GB HOMEPAGE

Overclocked

Posted By: old lady

Overclocked - 07/07/08 03:36 PM

I'm at the first flashback for cell 3 or the third flashback in total. I'm at a steel door with a combination lock like a ATM panel. I have to code to open it because I went to UHS. I hit the 8 and press enter and nothing lights up. Sorry to be a pain but can somebody help please?
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Overclocked - 07/07/08 05:28 PM

Hi old lady,

Have you examined the note in your inventory?

The enter key is bottom row, furthest right.

Re: Overclocked - 07/07/08 05:49 PM

Thanks rushes. I've read the note and know the code is 8,12,5 and 20. I,ve entered each number so, 4 entries each followed by the enter button on the right. UHS says I shouls get a light as I enter the correct number but this does not seem to happen. The w/t says the same as UHS but no lights insane No rush as I'm now closing for the evening. sleep
Posted By: TLC

Re: Overclocked - 07/07/08 06:48 PM

Old lady,

Are you pressing the right key for the enter button, bottom row furthest to the right? think

Re: Overclocked - 07/07/08 07:10 PM

old lady, did the patient mention a 1,5 code that he knows can't be used here?

Re: Overclocked - 07/08/08 04:41 PM

Sorry for the delay,I'm pressing the button marked entry to the right of the zero. The last button on the right appears to be a light and does not responded to pushing. Yes he has mentioned 1.5. hardwall

Re: Overclocked - 07/08/08 07:09 PM

Sounds like a glitch. You might try going back to a previous save and replaying this section to see if that unsticks you, or I could send you a saved game for the beginning of the next flashback. Just let me know which you'd prefer. wave

Re: Overclocked - 07/09/08 01:53 PM

I'll go back thank you rushes, this is the second time as the game allowed me to press the fuse box in the nursing station early on but then that nasty nurse would not let me put the lights back on. duhI do get p..... off with games that do this. smashpc

Re: Overclocked - 07/09/08 02:09 PM

Good luck, hope it works. luck

Re: Overclocked - 07/12/08 12:08 PM

OK, I've found what I was doing wrong blush I can not see the numbers clearly and assumed that they went 1,2,3, starting at the top left. In fact they go 1,2,3 starting at the bottom left. I stupid can you get!

Re: Overclocked - 07/12/08 12:14 PM

lol Not stupid at all - you figured it out! bravo Enjoy the rest of the game now.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community