GB HOMEPAGE

Perry Rhodan - Please help ;p

Posted By: undeclared

Perry Rhodan - Please help ;p - 06/03/08 03:55 AM

End of Chapter 2 question...
Click to reveal..
I'm at the lab.. I have already caused the explosion, turned off the projection of the drill, etc..

I have no idea how to record the voice to get up there.. or what to do next.. I can't seem to find any new items or anything to do.

I got the multi frequency thing for my glider control, but no idea what to do with it.
Posted By: MaG

Re: Perry Rhodan - Please help ;p - 06/03/08 04:29 AM

welcome undeclared,

Let's wait for a vet of this game to help you.
Posted By: Upsydaisy

Re: Perry Rhodan - Please help ;p - 06/03/08 10:05 AM

Hi undeclared.
In the room to the right of the lift, there is lots of goodies to look at, including a voice simulator.

There is another thread here on GB's with lots of info from other gamers who have completed the game. (bottom of page 1 entitled 'Perry Rhodan-help me')
Best of luck and welcome to GB's. Best game site in the entire solar system. tomato
Posted By: Geo

Re: Perry Rhodan - Please help ;p - 06/03/08 11:56 AM

Hello,
Use speach simulator on control board to record his voice.Then use the speach simulator on the elevtor to his office several times until it works.Press "s" when at a new screen to see all the hot spots!
Posted By: MaG

Re: Perry Rhodan - Please help ;p - 06/03/08 12:28 PM

Thanks, Upsy and Geo. wave

Re: Perry Rhodan - Please help ;p - 06/03/08 07:31 PM

Click to reveal..
I'm clicking on the item and getting nothing.. It's a circular disk yes?

Maybe my game is bugged.. Can someone maybe give me a save game with it in hand?

Thanks
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Perry Rhodan - Please help ;p - 06/03/08 07:36 PM

I haven't heard anything about glitches in the game undeclared. Mine played flawlessly. I do not have any saves except for in Level 4 and 5, sorry and those are hit and miss.

Have you looked at your goals to see what you still need to do? Have you pressed S to see hot spots in the room?

Ana wave

Re: Perry Rhodan - Please help ;p - 06/03/08 07:49 PM

My only goal is the first one, to see the guy.. You mean the room where I find the frequency scanner?
Posted By: Upsydaisy

Re: Perry Rhodan - Please help ;p - 06/03/08 08:13 PM

The voice simulator is in Brendon's lab, right next to the charger which allows you to charge (with Brendon's permission) items. You can't take anything until you are left alone.

Re: Perry Rhodan - Please help ;p - 06/03/08 08:17 PM

THANK YOU!!

I would have never found it.
Posted By: Geo

Re: Perry Rhodan - Please help ;p - 06/04/08 01:04 AM

It is not a circular disk.
Posted By: Elven King

Re: Perry Rhodan - Please help ;p - 06/05/08 08:06 AM

Does anyone know in which folder the saved games are stored? I want to backup them but I can't find them.
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Perry Rhodan - Please help ;p - 06/05/08 08:47 AM

Hi Elven King,

I haven't played this game, so I can't be exactly sure, but if they are not in the game folder in Program Files, have you checked to see if there is a separate saved game folder in My Documents?

Re: Perry Rhodan - Please help ;p - 06/05/08 10:09 AM

Yes, there is not a saved game folder in the game's directory or in My Documents - that is rather strange...

Re: Perry Rhodan - Please help ;p - 06/05/08 11:49 AM

I’m not at my computer to check right now, but I know I just put “Rhodan” in the windows search and it came right up.

Ana wave
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Perry Rhodan - Please help ;p - 06/05/08 11:51 AM

Thanks, Ana! wave

Re: Perry Rhodan - Please help ;p - 06/05/08 01:08 PM

You really saved the day Ana smile

I did a Search and I found the folder in My Games/Perry Rhodan

Thanx a lot!!

Re: Perry Rhodan - Please help ;p - 06/05/08 01:08 PM

Glad it worked for you!