GB HOMEPAGE

Nancy Drew Legend of the Crystal Skull - Red Wasps saved game

Posted By: puzzlefiend

Nancy Drew Legend of the Crystal Skull - Red Wasps saved game - 05/22/08 07:02 AM

I'm so frustrated - have been battling with killing these pesky wasps for over a week now and can't get past them. I've looked at various forums for tips and tried everything that's been suggested. My hand is aching with too much clicking!!

Does anyone out there have a saved game?
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Nancy Drew Legend of the Crystal Skull - Red Wasps saved game - 05/22/08 10:46 AM

Hi puzzlefiend, welcome to GameBoomers!

I don't have a saved game at that point, unfortunately. If no-one else here has a save either, you are very welcome to e-mail me your last save file, and I'll play you past the red wasps and e-mail the file back to you. wave
Posted By: puzzlefiend

Re: Nancy Drew Legend of the Crystal Skull - Red Wasps saved game - 05/22/08 11:39 AM

Thank you so much for that - I am delighted to email you, could you let me have your email address, or tell me how to access it from this site.

Gratefully, Puzzlefiend

Re: Nancy Drew Legend of the Crystal Skull - Red Wasps saved game - 05/22/08 11:43 AM

Click on my name above my avatar, and then on View Profile. You can get my e-mail addy from that.

I'm at work right now - as soon as I get home in a few hours I'll be able to work on those wasps for you.

Let me know if you're playing Junior or Senior level!
Posted By: MaG

Re: Nancy Drew Legend of the Crystal Skull - Red Wasps saved game - 05/22/08 12:19 PM

Thanks and wave Rushes.

welcome puzzlefiend,

I sent you junior saved games for all 3 wasp puzzles. Use each one as necessary. Download and palce them in the Crystal Skull folder in My Documents.

Re: Nancy Drew Legend of the Crystal Skull - Red Wasps saved game - 05/22/08 12:37 PM

wave MaG. Should've known that you would have a heap of ready saves! grin
© 2024 GameBoomers Community