GB HOMEPAGE

Overclocked

Posted By: kenaba

Overclocked - 04/19/08 12:31 PM

HI
I am at the end of chapter one and been to the bar and had some drinks then back to room for sleep but i am not able to sleep so i can't start chapter two What else do i need to do Iv'e been back to the bar but can't get more drints
Any idears
kenaba
Posted By: texaslady

Re: Overclocked - 04/19/08 12:34 PM

Kenaba you'll either have to look at the w/t for assistance to see if you've missed something or wait for a member that has played the game to help you out.

Sue

Re: Overclocked - 04/19/08 12:39 PM

Hi texaslady i am following the walkthrough and it just says get some sleep
Posted By: Pirate_Hunter

Re: Overclocked - 04/19/08 01:53 PM

Listen to the message on the answering machine. Use the PDA to call Dave’s attorney and best friend, Terry Ingram.

Re: Overclocked - 04/19/08 08:36 PM

Thanks pirate hunter i realised that But my game crashed I need a saved game for chapter two just after flashback 6 if anybodys got one or just before
thanks kenaba
Posted By: oldmariner

Re: Overclocked - 04/19/08 09:13 PM

kenaba, sent you three saves in one zip file. morning, afternoon, evening of day 2. No idea where flashback six fits. you reach flashback 14 by the time day two ends. Perhaps with luck one of these will help. At least we have the day covered smile

Cye
Posted By: texaslady

Re: Overclocked - 04/19/08 09:51 PM

Thanks oldmariner

Sue wave
Posted By: oldmariner

Re: Overclocked - 04/19/08 11:25 PM

Not sure that is what he wants because I forgot to index the saves I had before shipping the game off.

Re: Overclocked - 04/20/08 07:03 AM

Thanks oldmariner i think afternoon might help but i can't find the saved game folder Can someone point me in the right direction as to where it resides
kenaba

Re: Overclocked - 04/20/08 08:22 AM

Hi oldmariner i found the saved game folder have put afternoon save in and it puts me talking to the hotel porter with the bedroom phone still smashed so i don't khow where i am
perhaps this will jog your memory and you can tell me where you think you are
Or mabey someone has a save before flashback six
kenaba
Posted By: mcc

Re: Overclocked - 04/20/08 02:31 PM

kenaba, I sent you - day 2 morning, just getting up

Re: Overclocked - 04/20/08 04:36 PM

Thanks mcc but i need to be past flashback 2 3 4 and 5 my game crashed when i was in flashback 6 and at the point in the game where cliff starts running around and i have to click on a small note that is on the wall
By the way i can't view the preview what program do i use to see the picture
kenaba

Re: Overclocked - 04/20/08 05:27 PM

That day I was not adding the number of the flashback in the saves, I have one game saved in the afternoon, I'll sent it to you, I am not sure if is gone past the flashback you need, I have another one in the evening.

Re: Overclocked - 04/21/08 12:19 PM

Hi mcc i manage to sort out where i was in the game by seeing what i had in inventory and load a previous save and cotinue the game I am now in chapter four flashback 25/evening i got thrown in the drink and went to the nighthawk bar and spoke to moretti and ryker then went back to the hotel talked to the clerk to get a letter but he doesn't give one and i am supposed to go to sleep. Dave doesn't whant to sleep yet and i think it's because i haven't got the letter Does anyone know how i can get it my PDA is wet so i can't use it
kenaba
Posted By: MaG

Re: Overclocked - 04/21/08 12:34 PM

Ley's wait for someone to help you, kenaba.

Re: Overclocked - 04/21/08 01:48 PM

kenaba,
Have you got Ryker's gun?

Re: Overclocked - 04/21/08 02:40 PM

mcc no i haven't got rykers gun yet iv'e got to get to chapter five first and i can't do that until i sleep
Posted By: nickie

Re: Overclocked - 04/21/08 02:51 PM

If you've had the episode with being in the water, and you've been to the bar and talked to Moretti, Moretti leaves and you need to talk about everything with the bartender and you then need to click on Ryker and talk to him to receive the gun. Once you have the gun, go back to the hotel - if the clerk won't mention the letter, go up to your hotel room and come back down again, click on him again to get the letter. Once you have the letter, go back to your hotel room. I believe you'll get a cut scene, and then you can go to sleep. This is all before chapter five.

Re: Overclocked - 04/21/08 05:34 PM

HI nickie thanks for your post i hadn't spoken to ryker only the barman theres no mention of getting a gun from ryker in the walkthrough anyway im'e ok now
kenaba

Re: Overclocked - 04/21/08 07:28 PM

It says to talk to Ryker, and so you'll get the gun. grin Good luck with the rest of your game.

Re: Overclocked - 04/22/08 03:16 PM

Hi nickie Friday early morning Im'e at fort tilden iv'e gone through the barred door and through the sliding door to the main gate but i can't find the way to the main square and watchtower.
I can only go in the direction of the fuel dump and back to the sliding door Where is the main square?
kenaba
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: Overclocked - 04/22/08 03:37 PM

Hi kenaba

Go back inside the building..At the end of the hall ..There is a door that says main square..

Its somewhere by the armory..You have to put the arrow in differnt places until it lights up main square..
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Overclocked - 04/22/08 04:26 PM

:Thanks: Darleen wave

Re: Overclocked - 04/22/08 05:49 PM

Hi darleen I can't find it. The walkthrough says go through the barred door there is only one way to go through the sliding door
if im'e standing facing the fan tell me where to go
kenaba

Re: Overclocked - 04/22/08 06:04 PM

Go forward two clicks to the hall...Then through the barred door...Dave should then be in the main gate area..

Go to the main square & then to the armory ..go pick up the clip..Then go back to the main square..You have to pick up the clip & you should have the gun...Before you can go to the watchtower

Re: Overclocked - 04/22/08 06:09 PM

HI darleen yes im'e at the main gate area but i can only go to the dump

Re: Overclocked - 04/22/08 06:11 PM

Did you get the gun from the fan blade?

Re: Overclocked - 04/22/08 06:12 PM

yes

Re: Overclocked - 04/22/08 06:14 PM

Do you have the ammunition clip? You need that clip from the armory to proceed..

Re: Overclocked - 04/22/08 06:17 PM

no because i can't get to themain square

Re: Overclocked - 04/22/08 06:19 PM

The fuel dump around there is near the armory...There is a ammunition clip in that area...Place your arrow in all the areas..

Also make sure you are going through the right part of the fan..

Re: Overclocked - 04/22/08 06:20 PM

You're going to need to go outside to the main gate and put your cursor over all the areas looking for an area (main square) to click on. If you're looking for the watchtower, then you have already been to the armory, yes? That's in the main square.

Re: Overclocked - 04/22/08 06:36 PM

hi darleen and nickie thanks for your imput what do you mean go through the right part of the fan? i can get to the coded door where you put in goliath so i must be the right of the fan.nickie i haven't been to thr armoury because i can't the main square? When i come up from the passageways up through the manhole through the sliding door to the main gate the only curser is to the dump there is NO other cursers? what now where is the main square from standing in front of the main gate

Re: Overclocked - 04/22/08 07:37 PM

Sorry, I don't have this save to check. What cursors do you see when you stand at the fuel dump?
If you can't find it, and no one can help, I can replay, but it will take some time - like late tonight before I can do it.

Re: Overclocked - 04/23/08 03:56 AM

HI nickie thanks i found the main square and have now finished the game

Re: Overclocked - 04/23/08 05:11 AM

Bless your heart! It's after midnight and I was just sitting down to replay half the game. Good for you finishing!
Posted By: FJT

Re: Overclocked - 04/25/08 02:02 AM

First part of chapter 2. Having a problem working the PDA in cell 1 with the patient. I highlight the tape to be played 11/10, night, part 1 and start playing it. Per Nickie's walkthrough, she says to get rid of the PDA on the screen, you have to click the round button and then click on the patient. When the tape starts playing, I have no cursor on my screen and therefore cannot click on anything. What am I doing wrong? Any suggestions would be appreciated. FJT.

Re: Overclocked - 04/25/08 03:03 AM

Hi, FJT

You have to wait for the discussion to stop playing..Then you will get a cursor..Or you can hit ESC twice to get your cursor back..
Posted By: Jenny

Re: Overclocked - 04/25/08 03:57 AM

Thanks, Darleen...wave
Posted By: FJT

Re: Overclocked - 04/29/08 03:28 AM

Thanks Darleen. I finally figured it out.
Posted By: Jenny

Re: Overclocked - 04/29/08 04:43 AM

Very good, FTJ--congratulations...yay
© 2024 GameBoomers Community