GB HOMEPAGE

Dracula Full game

Posted By: Darleen03

Dracula Full game - 06/04/08 08:41 PM

Hi...

I read the WT..But I can't find where to scrap...To go on to the next step..I found the place to scrap for John Lemon...

But thats it duh I can't open the lock to the shed..

Thanks
Posted By: TLC

Re: Dracula Demo - 06/04/08 08:45 PM

Darleen,

Are you asking where the scraper is? think

Re: Dracula Demo - 06/04/08 08:47 PM

Hi, TLC

I found the scraper...I scraped off the one mausoleum, but can't find the other one..

Re: Dracula Demo - 06/04/08 08:49 PM

Darleen,

If I'm remembering correctly, there's only one mausoleum to scrape. Maybe you didn't scrape it completely. wave

Re: Dracula Demo - 06/04/08 08:50 PM

Ok...I did it...But I still can't open the lock to the shed..

Van says it Closed

Re: Dracula Demo - 06/04/08 08:53 PM

Darleen,

Have you talked to the grave digger? think

Re: Dracula Demo - 06/04/08 08:56 PM

Yes..I talk to him & the guy at the manor

Plus I have flies in a mesh

For some reason Van is not entered anything in his notes

Re: Dracula Demo - 06/04/08 09:03 PM

Darleen,

Just checked the WT, When you scraped the mausoleum, did Van say "perfect"? think

Re: Dracula Demo - 06/04/08 09:04 PM

I just went back to scrape the whole thing over & over..HE now says Perfect lol

Thanks, TLC

Re: Dracula Demo - 06/04/08 09:20 PM

You're welcome, Darleen. smile Have fun. wave

Re: Dracula Full Game - 06/06/08 09:23 PM

Hi, All

I just installed the full game...Now I played the demo..
Does anyone have a sav...Where Van is going down to open the crypt..So I don't have to do that whole scene all over again in the first part of the game...

Thank You so much
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Dracula Full Game - 06/06/08 10:11 PM

Hi Dar,

I've just played that very part, haven't opened the crypt yet though. I'll get a save off to you in a few minutes. wave

Re: Dracula Full Game - 06/06/08 10:33 PM

Hi Rushes...

Much appreciated monky

Re: Dracula Full Game - 06/06/08 10:36 PM

You're welcome. smile It's a great game so far.

Re: Dracula Full Game - 06/06/08 10:39 PM

Rushes...

Where is the Save folder...I can't find it in docs or in the game folder duh

I already did a save ..so there should be a save folder

Re: Dracula Full Game - 06/06/08 10:45 PM

Ohhh Dar, I wondered if you were going to ask me that. lol I had a nightmare trying to find the save folder.

Here it is:

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Games\dracula\save

woozy

Re: Dracula Full Game - 06/06/08 11:03 PM

OH MY

This has to be a first eek I have seen that...

Thanks

Hi, Rushes...Its not there...I cannot find it <sigh>

I think I will just replay everything..
Posted By: norm

Re: Dracula Full Game - 06/07/08 06:27 AM

I am in the great Hall where the large tapestry of knights are. Can someone please tell me what you have to do when you click on the charred shield. I can't seem to get it to work. When I go to the knight on the left. Shield is there something out there that I missed. There's no eye there
Norm

Re: Dracula Full Game - 06/07/08 09:36 AM

Dar, if you do a Search for all Dracula files/folders you should find your save folder that way. But it's strange that it isn't in the same location as mine.

norm, I haven't played along that far yet, let's wait for someone else who's a little further into the game to come along. wave
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Dracula Full Game - 06/07/08 01:14 PM

Norm are you talking about the Pelor Shield? Did you get the book from the crypt and then read it?
Posted By: MaG

Re: Dracula Full Game - 06/07/08 01:22 PM

Norm,

On that tapestry, study or note only the charred shield. Dracula's shield has info when clicked. The others do not have additional info. It will be obvious on why study them later in another puzzle.

Re: Dracula Full Game - 06/07/08 04:27 PM

MaG I have another problem to. When I go to the sword with the combination on it, he keeps saying. I need more information I can't get the lock open. I checked the walk-through and I did everything it said. But I still can get the lock to work. He keeps saying I need more information.

Norm

Re: Dracula Full Game - 06/07/08 04:45 PM

Ah - there are several parts to this lock puzzle:
1. You should talk completely with the coachman. He should tell you about the black haired beauty and the code on how to do the lock puzzle.
2. You should have clicked on all the lids of the coffins: name and NUMBERS.
3. Then have a complete dialogue with Jada.
4. Check the hair color of the vampiress in the coffins.
5. No sure if necessary but you click on the plaque-label of the pictures of the lovely ladies. So that you know which is redhead, blond and then correlate to the numbers clicked on on the coffin lid.

Re: Dracula Full Game - 06/07/08 08:36 PM

Thanks for the advice. I went back over and I found my mistake. Thanks again.

Norm

Re: Dracula Full Game - 06/07/08 08:55 PM

Hi, MaG..Hi Moderators...

I need a Save pass that door ball puzzle...I tried in vain with the WT..I can't all confused & can't do it crazy

Also ,MaG..I need to know how to find my save game folder..I tried to find what rushes told me...It doesn't come up..

help

Re: Dracula Full Game - 06/07/08 09:05 PM

MaG maybe you can help me with this one, where can I find the game that's called Art of murder FBI confidential. I would appreciate it if you would like to e-mail me.
Norm

Re: Dracula Full Game - 06/07/08 09:06 PM

Darleen, I've got a save just past the door ball puzzle, I'll e-mail it to you.

Have you tried doing a Search for all your Dracula files & folders?

Re: Dracula Full Game - 06/07/08 09:07 PM

Thanks, Rushes for the save...

Guess where it is? Its in the demo folder for dracula..weird eek
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Dracula Full Game - 06/07/08 09:11 PM

Norm, I deleted your email address from the post. Members can access it by clicking on your name, but we have a lot of folks who read our boards but are not members, so we don't allow public posting of email addresses for your safety wave

Re: Dracula Full Game - 06/07/08 09:12 PM

Darleen,

Your folder might be hidden. Try this:
Open a folder- any folder.
Go to tools at top bar. On the drop down menu, select Folder Options.
Go to View on the new frame.
Look for that folder icon with 'Hidden files and folders'.
Select or tick on - Show hidden files and folders.
Then look for the C:\Documents and Settings\your computer's name\Application Data\Games\dracula\save folder.

Good luck.

Norm,
Click on the yellow Interact link at top of the page. The online store has the game.

Re: Dracula Full Game - 06/07/08 09:55 PM

MaG..Thanks ..That was the problem...

But ..Guess what I did..I downloaded rushes save to my documents then I clicked to cut it..Then I did a search for the dracula save folder..I opened it there then pasted the save..Wha La It worked broccoli

Thanks All Again..I am now back in business lol

MaG...I did what you said I clicked on view..went down to show hidden files..clicked on it...Then apply...I now can find the dracula save folder devilchili

Re: Dracula Full Game - 06/07/08 10:36 PM

Glad that you're up and running with the saved game, Darleen. thumbsup
Posted By: Geo

Re: Dracula Full Game - 06/07/08 10:57 PM

Darleen.Before you swap saves try this.I found a way to defeat this puzzle and Im pretty sure its not the way the designer intended but it works.Move a ball,any ball.Now move the only ball that can occupy that space of the first ball you moved.Then move the only ball that can occupy that newly vacant space and so on.Then just click on the last ball.Sneaky,I know.Im good at sneaky.
Posted By: crow102

Re: Dracula Full Game - 06/08/08 02:55 AM

Can I get the save for the ball puzzle in Cairo for the Turk's house if anyone has? been trying to figure this thing out for the past hour and half with the walk through and just can't seem to get it so does anyone have save?

Re: Dracula Full Game - 06/08/08 03:10 AM

welcome crow,

What is confusing you on the walkthrough step by step? Maybe I can walk you through on it.

Re: Dracula Full Game - 06/08/08 03:13 AM

just some of the directions like it will say push a certain a certain ball to the right or left and often times I will find I can't do that and it become extremely frustrating like for example I can up to number 4 on the guide which after it is done it says I should have column 6 and 7 which I seem to never have.

Re: Dracula Full Game - 06/08/08 03:24 AM

Row B and row D has the one square on the left side and 2 squares on the right side.
The 2 squares on the right side is the ones you want to push twice to the right.
When you do that, you get column 6 and 7.
Good luck.

Re: Dracula Full Game - 06/08/08 03:37 AM

Would it better to include a screenshot of what I have because I still did not get column 6 and 7.

Re: Dracula Full Game - 06/08/08 03:42 AM

MaG...

That was my problem..When I got to push row B to the left side to the right once <That was Ok> But When I went to push row B <right> side to the right twice..I could not duh

Also I could not get to row six either

Re: Dracula Full Game - 06/08/08 03:52 AM

Darleen,

Can you send crow a saved game please. Thanks.

Re: Dracula Full Game - 06/08/08 03:54 AM

Ok sending..

Crow CYE

Re: Dracula Full Game - 06/08/08 03:54 AM

Crow,

The way I understand the WT is, lets say you're working on row B and lets say there is no ball in the row at column C. So row B will have 2 balls on the left side and 2 balls on the right side. If MaG's WT says: Push row B (left side) to the right once. She means put your cursor on the left side of the first 2 balls and move them right once. If she says: Push row B (right side) to the right twice. She means move the second 2 balls of that row to the right twice. I hope this helps. luck

Oooops too late. lol wave

Re: Dracula Full Game - 06/08/08 04:04 AM

Got the save, thanks darleen very very grateful as I think I was on the verge of wanting to pull my own hair out because of frustration lol.

Re: Dracula Full Game - 06/08/08 04:05 AM

Crow....You asked in e:mail where to put it in Vista...I can't help you there...Maybe MaG or TLC will know

Re: Dracula Full Game - 06/08/08 04:07 AM

Crow & Darleen,

I have no clue about Vista. Sorry. frown wave

Re: Dracula Full Game - 06/08/08 04:11 AM

Crow....

I know nothing about Vista...But the search on vista has to be the same..So do a search for dracula & look for a folder that says that...NOT the Game folder..I don't think it will be in there...

Please let us know if you get it to work..

Thanks...

Hi, TLC...I know nothing at all about Vista also

Re: Dracula Full Game - 06/08/08 04:12 AM

Do a search and see if you can find it that way.

Maybe I'll stop placing step by steps on puzzles and just show the end result. It confuses some gamers.

Good night.

Re: Dracula Full Game - 06/08/08 04:14 AM

MaG

I think its a glitch...In the game...

duh

Re: Dracula Full Game - 06/08/08 04:30 AM

Darleen,

What happened when you said you couldn't move it? headscratch

Re: Dracula Full Game - 06/08/08 04:33 AM

Ok...

The first part goes OK..When you get to Push row B (right side) to the right twice..You can't...

Thats what was my problem duh

Re: Dracula Full Game - 06/08/08 04:45 AM

Darleen,

Was there no arrow hotspot to be able to push the row? headscratch Did you click all over that area? wave

Re: Dracula Full Game - 06/08/08 04:47 AM

TLC...

Yes there was arrows ,But not in the position you were supposed to go. headscratch

This puzzle was a nitemare lol

Goodnite TLC...
Posted By: misslilo

Re: Dracula Full Game - 06/08/08 06:00 AM

Originally Posted By: MaG
Maybe I'll stop placing step by steps on puzzles and just show the end result. It confuses some gamers

No NO - please don't do that!
Even though it can be confusing at times, then some help on HOW to do it, is better than NO help at all.

Re: Dracula Full Game - 06/08/08 09:37 AM

The first part goes OK..When you get to Push row B (right side) to the right twice..You can't...

thats where I was also having the major problem and Darleen are you sure it was me asking about Vista because I got XP lol also the save did work so thanks, I mean will I check my e-mail again but I am positive I did not send ya anything asking about Vista, maybe my computer is haunted by the ghost of Dracula lol.

And Mag please don't stop with putting everything step by step puzzle wise in walkthrough's as I have used other walk's you have posted and trust me the step by step for puzzles HELPS ALOT at least in my case. This puzzle was just very confusing and this is coming from a guy who played 7th Guest and the puzzles on that game were a pain since I was not even using a walkthrough for them.

Re: Dracula Full Game - 06/08/08 10:34 AM

There's no glitch in the puzzle, it just has its own logic on how and when the balls can move. It's a little tricky, but doable. grin

Re: Dracula Full Game - 06/08/08 01:29 PM

Darleen and crow,

Are you seeing this on that step 4. Push row B (right side) to the right twice.

Re: Dracula Full Game - 06/08/08 03:34 PM

MaG

I don't remember now...So I am going to go to the save & play it up to where I got stuck & print screen it & paste it here...

So you can see...I will do it this afternoon..

Also ...Please don't stop doing your WT's the way you have been..
It would make me very upset frown

Hugs
Posted By: gaily

Re: Dracula Full Game - 06/08/08 05:15 PM

I agree with you Rushes. This was indeed a tricky puzzle. I had to reset it a couple of times and finally use MaG's walkthrough. You have to read every word very carefully to make sure that you are counting the rows/columns correctly. confused Please don't change a thing MaG! You are the best walkthrough writer around (meaning no disrespect to other writers) in my humble opinion. bravo

Re: Dracula Full Game - 06/08/08 05:39 PM

MaG

Here is what I get up to..Next step is to Push row B (right side) to the Right twice...But there is no row B duh

Puzzle

Re: Dracula Full Game - 06/08/08 05:44 PM

Darleen,

Row B in your picture is where Row B is in MaG's screenshot, where the arrows are. I don't see any difference. wave

Re: Dracula Full Game - 06/08/08 05:46 PM

Yes. I was disoriented a bit.
Place the cursor on the ball at row B at right side column 4 and see where the arrows are located.

Re: Dracula Full Game - 06/08/08 07:12 PM

Ok...Now I see why...

#4 of the WT ..Says Push row B(right side) to the right twice..It doesn't mention column 4..

I thought row B is where a ball should be..In the pic of the wt..You have a column ABCDEFG

Re: Dracula Full Game - 06/08/08 07:20 PM

That column # is a good point. Added that one.

No - I have columns labeled 1-7, Rows labeled A-G.

Re: Dracula Full Game - 06/08/08 07:25 PM

Thanks ..MaG

I thought ABCDEFG was another column..Where the Wt states row B..I thought was the column to push a ball...I was the one who got confused..

Re: Dracula Full Game - 06/10/08 07:33 PM

Hi...

I tried to do that pic puzzle with Dracula..I just can't do it..

Does anyone have a save past the pic puzzle?

Thanks so much
Posted By: dragonuk44

Re: Dracula Full Game - 06/10/08 07:46 PM

Have you looked at the walk through on this site .It tells you exactly how to do it luck

Re: Dracula Full Game - 06/10/08 07:54 PM

Thanks, Dragon. smile wave

Re: Dracula Full Game - 06/10/08 08:01 PM

I'll go back & try again

Thanks

Re: Dracula Full Game - 06/10/08 08:37 PM

luck Darleen. wave
Posted By: deb in buffalo

Re: Dracula Full Game - 06/10/08 09:13 PM

i have the game but the 3rd disk will not instill it tells to pick another path the first 2 disks went in fine i hope someone has some ideas of what to do next

Re: Dracula Full Game - 06/10/08 09:26 PM

Deb,

You might want to post in glitches. Someone there might be able to help you. luck wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community