GB HOMEPAGE

Runaway

Posted By: carlahelp

Runaway - 04/29/08 10:26 PM

I got the game RUNAWAY and was playing it. mistake in typingThen I saved my game but when I hit exit my cursor disappeared. I had to turn my computer off to close the game. Can you help?

Carlahelp
Posted By: TLC

Re: Runaway - 04/29/08 10:38 PM

Carla,

Does that happen each time you play the game? If yes, you might want to post in glitches with your system specs, maybe someone there can help you. wave

Re: Runaway - 04/29/08 10:50 PM

TLC,

This is the first time I have played this game. I just got it yesterday. Where do I go to see if it is a glitch?

Carla

Re: Runaway - 04/29/08 10:54 PM

Carla,

Have you tried to play the game again and did the same thing happen with the cursor? The glitches forum is here wave

Re: Runaway - 04/30/08 12:24 AM

I found out all I had to do was hit Y for yes or N for no. DUH.

I remembered another game where I had to do this. Thanks,

Carla
Posted By: Jenny

Re: Runaway - 04/30/08 04:38 AM

Glad you got that sorted out, Carla--I remember having the exact same problem with a game, don't remember which one...blush

Re: Runaway - 04/30/08 01:52 PM

Hi there,

I am in the restoration laboratory and trying to give the coffee beans to Susan but they won't release. It keeps saying "She is not interested". What do I do to get her to take the bowl?

Carla
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Runaway - 04/30/08 02:37 PM

Hi Carla,

What Susan wants is a nice cup of coffee, not the actual beans, so you need to find some way of grinding the beans. Once you've got coffee powder, look around for an empty coffee pack to put it in.

Re: Runaway - 04/30/08 03:15 PM

Thanks, Rushes. wave

Re: Runaway - 05/01/08 03:36 PM

I found my problem. I was trying to use the laser instead of the lathe on Susans' desk.

Now I will go on. Thanks for being there when I need help.

Carla
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Runaway - 05/01/08 03:37 PM

yay Carlahelp Glad you are on the move again luck
© 2024 GameBoomers Community