GB HOMEPAGE

Remedy

Posted By: carlahelp

Remedy - 04/19/08 12:47 AM

I am stuck in Gustavs' office trying to replace the key by the mouse . No matter where I put it, it won't stay.
What do I do?

Carlahelp
Posted By: texaslady

Re: Remedy - 04/19/08 01:14 AM

Carla it should literally go right back where it was. Try to the left of the mouse maybe?

Sue

Re: Remedy - 04/19/08 03:15 PM

I'M still stuck at the same place. I have put the key all over and around the mouse and pad. Now what?

Carla

Posted By: texaslady

Re: Remedy - 04/19/08 03:21 PM

I don't know what to tell you to do now Carla. Have you tried to leave the building with the key in inventory?

Sue

Re: Remedy - 04/20/08 04:20 PM

Help. I tried to leave but she says I have to return the key.
I even started a new game and now I am stuck where you use the card to get in to vivatech. I'm about ready to give up on the whole thing. Do you think Len Green who did the walkthrough can help.

Hope for an answer.

Carlahelp
Posted By: misa

Re: Remedy - 04/20/08 04:51 PM

Carla, send me your last saved game where you already went into Vivatech and I'll try to put the key back for you. It's in My Documents > Savegames > Remedy.

I have a save just entering Vivatech's offices. I can play that through for you if you don't have that saved game anymore (where you need to put the key back).

One thing, remember that when you use inventory items, you have to drag from inventory onto the hotspots, not just click the item and then click the hotspot.

Also make sure you're trying to replace the key in the office on the far right corridor by the photocopier, not Gustav's office.

ETA: I have 2 saved games now. One where you're first in the Vivatech offices and one where you're done and you put the key back. Let me know if you want them.

Re: Remedy - 04/20/08 06:44 PM

Hey Misa!
I was trying to put the key down in the wrong room. Thanks. Now I cannot open the safe. I did the buttons like the walkthrough.
Then I tried thr colors on the poster but that didn't work either.

Carla

Re: Remedy - 04/20/08 08:47 PM

Did you actually see the poster in the shed and click on it or are you just going by the walkthrough? Carol has to see it in the game before using the safe.

Re: Remedy - 04/20/08 09:28 PM

I went back to the shed to see the poster and clicked on it and also put down the colors the order they showed. Then back to the apartment. pressed the buttons in that order but still no go!!

Am I missing something?

Carla

Re: Remedy - 04/21/08 12:07 AM

Carla, from top left clockwise: yellow, purple, pink, red then click on the black thing on the safe. Did you click the black thing after you put in the colours?
Posted By: Jenny

Re: Remedy - 04/21/08 12:39 AM

Many thanks, Misa, for all the help...wave

Re: Remedy - 04/21/08 03:12 AM

No problem Jenny!
Posted By: MaG

Re: Remedy - 04/21/08 03:13 AM

Thanks, misa. Appreciate it.

Re: Remedy - 04/21/08 04:27 PM

I thank you all for the help but I still can't get the safe to open. I tried clockwise-v;p;r;y. Then I tried y;v;r;p. This last time I tried yellow;violet;pink;red; clicked on black knob.
No good. Now what?

Carla

Re: Remedy - 04/21/08 04:49 PM

Carla, Let's wait for the helpers to give you a hint.

Re: Remedy - 04/21/08 04:52 PM

Okay MaG,

Thanks

Carla

Re: Remedy - 04/21/08 05:15 PM

Carla, send me your saved game and I'll take a look.

It's in My Documents > Savegames > Remedy.
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Remedy - 04/21/08 05:30 PM

Thanks Misa, wave

Re: Remedy - 04/21/08 09:23 PM

Carla, this is the correct safe combo here. (screenshot)

If that still doesn't work, please send me your saved game.

Re: Remedy - 04/21/08 09:33 PM

Appreciate the help, misa.

Re: Remedy - 04/21/08 10:54 PM

Misa,

THe safe in your screenshot has the colors different than mine. Mine is top left---purple;red;pink;yellow. These are clockwise.
Does this make a difference?

Carla

Re: Remedy - 04/22/08 01:05 AM

Carla, the screenshot I posted is the correct combination. Top left clockwise: yellow, purple, pink, red and then click the black thing. That will unlock it. I did it a number of times before I took the screenshot.

Try that exact combination and let me know if it opens. It should but if not, then please send me your saved game and I'll get you through it. smile

Re: Remedy - 04/22/08 02:53 PM

Hi again,

I got all ready to send my saved game but didn't know what to put on the line--Gamebooomers or Misa. Also , what do I put on the CC line?

As you can see I've not done this before.

Thanks,

Carla

Re: Remedy - 04/22/08 02:56 PM

Hi Carla,

Did you try that exact combination in the screenshot?

To send me the saved game, just address it to the email address in my profile (click on my name or click here) and then attach the saved game file and send it to me with a subject (Remedy). You don't need to put anything on the CC line.

Re: Remedy - 04/22/08 04:16 PM

Misa,

Iguess I will just have to give up.. I have tried for the last hour to send the saved game but it will not go through. I don't know what else to do. Thanks loads anyway.Carla

Re: Remedy - 04/22/08 04:34 PM

carla,

Look for the file you want to send.
Right click that file and in the drop down menu - select 'send to'.
Another drop down menu is seen. Select 'mail recipient'.
Then click.
You will see a mail form with the attachment.
Enter misa's address on the send to: and then send it. luck

Re: Remedy - 04/22/08 04:42 PM

Carla, please also try the exact safe combination in the screenshot. Did you try that yet?

Re: Remedy - 04/22/08 04:54 PM

I tried again and the message I get is host Yahoo could not be found. Verify entered server correctly. The thing I get to send the e-mail is Outlook Express so it won't go through.

What now?

Carla

I really am sorry to be so dumb about this.

Re: Remedy - 04/22/08 04:58 PM

Either the Yahoo mail server for POP mail (mail that isn't through their web interface) was incorrect or it's down.

Can you login online and send from there? http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: Remedy - 04/22/08 04:59 PM

Carla, see if you can send it to me at looney4labs@gameboomers.com.

If I get it, I can try to forward it.

Is Gmail part of Yahoo? Is Yahoo mail down right now?

Can you send regular email to other people? Send me an email marked "test GB" if you are not sure. wave

Re: Remedy - 04/22/08 05:13 PM

Gmail is separate from Yahoo but both online are working fine.

I believe that Carla is trying to send from her Yahoo account through Outlook Express via POP.

---------

ETA: Received the save via Looney4Labs. Have emailed back to you a zipped saved game with the safe open.

As mentioned, the combination I used was the same as the screenshot I posted.

Have fun with the game!

Re: Remedy - 04/23/08 02:43 PM

Hey Misa and Looney,

I got my granddaughter here to do this thingy for me because I couldn't do it myself. Thank you both ever so much. Now I can get on with the game (hopefully).

Carla

Re: Remedy - 04/23/08 02:48 PM

yay Carla

Isn't it great our g'kids are all so tech savvy! Have fun wave

Re: Remedy - 04/24/08 12:47 AM

Have fun with the rest of the game!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community