GB HOMEPAGE

Omega stone

Posted By: dorish

Omega stone - 08/15/08 06:05 PM

Hi, does anyone have a saved game for after the bell puzzle? I got lost in the caves and was picking up what I could find, but when it came to doing the bell puzzle, I find that I am missing 2 bells. Could you please tell me how to use the saved game,as in this game the saves are named,not numbered. Thanks in advance.
Posted By: penruthen

Re: Omega stone - 08/15/08 07:32 PM

Hi Dorish, if you're short 2 bells you maybe didn't dive into the pool and explore it all. If you go back to the caves and map them as you go they're not too confusing other than being a bit dark.

Failing that there are some good maps of the underground on the walkthrough sites.

Sorry I don't have a saved game to hand, my PC died last year with the old files on it.
Posted By: TLC

Re: Omega stone - 08/15/08 07:40 PM

Thanks, Penruthen. wave

Dorish,

I don't have any saves either. We'll have to wait and hope someone does. wave
Posted By: MaG

Re: Omega stone - 08/15/08 07:47 PM

I sent you 2 saved games that might be a bit before and after the bell puzzle. luck

Thanks, Penruthen.

wave TLC!

Re: Omega stone - 08/16/08 11:12 AM

Thank you for the saves MaG. Sorry for the delay, but I didn't go back onto my comp yesterday. The bell puzzle save was exactly what I needed, and I was actually able to install it myself--that's a first for me.

Re: Omega stone - 08/16/08 01:11 PM

Hahaha. Glad you got it installed. Have fun. It's a wonderful game.

Re: Omega stone - 08/17/08 04:43 PM

Help MaG, do you have a saved game for after getting the Stonehenge disk please. After wandering through that maze for hours I just do not want to have to do all those powder measurements again---as you can guess I made a mistake somewhere and got blown up LOL. Thanks in advance.

Re: Omega stone - 08/17/08 07:02 PM

It's on the way, doris. smile

Re: Omega stone - 08/17/08 07:48 PM

Thank you for the save MaG, I am going to leave it and (hopefully) finish the game tomorrow. Going out to my front porch to watch (maybe) good thunderboomer coming in.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community