GB HOMEPAGE

Dracula 3---Blue pentagram

Posted By: Kathy2

Dracula 3---Blue pentagram - 10/02/08 08:49 PM

Hi here I am again. I need help on how to do this pentagram, or a save game and how to save to my game please. Thank you, people for all the help you give to play these games.
Kathy2
Posted By: TLC

Re: Dracula 3---Blue pentagram - 10/02/08 09:59 PM

Kathy,

Please CYE. wave
Posted By: Babs in Scotland

Re: Dracula 3---Blue pentagram - 10/06/08 11:49 AM

I would also love a saved game for this part of the game, had one sent before but accidently erased it from my email. Also a detailed explanation on how to install a saved game into mine would be very much appreciated as I always seem to get it wrong and not able to install it smashpc thanks
Posted By: MaG

Re: Dracula 3---Blue pentagram - 10/06/08 01:12 PM

Sent with procedure. luck

Re: Dracula 3---Blue pentagram - 10/08/08 06:22 PM

Hi TLC,
I went to C drive and found the game folder, open users folder, open profie folder. found all my save games, but not the ones you sent me. In my Docunets I have your saved games but don't know how to get them to my C drive. Could I just send you my last save and you take it from there. Or what do I do. Followed everything like you said, I guess I just dum about this.
Kathy 2
Posted By: misslilo

Re: Dracula 3---Blue pentagram - 10/08/08 06:41 PM

The save games in My documents, just right click them and Copy.
Then go to Profile folder and right click anywhere in there and Paste. smile

Re: Dracula 3---Blue pentagram - 10/08/08 07:27 PM

Kathy,

You'll need to renumber the saves before putting them in the save folder. Then do as misslilo says to right click etc. luck wave

Re: Dracula 3---Blue pentagram - 10/09/08 04:11 PM

Ok. I have never done a copy and paste before. I'm sorry could you walk me through it. I guess I should stick to the easy games for 70 year olds. I thank you. I'll try anything to learn, I don't want to end up deleting my game.
Kathy 2

Re: Dracula 3---Blue pentagram - 10/09/08 04:23 PM

To copy: Highlight a label. Right click and then select 'copy'.
To paste: Move the cursor to a blank area where you want to paste. Right click and then select 'paste'.

That's it. Good luck. Keep us posted.
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Dracula 3---Blue pentagram - 10/09/08 04:27 PM

Hi Kathy,

Here's what you do:

- Save the file attachment in the e-mail that was sent to you to your desktop.
- Open up your saved game folder, which for XP is at: C:\Microids\Dracula 3\Users\Profile 1.
- Make a note of your last saved game title, for example "Save.023".
- Renumber the saved game on your desktop to be the next in sequence, for example "Save.024"
- Copy the renamed file from your desktop (right-click and select "Copy") and Paste into your saved game folder (right-click and select "Paste"). The new file will appear in your folder.
- Now start up your game as usual and load the new save. You may need to check all of the 5 profiles to see where the save may be, but try profile #1 first.

luck

Re: Dracula 3---Blue pentagram - 10/09/08 06:39 PM

Thanks, I'm off to try it now. I'm sure I will be back
Kathy

Re: Dracula 3---Blue pentagram - 10/09/08 06:44 PM

Good luck, and enjoy the rest of the game. wave

Re: Dracula 3---Blue pentagram - 10/10/08 03:32 PM

I did everything Misslilo said. I put the save folder on my desktop, but the folder has an arrow on it. I also copy and paste in the profile folder were all the save games are. I renumber it from 008 to 009. The only thing I did was to close to start up the game. the new save was not on the game load. Should I start the new save game from were all my saves are in the prfile floder.
Kathy 2
Posted By: misslilo

Re: Dracula 3---Blue pentagram - 10/10/08 03:39 PM

I think you need to open your email again and save the file to your desktop again - right click the attached file and Save As - to desktop.

Take a look on the desktop before though, and remove any duplicates of the file, that was sent to you - that way you know, which one to renumber and copy. smile

Re: Dracula 3---Blue pentagram - 10/10/08 03:57 PM

Misslilo,
When I clicked (right click) on the saved floder it gave me copy and also paste at the same time. what do .I do in this case? I will do like you say, go back to my email frist. See ya
Kathy

Re: Dracula 3---Blue pentagram - 10/10/08 04:53 PM

You open (double click) the saved folder (not right click).
You right click the attached saved game file that you downloaded to the desktop.
Then follow what Rushes and misslilo state.

Re: Dracula 3---Blue pentagram - 10/11/08 03:15 PM

I did it. It was double click and then right click. Now I'm out in the snow, on with the game. Thanks, your awesome and until next time.
Kathy2

Re: Dracula 3---Blue pentagram - 10/11/08 05:01 PM

Enjoy the rest of the game, Kathy.

Re: Dracula 3---Blue pentagram - 10/11/08 07:46 PM

Well here I am again. This time its the fuses. I have put tham on the bottom and middle but nothing happens. Can you tell me in what order they go. I keep moving them around nothing works. I need to know were to put the top two and were the two middle ones go.
thanks
Kathy2

Re: Dracula 3---Blue pentagram - 10/11/08 08:36 PM

Kathy,

After putting the fuses in, are you turning the handle to on? Are you using the copper wire from inventory? think

Re: Dracula 3---Blue pentagram - 10/11/08 09:20 PM

I took the fuses from the top and put then on the bottom, then took the middle fuses put one on the bottom and the other one to the right in the middle row. Put the copper wire on the two that were left in the middle. Then I pulled the handle to on. Nothing What am I doing wrong?

Re: Dracula 3---Blue pentagram - 10/11/08 09:31 PM

Does the fuse box now look like this, Kathy? -

You'll know the fuse box is correct when you are able to hear the phone ringing inside the dispensary foyer.
Posted By: aln

Re: Dracula 3---Blue pentagram - 10/11/08 11:05 PM

I'm having the same problem with not having a save show up. Do I need to have a profile sent to me, too, or can I use the one I have? Thanks!

Re: Dracula 3---Blue pentagram - 10/11/08 11:10 PM

aln,

In the load screen, try selecting one of the other profiles. If I sent you the save, it should in the first profile. luck wave

Re: Dracula 3---Blue pentagram - 10/11/08 11:17 PM

Got the save to work but now need another to get me past the next pentagram. Guess I just can’t make a pentagram. Thanks so much!

Re: Dracula 3---Blue pentagram - 10/11/08 11:20 PM

aln,

Please CYE in a few minutes. wave

Re: Dracula 3---Blue pentagram - 10/12/08 12:50 AM

Thank you again! Got it no problem and am ready to make the fire now. smile

Re: Dracula 3---Blue pentagram - 10/12/08 03:11 AM

You're welcome, aln. Have fun. wave

Re: Dracula 3---Blue pentagram - 10/12/08 05:57 PM

This is Kathy
Yes my fuse box looks like that. But I don't here the phone ringing.Should I leave to here the phone or will it ring when I pull the handle down to on. I'm going back and ckeck my fuses.

-----------------

Once I turned around to leave and started out of the basement.The phone started to ring.thank you,anyway. I know I will need more help into this game.
Kathy2

Re: Dracula 3---Blue pentagram - 10/12/08 07:21 PM

Glad you're progressing again, Kathy.

Re: Dracula 3---Blue pentagram - 10/15/08 09:36 PM

Here I am again. This time I need help on drewing the ladder on the 5th pillar. Can you help me. Were do I start with it. I almost finished with the game. Need help with just this one. All the others are done.
Kathy2

Re: Dracula 3---Blue pentagram - 10/15/08 09:48 PM

If I remember correctly, I just started with one side, amde another side and then the rungs.
Good luck!

Re: Dracula 3---Blue pentagram - 10/15/08 09:50 PM

Kathy,

I did it, like MaG did. luck wave

Re: Dracula 3---Blue pentagram - 10/17/08 05:17 PM

I finished the game and had a awesome time playing it. Some of the puzzles were a little hard and I needed your help. Thank you so much for being there. Now on to Nancy Drew.
Kathy2

Re: Dracula 3---Blue pentagram - 10/17/08 05:41 PM

bravo Kathy!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community