GB HOMEPAGE

Overclocked, stuck with the recorder

Posted By: mcc

Overclocked, stuck with the recorder - 04/17/08 09:46 PM

I am in Cell 1 (second day), have the recordings (part 1 and 2) of the day before, I am trying to play the recordings back to the patient. I start the PDA, highlight Part 1, and press playback, then I don't see the cursor and cannot do anything apart from let it run or press Esc and skip.

I checked the walkthrough and says - get the PDA off the screen by clicking on the round button, but I do not seem to be able to click on anything.
Posted By: MaG

Re: Overclocked, stuck with the recorder - 04/17/08 09:47 PM

welcome mcc,

Let's wait for a gamer to help you. One of this day, I will have to buy this game.
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: Overclocked, stuck with the recorder - 04/17/08 09:57 PM

Hi, mcc

On your PDA..When you click to use it..It will be on the screen to your left...Down below the PDA in the middle there is a button you can click to get out of the PDA...

Now if you are playing the recordings you have to play the right ones to get to the flashback...

Dave will say "UMMM" after you played the right one..then you can click on the patient to go to a flashback..

Also ..You can't ESC when Dave is playing back the recordings..
If you use the ESC key..You might miss important information..
Posted By: mcc

Re: Overclocked, stuck with the recorder - 04/17/08 10:07 PM

Thank you Dar!
Posted By: Jenny

Re: Overclocked, stuck with the recorder - 04/17/08 10:23 PM

Thanks for helping out, Darleen... praise
Posted By: nickie

Re: Overclocked, stuck with the recorder - 04/17/08 11:36 PM

Once you make your audio selection, you can hit the ESC key twice so you don't have to listen to it. That doesn't get the PDA off the screen though.
Posted By: kirina30

Re: Overclocked, stuck with the recorder - 04/19/08 12:00 PM

I have the same problem that mcc, but I am not able to solve it with the solution that you have given, I am Spanish and I have to be translating it and it doesn't work me, if somebody can explain to me it in another way or if somebody has a passed save that, he/she would thank it to him. Thank you.

Edit:

she always tells me:i've got to find someway of reaching him.
Posted By: texaslady

Re: Overclocked, stuck with the recorder - 04/19/08 12:18 PM

kirina someone that has played this game will help you when they can.
Please use the edit button if no one has posted behind you rather than stacking your posts. It helps conserve our bandwidth usage.

Sue
Posted By: dragonuk44

Re: Overclocked, stuck with the recorder - 04/19/08 02:03 PM

The pda as a big round button at the bottom of it click that and the pda will move off the screne
© 2024 GameBoomers Community