GB HOMEPAGE

Art of Murder

Posted By: brajki

Art of Murder - 08/12/08 11:19 PM

I looked and nobody seemed to have this problem.I am at the thugs hideout.I went to the truck where the crow bar is stuck.I let the handbreak down,supposedly she should automatically start driving the car down the alley.Well, nothing happens.I can't find anything else to do.Did I miss something?Thanks
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Art of Murder - 08/12/08 11:24 PM

Hi brajki,

Have you checked the door at bottom left screen so that Nicole knows she cannot get in that way and must find another entry?

Did you pick up the crowbar?

Re: Art of Murder - 08/12/08 11:32 PM

Yes I checked the door.And no I can't get the crow bar untill she drives the truck which she wont do.
Posted By: Rice burner

Re: Art of Murder - 08/13/08 01:30 AM

I just replayed that scene. After checking the door and commenting about not getting in that way she goes into the alley. Look up at the ladder and she will comment about it being too high. Go to the truck and see the crowbar on the ground next to the left rear wheel. Pick it up. Then release the handbrake in the truck and she drives it forward. Use the crowbar on the ladder and she will get into the bed of the truck and pull down the ladder.
Kay

Re: Art of Murder - 08/13/08 02:30 AM

Do you have to do it in that order?Because I have already done all of that and she still does't drive the truck out of the way.
-----
You can't pick up the crowbar until after she drives the truck.She says its stuck.
Posted By: MaG

Re: Art of Murder - 08/13/08 03:51 AM

brajki,

You might not be at the correct place to pick up the crowbar. You can pick it up before driving the truck.
Be sure that you check the ladder and make that comment so that you know why you need to do those actions.

Re: Art of Murder - 08/13/08 08:32 PM

Thanks for your help.I ended up going back to a saved gameand replayed up to that point and it worked.Must have been a little glitch.
Posted By: TLC

Re: Art of Murder - 08/13/08 08:47 PM

yay brajki. yay wave
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Art of Murder - 08/13/08 09:34 PM

Glad you managed to get through, brajki. thumbsup
© 2024 GameBoomers Community