GB HOMEPAGE

broken sword 1-shadow of templar

Posted By: sleuth62

broken sword 1-shadow of templar - 05/23/08 08:59 PM

Really like this game.I'm in Marib Syria.Have the toliet brush and supposed togive to the manager.Don;t know who he is. Have seen taxi driver,bartender and doorman. I tried to give it to the kebab man. Can someman help me? thanks.
Posted By: TLC

Re: broken sword 1-shadow of templar - 05/23/08 09:01 PM

Sleuth,

If I'm remembering correctly, the manager is the bartender. wave

Re: broken sword 1-shadow of templar - 05/23/08 09:08 PM

You are so right! Thanks alot.
Posted By: TLC

Re: broken sword 1-shadow of templar - 05/23/08 09:23 PM

You're welcome, Sleuth. wave

Broken sword 1-templars - 05/28/08 05:51 PM

In the caverns,I walk across bridge and attempted to use manhole key on first arch-doesn't work.Readinscriptions on other two arches and pulled up chain on boat and still the manhole key will not break right arch,do I have to do things in certain order? Have tried all different orders I can think of-no go. What can I do now?
Thanks.

Posted By: Rushes

Re: Broken sword 1-templars - 05/28/08 06:03 PM

Hi sleuth,

So that we can follow your progress in the game, it's best to post on your original Broken Sword thread. The far right arch is the one you need (as you look at the screen). Are you clicking the T-key on the correct arch?
Posted By: MaG

Re: Broken sword 1-templars - 05/28/08 06:21 PM

Thanks, Rushes.

Sleuth,
I combined 2 threads of yours in one. The third is with another poster - so I left it alone.
As Rushes mentioned please use one thread per game.
You can find all your postings at My Place at top of the page. This helps us help you. Thanks.

Re: Broken sword 1-templars - 05/28/08 07:18 PM

Sorry,will do better.This game is so tricky.I'm attempting to give toliet brush to manager but it isn't working.I got help for that problem here but when I returned to the game,nothing was working,so I went back a little and I have problem of a different kind.Don't know what I'm doing wrong or different. But now,it won't let me give brush to manager. Thanks for your help.
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Broken sword 1-templars - 05/28/08 07:29 PM

Sleuth, I haven't played this. What country are you in please?

Re: Broken sword 1-templars - 05/28/08 07:42 PM

You're zigzagging about a bit, sleuth! grin If you're in Syria then that means you've already solved the problem with the T-key.

So as regards the toilet brush:

Have you tried to enter the toilets/read the sign on the door/spoken to Ultar (the manager) about it?

If you already have the brush in your inventory, then if you give this to Ultar he should give you the toilet keys.
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Broken sword 1-templars - 05/28/08 07:47 PM

Thanks Rushes wave

Re: Broken sword 1-templars - 05/28/08 10:14 PM

Sorry. I went back to earlier saves I had.I played the caverns and Syria twice and they were different each time. I don't know how I solved the problem with the t-key but it was different everytime I played. Now I'm in Spain.I'll try to do better. Thank You for your help.

Re: Broken sword 1-templars - 05/28/08 10:18 PM

No problem, sleuth, have fun. wave

Re: Broken sword 1-templars - 05/29/08 05:33 PM

I think this game and I are going to part company.In Spain,talking to Countess in mausoleum.When chess puzzle appears,used WT.Bishop at top,knight{ hood }in third square and king in square 4. Have gone over it 4 times.The last time I even right clicked but nothing happens.Feel so dumb,don't know what to do next. Thanks,guys.

Re: Broken sword 1-templars - 05/29/08 06:06 PM

sleuth, let's double-check this:

Make sure you have exhausted all conversation with the Countess.

The following white pieces need to be placed on the middle section of the board.
The bishop goes at the back.
The knight goes 3 squares from the back.
The King goes 4 squares from the back.
The panel should open.

Can you try this again, and see what happens? Don't give up, we'll get you through it somehow!
Posted By: ssgamer

Re: Broken sword 1-templars - 05/30/08 03:42 AM

Hi,
I found the bishop and the king looks simlar, so I just exchanged them and it worked. It was kind of a tricky thing. It's a great game, don't give up.

I've played it twice and each time I find something new. The Broken Sword games and Gabriel Knights are my favorites.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community