GB HOMEPAGE

lifestream - ending

Posted By: robert gray

lifestream - ending - 04/19/08 02:34 PM

could someone please help out? i am at the final phase of Lifestream, trying to stop Father Grandl, but i can't seem to get the game to show the Inventory to read from the prayer book to recite Protection from Evil from. where am i going wrong? thanks, robert gray.
Posted By: Rushes

Re: lifestream - ending - 04/19/08 03:10 PM

Hi robert,

I don't think you are able to access your inventory at that point in the game. Don't the lines of text appear on the screen for you to choose the order they should be in and click on them? As long as you make a note of the full quotation beforehand you should be ok. You need to be quick, though! luck

Re: lifestream - ending - 04/19/08 05:35 PM

thanks for the reply, rushes. the problem is i cannot click on the individual lines, or indeed ANY of the prayer! the program keeps telling me a file is missing - prayer2.jpg. now i dont know if this is normal or if the program is flawed. i therefore am in a real bind. robert.
Posted By: MaG

Re: lifestream - ending - 04/19/08 05:54 PM

I think that it might be best if you contact Chris at info@upforums.com. I think that he can explain what happened to your game better. Sounds like a file during install is missing for your ending.

Re: lifestream - ending - 04/19/08 08:18 PM

thanks, mag.is chris at gameboomers or where? robert.
Posted By: texaslady

Re: lifestream - ending - 04/19/08 08:20 PM

Robert I think you'll have to send an email to him at the forum MaG gave you the address for.

Sue
Posted By: Rushes

Re: lifestream - ending - 04/19/08 09:11 PM

robert, Chris Brendel is the creator of Lifestream. He is also a member here at GB. smile

Re: lifestream - ending - 04/22/08 01:44 PM

thanks to all, mag, rushes and texaslady. i finally get it! if only i had READ rushes answer in the first place! i got in touch with christopher brendel who was most helpful - he explained where i was going wrong. the lines of text for the prayer appear on screen but are jumbled up. thanks all, robert.
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: lifestream - ending - 04/22/08 04:36 PM

Robert, glad you got it. luck on the rest of it.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community