GB HOMEPAGE

Next Life

Posted By: QweenOfBees

Next Life - 09/07/08 07:34 PM

Next Life....I'm stuck on the 4th day. I can't get the combined stone and stick to open the door. I have done and redone the steps up to this point. Something seems to be missing??? But what???? Appreciate any help.
Thanks
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Next Life - 09/07/08 08:14 PM

Hi QweenOfBees,

The door is opened in two stages. Try using the stick alone first, and then the stick & stone combo.

luck

Re: Next Life - 09/08/08 08:50 PM

Thank you, now I am stuck in the tower trying to burn the rope from the beam. I get the fire burning, but when I try to add a stick it goes out. Any suggestions?
Posted By: Fobeus

Re: Next Life - 09/08/08 09:21 PM

Qween, do you have the grass and the shrub?

Click to reveal..
Use grass with stones in inventory to get the fire, then use the shrub on the fire to keep it going?

Hope that helps.

Re: Next Life - 09/08/08 09:28 PM

Thanks, Fobeus. wave

Re: Next Life - 09/08/08 10:17 PM

AArrrggggg.....I can only pick up one arid grass and I know I have seen the shrub, but I can't find it now. Save me please!

Re: Next Life - 09/08/08 10:26 PM

This from the walkthrough:

Look around the bell tower. See a rock hung on a rope and arid shrub on the left.

Hope that helps a little in locating it.

Re: Next Life - 09/08/08 11:04 PM

Thanks so much. I don't know what I would do without you people!

Re: Next Life - 09/10/08 07:22 PM

Me again! I'm on the 5th day. Adam is in the lab and I have picked up the "matches" and the "dissecting tool". I have closed the door and blocked it with the cabinet. I have looked at the photograph.But when I try to get Adam to push the cabinet on the right wall, he just keeps trying to open the drawers. What have I missed?
Hope someone can help me.
Posted By: MaG

Re: Next Life - 09/10/08 07:42 PM

Click the picture on cabinet at right wall. This will make him move the cabinet because he now knows that there is something behind it.

Re: Next Life - 09/10/08 07:55 PM

A huge thank-you. I would never have thought of doing that!
Posted By: MaG

Re: Next Life - 09/10/08 08:15 PM

Took me a while also to get this part solved! laugh
© 2024 GameBoomers Community