GB HOMEPAGE

Lost Crown

Posted By: bkrytr

Lost Crown - 06/03/08 06:03 PM

Have seen Dr. Black's painting. Can't find path to figure. think
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Lost Crown - 06/03/08 06:13 PM

Hi bkrytr,

You don't have to locate the figure in the painting, so don't worry about finding the path. wave

Re: Lost Crown - 06/03/08 07:01 PM

So I can just skip that part? bravo tomato

Re: Lost Crown - 06/03/08 09:05 PM

You betcha. grin
Posted By: TLC

Re: Lost Crown - 06/03/08 10:41 PM

Thanks, Rushes. wave

Lost Crown - 06/09/08 07:24 PM

Am in Carrion Woods. Have the map. Have found the 1st Millstone. Have put the oak sticks where they go. It takes two turns to see the hole I assume is the next millstone. It takes two turns of each subsequent millstone for me to see tree trunks and dense woods. At least what appears to me to be tree trunks and dense woods. When I return to the first, no church tower. duh What am I doing wrong? headscratch Do I only turn each stone once? I've done this a couple times. Have even gone back to save at workshop and tried again. help please! insane hardwall

Re: Lost Crown - 06/09/08 07:47 PM

bkrytr,

You need to turn each millstone to the correct symbol.
Click to reveal..
Millstone 1: Go close to the first millstone as stated in the map and the dots on top of the symbol.

Use the oak sticks on the millstone. Turn the millstone with the winter symbol in front. Look at the hole on top and see the next millstone.

Millstone 2: Go to the next millstone. Turn the millstone with the spring symbol in front. Look through the hole on top and see tree trunks.

Millstone 3: Go right to the next millstone which is beside the broken 4th one. Turn the millstone with summer symbol in front. Look through the hole on top and see dense woods.

Go back to the first millstone and look through the hole. See the tower of Northfield Church. It is added to the Carrion Woods map.

I merged your threads together, please stick with this one through the game. Makes it easier to follow your gameplay. Thank you. wave

Lost Crown - 06/15/08 06:51 PM

oops sorry. Couldn't find my original thread. Aannyhoo, can't get the millstones to show the church. Before I do the poles on #1, that one shows summer, one dot and the sideways thing to the right, #2 shows two dots above sideways thing to the left, #3 shows three dots above the winter symbal. I do the poles, turn #1 to the winter symbol, look thru hole and see another hole. #2 I turn till spring is in front. Look thru hole see tree trunks. #3 I turn till summer is in front, see dense woods. Returning to #1, I see the hole again. No tower. hardwall cry

Re: Lost Crown - 06/15/08 06:56 PM

Hi bkrytr,

You can find all of your old posts by clicking on "My Place" near the top of this page, and then "My Posts". smile

I've combined your two threads. I think TLC may have answered your question above? Hope that helps you, let us know if you still have problems. wave

Re: Lost Crown - 06/15/08 07:40 PM

bkrytr,

Please send me your current save and I'll take a look at your game. wave

Re: Lost Crown - 06/15/08 08:29 PM

I need a step by step to send you my save. I'm not too computer literate. frown

Re: Lost Crown - 06/15/08 08:41 PM

bkrytr,

Find the save in your "my documents", "The Lost Crown" folder
Right-click on the save
On the menu that comes up, put your cursor on “send to”
On the next menu, left-click on “mail recipient”
You should now have an e-mail with the save as an attachment – just put in the address and send…

You can get my email in my profile. wave
Posted By: Jema

Re: Lost Crown - 06/15/08 10:46 PM

bkrytr,

A suggestion: The symbols for Spring and Autumn are similar. Look at the symbols in MaG's walkthrough to be sure you are entering the correct one for Spring in Millstone #2.

wave Jema

Re: Lost Crown - 06/15/08 10:49 PM

Thanks, Jema. wave

Re: Lost Crown - 06/15/08 10:49 PM

Thanks, Jema. wave

Re: Lost Crown - 06/16/08 06:03 PM

thanks Jema! That was it! Wooaaahhh! yay I'm at the church!! happydance

Re: Lost Crown - 06/16/08 06:15 PM

Scary times ahead, bkrytr! scared Have fun. wave

Re: Lost Crown - 06/16/08 08:33 PM

bkrytr,

Glad you got passed it. yay thumbsup
Posted By: Jema

Re: Lost Crown - 06/17/08 06:36 AM

bkrytr, glad you're on your way again. happydance

Re: Lost Crown - 06/18/08 08:00 PM

Me, again. sad I'm at the church collecting plants for the black mist. I'm okay till the locked door. WT says turn right, find #3 Creeping Ivy on tombstone. Turn right facing locked door?
Then left, go round church wall to other side. Right corner beside closed doo. Is that the same door I started from? Cause so far I haven't found either the Ivy or the Binding Nightshade. headscratch frown

Re: Lost Crown - 06/18/08 08:46 PM

Hi bkrytr,

Try having your back to the closed door, then turn right, and you should see the creeping ivy on the tombstone.

Then turn left so your back is again to the door, then left again, and go around the church walls to the other side. At the right corner, beside the closed door pick up the Binding Nightshade plant.

luck

Re: Lost Crown - 06/20/08 05:39 PM

okey, dokey. I've managed to trip over all the plants I need but the one that requires forward, then dogleg to backside of church.
Be just off church wall and turn right. I think that's the one. I've put all the plants where they go but don't have the one at the top. Is that the dogleg one? headscratch If not, where's the one I need and how do I get there? duh

Re: Lost Crown - 06/20/08 06:31 PM

Hi bkrytr,

The one at the top is the Binding Nightshade, did you find that one?

The "dogleg" one is the Preacher's Fear, which is placed at North East.

Hope that's clearer for you? luck

Lost Crown - 06/29/08 05:04 PM

Nocturnal Surveilance: No prob finding and hearing the words. How do I click on them if you can't see them? think I've clicked on the 'speaker', and on the square thingy. Zip for Nigel repeating. headscratch
Posted By: MaG

Re: Lost Crown - 06/29/08 06:29 PM

I again merged your threads. Please help us just a teeny little bit. Use one thread per game. As we have stated - you can find all your posts at My Place on top of the page - 'my posts'.

As for clicking on the words heard up at the balcony - find the spot where the words are repeated. Then click on them in sequence. The walkthrough's picture has numbers and each number are placed on the active spots.

Re: Lost Crown - 06/30/08 02:42 AM

Sorry, sorry, sorry. I couldn't find my previous thread and forgot where you said to look. oops thanks for the help!

Re: Lost Crown - 07/02/08 02:48 PM

Got it! thumbsup As usual, me being a dummy. slapforehead thanks MaG!!

Re: Lost Crown - 07/02/08 02:53 PM

Glad you got through. Enjoy!

Re: Lost Crown - 07/09/08 05:34 PM

I am in the mine, the Seer pool room. Have the disks in place. Is it random to get the disks lined up right, or is there a pattern to follow?

Re: Lost Crown - 07/09/08 05:53 PM

First, you have to arrange the seer's stand in the correct sequence of Nigel's adventure here.
Then you arrange the disk so that the pattern at the center disk is mirrored on the outer disks close to that side.
Posted By: teresa

Re: Lost Crown - 07/09/08 05:54 PM

A hint - I spent a long time on this part of the game, until I realized (this is a hint) The front is not always the front as you look at the millstones. Keep trying youll figure it out.
Posted By: metzomagic

Re: Lost Crown - 07/10/08 12:26 PM

bkrytr, hi,

My walkthrough explains the methodology behind the '5 discs' puzzle, so you can figure out how to solve it yourself:

http://metzomagic.com/showArticle.php?index=834

rather than just lifting the solution from a walkthrough without understanding how the solution was arrived at.

Good luck with it,
MetzO'Magic

Re: Lost Crown - 07/10/08 07:03 PM

thanks guys! Old people's disease strikes again. oops Read the solution, didn't connect. aaaaahhhhh! slapforehead Anyhoo, I need help once more. Last time, I hope! I'm at the Pinnacle -- crime scene. Found all kinds of footprints, but can't find boots. headscratch

Re: Lost Crown - 07/10/08 07:12 PM

Hi bkrytr,

The boots themselves are at the crime scene.

One set of bootprints is by the life bell.
The other is by the lobster trap.
luck

Re: Lost Crown - 07/11/08 05:17 PM

I'm going right like the wt says, but I can't find the crime scene. cry

Re: Lost Crown - 07/11/08 05:32 PM

Let's start at the mouth of the cave entrance with the warning sign.
Go right outside (do not enter the cave).
Keep going right and see Nanny Noah. She snubs you.
Keep going right again until you see the crime scene.
Look inside the taped area and see the bootprints. luck

Re: Lost Crown - 07/12/08 06:07 PM

thankseveryone, I finished the game! broccoli Kudos to Mr. Boakes! thumbsup bravo

Re: Lost Crown - 07/12/08 06:24 PM

thumbsup bkrytr, glad you enjoyed the game! Now onto the next one. wink
© 2024 GameBoomers Community