GB HOMEPAGE

Phantom of venice

Posted By: Ameno

Phantom of venice - 08/31/08 02:25 PM

When i leave my room i talk whit that guy whit tasaraes and when he ofers to look at them i see microsope and then i cant click on nothig or back up from that table and leave that overreacting emo.

Any tips???
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Phantom of venice - 08/31/08 02:30 PM

Hi Ameno,

You should be able to pull back from the close-up. Move your cursor near the bottom of the screen and see if a down-arrow appears, then left-click.

Re: Phantom of venice - 08/31/08 02:32 PM

Hi Rushes,

no that arrow dont apears that's why i'm asking for help.
also there is subtitles saying here we go but i dont here any one saying that.

Re: Phantom of venice - 08/31/08 02:40 PM

If your cursor isn't reacting and you can't back out or do anything at all, then you might have to go back to a previous save game. Hope you are close enough to a save that you won't have too much to replay.
Posted By: daisymau

Re: Phantom of venice - 08/31/08 03:11 PM

I hope you saved a game prior to this. Sounds like the game froze up on you. It's happened to me on some other games.
Posted By: TLC

Re: Phantom of venice - 09/01/08 06:58 AM

Ameno,

If I'm remembering correctly, I had to look at a few tiles before I could leave the closeup of the tiles. I hope you can get passed this spot. luck wave

Re: Phantom of venice - 09/01/08 11:51 AM

I tried loading the game but nothing the game stil freezes and i cant do nothing frown

Re: Phantom of venice - 09/01/08 12:03 PM

E-mail me your last saved game, Ameno, and I'll take a look at it for you. I'll play you a little way past that spot and then e-mail back to you, and hopefully that should get you moving again.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community