GB HOMEPAGE

The Lost crown day 1: cat not making a noise in the chest!

Posted By: gruffy

The Lost crown day 1: cat not making a noise in the chest! - 07/22/08 07:37 AM

hello peeps! i'm soooo stuck on the lost crown first day!

I'm trying to get the sound of the cat whos in the chestin the cottage so i can i can let him out and finish the first day. i've done everything i can think of and have re-tryed 3 times!
I've been using Macros walkthrough but i still can't get past this bit! ahhhhhh!
Can anyone help?
Posted By: Rushes

Re: The Lost crown day 1: cat not making a noise in the chest! - 07/22/08 10:31 AM

Hi gruffy,

Has Nigel made any comment about hearing a sound, while walking up the stairs towards the bedroom?
Posted By: metzomagic

Re: The Lost crown day 1: cat not making a noise in the chest! - 07/22/08 10:53 AM

gruffy, hi,

Perhaps another walkthrough might lend a different perspective?

http://www.metzomagic.com/showArticle.php?index=834

I have some comments in there regarding the various 'trigger' actions you need to perform to get to Night One.

Good luck with it,
MetzO'Magic
Posted By: mcc

Re: The Lost crown day 1: cat not making a noise in the chest! - 07/22/08 02:09 PM

Grufy,

If this
Quote:
Has Nigel made any comment about hearing a sound, while walking up the stairs towards the bedroom?

is not happening in your game, you may try going back downstairs and repeating some actions, particularly in the bathroom: look at yourself in the mirror and check again the bath tub and check everything in the kitchen, have you seen the broken plate and the Guest Book?

luck
Posted By: gruffy

Re: The Lost crown day 1: cat not making a noise in the chest! - 07/22/08 04:41 PM

thanks everyone! It was looking at the far wall on the left in the cottage which helped!
Posted By: Rushes

Re: The Lost crown day 1: cat not making a noise in the chest! - 07/22/08 06:20 PM

Great, gruffy. thumbsup
© 2024 GameBoomers Community