAG, I did the extra puzzles at the end and finished RHEM 3. I look forward to RHEM 4. Thank you for all your help with this game.

GarfieldOdi

Re: RHEM 3 - 06/09/08 01:19 PM

devilchili yay
Me too, waiting for Rhem 4. He is working on it.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community