GB HOMEPAGE

Phantom of Venice

Posted By: Laurie

Phantom of Venice - 07/21/08 04:43 PM

Hi Marita,hope you are well,it's been awhile since I needed your help,but I am trying to pass a dance audition and I cannot get any sequence of dance steps to work, can you help???? it is driving me mad mad

cheers
Laurie
Posted By: MaG

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/21/08 04:46 PM

Hiya, Laurie,

A junior one is sent. Have fun.

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/21/08 05:06 PM

Marita you are the best now how did you know to send a Junior save?????? lol

Thank you

Laurie

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/21/08 05:52 PM

Psychic?
Posted By: Cherie

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/21/08 06:10 PM

I also am stuck at the dance audition.....so please will someone send me a saved game after the audition. Thank you for any help you can be.
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/21/08 06:15 PM

Hi Cherie,

Are you playing Junior or Senior level?
Posted By: gaily

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/21/08 06:21 PM

Cherie and Laurie, I don't know if it will help, but you don't need to do any clicking of the mouse to "dance." Just wait and listen for the next sound cue. I never did get the hang of watching the lights change, but I was able to get through by keeping my cursor just under the sound "buttons." The trick is to click on the right color/object (e.g. the whistle) as fast as you can. You can watch your progress at the top of the screen...you want to get the colored line as far to the right (yellow and red colors) as possible. Good luck! You can do it!!
Gaily.
Posted By: TLC

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/21/08 07:46 PM

Thanks, Gaily. smile I'll have to try that, I couldn't get passed the dancing either. frown wave

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/21/08 07:47 PM

Rushes.........I am playing Junior. Can't imagine how hard it would be to dance this on the harder level. I guess I will find out when I replay at that level, later when my hair has grown back.!!! Thank you.

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/21/08 08:02 PM

grin The save's on its way, Cherie. wave

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/21/08 08:13 PM

Marita I am back (as if you hadn't guessed!!)I am at the warehouse and those robots are doing my head in,please my friend help me again thinkI have been at it all evening.

Laurie

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/21/08 08:23 PM

Hi Laurie,

I'm not MaG, but I do have a save for after the warehouse. smile It's on its way to you now. wave

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/21/08 08:28 PM

Hi

Got the save thank you very much,now I can continue wave

Laurie

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/21/08 08:33 PM

You're welcome, enjoy the game.

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/21/08 08:55 PM

Rushes........Thank you very much..........you have saved my vanity as well as my sanity...........Save received.

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/21/08 08:58 PM

To lose your vanity and your sanity would have been a calamity!

Have fun with the game. wink

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/21/08 10:05 PM

Gaily,

yay On the 5th try, I finally got through the dance! yay Thank you! kissy wave
Posted By: Cinamatuse

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/21/08 10:13 PM

N/D Phantom of Venice- Jr. level
Help please - I can't get Nancy to go to sleep. I have eaten gelato and rode the goldola. Also can't figure out why Fango keeps a music box that plays Santo Lou Chia.

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/21/08 11:04 PM

Are you playing junior? If so, check the task list.

The music box will be later in the game.

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/21/08 11:34 PM

I am playing Jr. level Re: task list. there are 4 tasks to complete 1. Why does Fango keep a music box. 2. Gain Enrico's trust by stealing to saphire. 3. See if Gina is the same Gina on Fango's computer and 4. See if cambination fourn on microdot opens anything interesting. Also when I check off items in the task list and then go out of it, when I go back in again I have to check them off again as the check marks don't stay .

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/22/08 12:21 AM

#1 - to be done later in the game.
#2 - needs to be done before you can sleep.
#3 - to be done before you can do #2.
#4 - to be done later in the game.

So do #3 first, then 2, then #1 and #4.

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/23/08 05:57 PM

whistleHi Marita and Rushes I'm back , I was in Campo Santa Margherita, I have taken the key and water well map,then have proceeded to Campo Santa Maria Formosa cannot find a wall fountain but can see a padlock waiting to be unlocked ( I think) but I cannot get access to it,and I am sure I have done everything I am supposed to do, any thoughts praise

Laurie
Posted By: dragonuk44

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/23/08 06:23 PM

There is some thing you have nt done .I did the same .I missed some thing on the fax machine wave luck

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/23/08 06:27 PM

waveThanks dragonuk44 what could it be , now I have to go lock picking again smirk and I don't know what I am looking for, drat

You sure got that one right dragonuk44, I'm on my way thank you

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/23/08 08:02 PM

That is good enjoy wave

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/24/08 02:59 AM

N/D Phantom of Venice Jr. Level Mosaic tiles.-Having trouble here.Have been working on it for a couple of days and getting ver flustrated.Need help

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/24/08 03:01 AM

Cinamatuse,

Are you asking for a save? think Or you can send me your save and I'll complete it, so you don't lose any of your gameplay. wave

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/24/08 03:18 AM

I'll send you mine but I need instructions on how to send it.

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/24/08 03:24 AM

Cinamatuse,

Find the save in your "my documents" in "The Phantom of Venice" folder.
Right-click on the save.
On the menu that comes up, put your cursor on “send to”.
On the next menu, left-click on “mail recipient”.
You should now have an e-mail with the save as an attachment – just put in the address and send…

My email address is in my profile. wave

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/24/08 03:42 AM

Never having done this before where do I find your profile in order to get your email address to send you my saved game? Sorry for the inconvenience.

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/24/08 03:47 AM

Cinamatuse,

Click on my name, then view profile. wave

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/24/08 04:54 AM

Hurray for you TLC!!! thumbsup I've been looking for this post when possible to see what happened with you! Just found it now.
Your's was the only reply about trying to dance again.
Now if someone could help me get through the miniature golf course in "The Old Clock"....but that's a different thread. (going back and playing some oldies at the moment.) Then perhaps I could golf again. cool

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/24/08 05:25 AM

Hi Gaily,

Did you see my post to you in another thread about getting through the dance? yay Thanks for the tip! kissy Good luck with the miniature golf. wave

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/24/08 05:43 AM

Yes. that's what I meant. Do we give up to yay devilchili bravo wave praise hearts o easily? Perhaps a discussion about what we experience might be more than just interesting in a game.
So Sorry...Let me just celebrate the dance..... broccoli tomato

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/24/08 05:52 AM

Gaily,

Thanks. kissy Maybe start a thread in the discussion forum, this one is for hints. smile wave

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/24/08 11:49 AM

Hi TLC I sent my game last night. Did you receive it. If not I will try again.

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/24/08 05:23 PM

Cinamatuse,

I sent your save back with the mosaics completed last night. Have you checked your spam folder? If you didn't receive it, I'll resend it. wave

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/24/08 06:40 PM

Bare with me. I am very new at this segment. Where do I find my spam folder and once located what is the next step? Once again sorry for the inconvenience.

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/24/08 08:09 PM

Cinamatuse,

I have no idea where spam folders are in other email programs. frown Maybe someone here will know where to look. wave

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/24/08 11:55 PM

Thanks TLC for all your help. I'll just keep working on the tile puzzle and maybe with a little luck (ora whole lot of luck)I can solve it. Once again thanks

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/25/08 05:01 AM

tlc got your e mail. Thanks. I just sent you my saved game again.

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/25/08 05:52 AM

Cinamatuse,

I haven't received an email. frown Can you add your email address to your profile and I'll resend your save. wave
Posted By: Butterfly

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/25/08 06:09 AM

I am also having trouble with the dance part. Guess I having been paying attention to any light changes, just trying to listen to the sound changes. Do you click the circle once or can you keep on clicking it until the next one changes. Is there sometimes a 5 - 7 second delay until the next sound. Sometimes there are so many sounds that I'm not sure if I've missed one or not.

Butterfly

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/25/08 07:23 AM

Hi Butterfly,

You only need to click once, then wait for the next sound. Sometimes there is a longer delay, other times the sounds are closely sequenced. Good luck getting through it, let us know if you're still having problems. luck

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/25/08 09:31 AM

I found it easier just to go with the beat .Not a clue how I did it music puzzals usually get me but this one had rythem and I really enjoyed this game not the chess though wave luck
Posted By: Butterfly

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/26/08 02:14 AM

Well, I'll try it again. Someone had also mentioned that if she stops dancing to click the sound again until the next one comes up. I think I've got rhythm, but I seem to be missing those sounds. Will have to listen to them again and again.

Butterfly

Re: Phantom of Venice - 07/26/08 02:25 AM

luck Butterfly. wave

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/01/08 02:19 AM

N/D Phantom of Venice Jr. level
Stake out-Do the agents and Nico stay in the same place or do they move around as I am having a hard time finding Nico

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/01/08 02:23 AM

They move around as shown by the locations seen at bottom left side of the screen as reported by the agents.
So any place that you see a shadow and that is not in the list should be Nico.

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/01/08 02:17 PM

N/D Phantom of venice Jr. level I am at Campo Santa Maria Formosa in front of the costume store. On the left is the fountain and I have searched all over to the right side of the fountain but cannot find the padlock to use the key on it. Can someone tell me exactly where the padlock is.

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/01/08 02:42 PM

Hi Cinamatuse,

Are you able to see the fountain in close-up? If not, then you still have something to do elsewhere in the game before you can progress.

It's very likely the fax machine over at Fango's. Go back to his office and make sure that you listen to all fax extension messages - one of these relates to Campo Santa Maria Formosa and will trigger the fountain close-up.

luck

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/01/08 07:55 PM

N/D Phantome of Venice. Finally completed the game. Thanks to everyone who helped me. Any idea when the next N/D "Haunting of Castle Malloy" will be available?

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/01/08 08:12 PM

Great, Cinamatuse, hope you enjoyed it. thumbsup

Castle Malloy will be available around October time, I believe.

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/01/08 08:45 PM

bravo Cinamatuse. wave
Posted By: ANTNINDY

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/03/08 04:07 PM

I am also having trouble with the dance sequencee. Can somebody send me a save? thanks

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/03/08 04:28 PM

I sent you the junior saved game.
Posted By: Puzzlewoman

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/03/08 06:19 PM

Hello everyone! Another great Nancy Drew game thumbsup Unfortunately I am very stuck at the Warehouse I keep getting zapped by the robots nasty laser beams. I am using the keyboard arrows and that does help but just can't seem to get past it. I am playing @ senior level. I would love a saved game at this point!

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/03/08 06:30 PM

Hi Puzzlewoman,

I only have a Junior level save, we'll have to wait for someone who has a Senior save for you. wave

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/03/08 06:56 PM

On the way, PW. Hugs the gutte young ladies for me.

wave Rushes!

-------
oops Sent the wrong one. CYE for the second mail. Thanks.
Posted By: Puzzlewoman

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/03/08 07:32 PM

Thanks Rushes and Marita! I can finally continue on:)

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/03/08 09:25 PM

wave MaG.

Glad you're enjoying the game, Puzzlewoman. smile
Posted By: Rae

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/03/08 09:34 PM

Buon Giorno

Apparently I'm losing my hearing, because I cannot make it past the dance sequence either. A junior-level save game would be most appreciated!!

Thanks! wave

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/03/08 09:38 PM

Hi Rae,

The save's on its way, check your e-mail in a few minutes. wave
Posted By: Rae

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/03/08 09:53 PM

Woohoo thanks Rushes praise

Off to steal a sapphire...Nancy is getting downright dangerous these days.

Grazi!

Re: Phantom of Venice - 08/03/08 10:01 PM

lol You're very welcome, Rae. Have fun nabbing that sapphire!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community