GB HOMEPAGE

Dreamfall

Posted By: grandpa68

Dreamfall - 05/21/08 07:07 AM

I have the dvd version as I bought the game in germany from a trader. Now I have some graphics problems. This is after I get control of Brian Westfall at the beginning. It is very difficult for me to control where he is supposed to walk, using the mouse. Also which direction should I go at the start? Any help will be appreciated.
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Dreamfall - 05/21/08 07:26 AM

Hi grandpa,

You are able to pan with your mouse, and move with your arrow keys. I believe you can configure these controls somewhat (inverting mouse direction) from the main screen to make it easier for you to move around.

Once you leave the room, turn left and then follow the corridor around to the right until you reach the large main room. Then walk around the circle and explore a little. luck
Posted By: MaG

Re: Dreamfall - 05/21/08 12:28 PM

Becky recommends and I used. It might help you in this wonderful game.

Game Settings:
Camera Behavior (mouse) - Normal
Camera Horizontal Axis - Inverted
Camera Vertical Axis - Inverted

Mouse Settings:
Mouse Mode - Camera
Mouse Overall Sensitivity - 1/3 on the line or default
Character Movement Sensitivity - 3/4 on the line or default
Camera Sensitivity - 3/4 on the line or default

Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Dreamfall - 05/21/08 02:23 PM

Grandpa, the Most important tip for me when playing the game was to Walk, not run. I had a hard time controlling the player when I ran, but found I could do very well by walking.

You will have to hold down a key to walk, but for me it was worth it!

Have fun wave
Posted By: grandpa68

Re: Dreamfall - 05/22/08 04:14 AM

Thanks everyone. I will set up as directed and start a new game. Do you know which key to hold down as my manual is written in german?
Posted By: Jenny

Re: Dreamfall - 05/22/08 05:01 AM

Marita says this in her walkthrough, Grandpa: "To move, use the directional arrows or the WASD keys. Press-hold the shift key to walk. Press-hold ctrl key to sneak."

That makes it sound as though running is the default, doesn't it...luck
© 2024 GameBoomers Community