GB HOMEPAGE

Dracula 3- Decoder

Posted By: chyna

Dracula 3- Decoder - 10/08/08 12:16 AM

I am at the part in Janos room where you use the decoder; I am on part 1 but everytime I try to type the letters the wrong letters appear; I did everything the walkthrough said to do so what is wrong?

Thanks,

Chyna

By letters I meant the letters on the piece of paper rubbed with the pencil.
Posted By: TLC

Re: Dracula 3- Decoder - 10/08/08 12:26 AM

Chyna,

Are you sure you put in the correct Roman numerals and letters before typing in the codes? think

If you need to add more info and no one has posted behind you, please use the edit button instead of stacking your posts. Thank you. wave

Re: Dracula 3- Decoder - 10/08/08 01:16 AM

Yes, I am sure I did.

Chyna

Re: Dracula 3- Decoder - 10/09/08 02:13 AM

I figured out what I was doing wrong; now I am having trouble in the darkroom I can't get a photo to develop the paper keeps turning black when I put it in the stop bath tray, how do I fix it?

Chyna

Re: Dracula 3- Decoder - 10/09/08 02:19 AM

chyna,

Clean the tray with the mixture by clicking on the handle part and washing it in the sink.

Left tray - Developer: Mix hydroquinone, Metol, Sodium sulfite, alkaline mix and distilled water.

Middle tray - Stop Bath: Make diluted acetic acid (Acetic acid and distilled water).

Right tray - Fixer: Mix Sodium thiosulfate and Potassium metabisulfite.

Do you have the correct ingredients in each tray? And are you doing the first tray for 12 seconds, 2nd & 3rd tray for 7 seconds? wave

Re: Dracula 3- Decoder - 10/09/08 03:30 AM

Hi, TLC

Yes I believe I have the ingredients right and doing trays right but the print still turns black.

Thanks

Chyna

Re: Dracula 3- Decoder - 10/09/08 03:38 AM

Chyna,

Can you send me your save so I can take a look at your game? wave
Posted By: deb in buffalo

Re: Dracula 3- Decoder - 10/09/08 05:56 AM

i have the same problem and i changed them four thinking i had the mixture wrong i do the 12 seconds for the first then the 7 seconds for the middle one and it turns black help

Re: Dracula 3- Decoder - 10/09/08 05:58 AM

deb,

Can you send me your save and I'll take a look at your game? wave
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Dracula 3- Decoder - 10/09/08 09:24 AM

If you opened the box of photographic paper before turning off the light, then it will be spoiled for all photo developing and you'll need to go back to a previous save.

Re: Dracula 3- Decoder - 10/09/08 10:15 PM

Thanks Rushes, I think that is what happened to me because I forgot to close the box before turning the light on after messing a print up the first time.

Chyna

Re: Dracula 3- Decoder - 10/09/08 10:24 PM

Aha, very likely. Good luck second time around. luck

Re: Dracula 3- Decoder - 10/10/08 03:11 AM

yes i think i forgot to turn the light off so i am going to trying it a again thank you

Re: Dracula 3- Decoder - 10/10/08 03:13 AM

luck Chyna and Deb. wave

Re: dracula3 help please - 10/11/08 04:43 AM

i have the same problem with the pillers i can not draw them and i can not get them to light
Posted By: Rice burner

Re: dracula3 help please - 10/11/08 05:17 AM

The save is on the way Deb. Good luck.
Kay

Dracula 3 - 10/12/08 08:01 PM

I am near the end where you have to do the paths and I can't draw the stupid pentagram; the game won't accept anything I draw! mad mad mad

Re: Dracula 3 - 10/12/08 08:06 PM

chyna, I merged the new topic you made with your existing thread for this game. Please use only one thread per game, that way we can follow your progress and it avoids pushing another member's active thread off the first page. thanks

Try making your drawing as large as possible, so that it fills the panel. luck
© 2024 GameBoomers Community