GB HOMEPAGE

Belief and Betrayal

Posted By: grannieannie

Belief and Betrayal - 07/13/08 06:56 PM

Hi Boomers I am currently playing B&B. I wanted to save my game before shutting down but clicked the wrong key and got to the main menu where there is no way to save. I then pressed the "S" key and the entire screen went white and I could hear the sounds of the game. But I am stuck on the white screen an can't do anything. Please help.
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Belief and Betrayal - 07/13/08 09:06 PM

Uh oh, grannieannie, that doesn't sound good. There might be no other way out of that other than exiting the game altogether and losing your progress. Had you been saving regularly up to that point? Can you easily play back up to where you were in the game?

If not, I have plenty of saves and should be able to help you out. Just let me know. wave

Re: Belief and Betrayal - 07/14/08 12:37 AM

Thank you, dear heart. I can sleep easy tonight. If you have it, send a saved game at the point where Jonathan picks up his fake passport from Richard. I apreciate this.

Re: Belief and Betrayal - 07/14/08 01:05 AM

The save's on its way to you, grannieannie. It's just after the section with the fake passport. Enjoy the game.

Re: Belief and Betrayal - 07/14/08 01:55 PM

Thank you very much, Rushes. I"ll try to keep out of further trouble.

Re: Belief and Betrayal - 07/14/08 02:29 PM

grin We're always here if you need help.
Posted By: dnavyteddybear

Belief and Betrayal: Need password for uncle Frank's laptop - 07/16/08 07:19 PM

I hope I'm in the right place. For some reason I can'tget the communicator to work and can't find a phone. I need to contact Jo for the password. The 3 icons on the communicator will light up, but neither one of the names will. How do I get the communicator to work if that's the way I have to call Jo or where do I find a phone? Thanks

Re: Belief and Betrayal: Need password for uncle Frank's laptop - 07/16/08 07:33 PM

Hi dnavy,

Make sure that you're contacting Jo via the PDA in your inventory, and not the PDA icon at the top left of your screen.

So click on the sentence in your notebook, and then move it down to your PDA, which will open up. Click on the mail icon, and then on Jo's name. luck
Posted By: dnavyteddybear

Thanks - 07/16/08 10:05 PM

Many thanks again. Hopefully I can make it through this one without to much trouble!

Re: Thanks - 07/16/08 10:31 PM

You'll be fine. grin This game is very linear and straightforward to play.

Re: Thanks - 07/25/08 12:17 AM

I am in Chapter 5. I have gotten the secret door in the equestrian ornament open but I can't pick up the piece of paper. Tip please.
Posted By: MaG

Re: Thanks - 07/25/08 12:26 AM

I don't remember having any problem picking it up after the secret drawer opens.
Have you tried the usual way to pick things up in this game = To pick up an item, right click to get the action cursor and then left click to take the item.
Check your inventory, it might already be there.

Re: Thanks - 07/27/08 11:18 PM

Thanks againMaG. Got it and finished the game. Enjoyed it. I am always amazed about how much knowledge we pick up playing these games. On to the next one.
Posted By: MaG

Re: Thanks - 07/28/08 12:09 AM

Glad that you got through, grannieannie. Yes, lots of research was done to make a storyline. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community