GB HOMEPAGE

center of the earth.

Posted By: deleterman

center of the earth. - 11/06/08 12:10 AM

Hi , Just started this game and hit a bump in the road,- in the city Askian,in the tower just finished with the developing of the picture , looked at photo ok now left the tower entered the gate but i don't see Wallace the Chief Engineer any place.i think that i have the ticket and pass but what gives ? do i have to talk to him? help hardwall thanks deleterman.
Posted By: kiraalt

Re: center of the earth. - 11/06/08 12:54 AM

Yes, you need to have that conversation with Wallace. Did you talk to the guard at the gate about everything? It has been a while, but the mayor always was just there for me when I entered the city. He is right inside the gate near the posters - do you think you might have passed him up? Hope someone comes along that can help you more! It's a great game! luck
Posted By: MaG

Re: center of the earth. - 11/06/08 01:39 AM

Thanks, kiraalt.

If you talked completely with the guard, did the developing completely and checked all the picture, Wallace should be at the right screen from the gate.

Re: center of the earth. - 11/06/08 04:51 AM

Thank you for your insight i will try to go back and do as you said and see what goes. just went back and redid everything but no luck !!i did this before and had no problem.i know that i missed something.any thought on this?i don't think that i have a key but have the ticket and pass. thanks

Re: center of the earth. - 11/06/08 01:28 PM

If you have ticket and pass - then you already talked to Wallace. He's the one that gives them to you.

The key is given by the guard for you to fix the photo machine.

I think your saves are mixed. You might be replaying and are missing steps.

Re: center of the earth. - 11/06/08 05:46 PM

Thanks ,i think i'm back on track ,i have the tickets,pass & the key for the refuge lab.now what is my next stop? I'm just out side the gate next to Ocine. help deleterman. devilchili

Re: center of the earth. - 11/06/08 06:03 PM

Enter and check out the town.
Also enter the communication building.

Re: center of the earth. - 11/07/08 12:17 AM

got it, boy that was easy-huh? ok this is the deal-just talked Gustav and got the oil and old skin.now how do i get to the altimorail from here ? can't find the rotuna... help deleterma. devilchili

Re: center of the earth. - 11/07/08 12:57 AM

You are at the rotunda.
Go to the right side of the market.
See a door. Enter that door and be at the altimonorail.

Re: center of the earth. - 11/07/08 01:46 AM

Ah Ha, duhshould have known.ok got to the academy - climbed the stairs but can't get in door closed.any thought on this? help

Re: center of the earth. - 11/07/08 02:07 AM

Have you finished the actions at the Pharmacy?
Did Armanda go to the University already? She will leave the University door open.

Re: center of the earth. - 11/07/08 03:13 AM

Yes i think so-she left and i got the hanagra of syl and went back and gave them to adam.and got the fly map.thats when i went to the market to talk to gustav.i think she said that she was going to the university.is there more ? thanks.

Re: center of the earth. - 11/07/08 03:32 AM

When you talked to Gustav, did he ask you to fix his balloon?
Also try to look at the balloon and the set up or controls in close up mode.

Re: center of the earth. - 11/07/08 03:40 AM

yes he did.thats when i got the the grease and old skin,and he said that i need to go to the university to get some helium and fix the leak on the main tube..does that help? i just know that i'm missing something. this should be easier than this. this is the second time around and i didn't have this much trouble the first time. but i'm much older now-that could be some of my problems , huh ? thanks for your help.

Re: center of the earth. - 11/07/08 04:17 AM

Are you sure the door is locked? Maybe try again and see.
I don't think it's age. lol
sleep

Re: center of the earth. - 11/07/08 05:00 AM

No not locked , closed!!??? I'm glad its not old age geting to me .lol.
Posted By: kiraalt

Re: center of the earth. - 11/07/08 10:20 AM

Did you talk to everyone and do everything in the communications center? Just asking because I had the same problem once and forgot about something there.

Re: center of the earth. - 11/07/08 02:51 PM

I think so ,there was only 2 in there at that time ,was i suppose to get something there ? let me know .do i need a key to get in to the academy??

Re: center of the earth. - 11/07/08 04:24 PM

No need for a key. Just click to enter the building and be in the building.

I sent you a saved game before and after where you are now. See if that can get you to move on.

Re: center of the earth. - 11/07/08 04:38 PM

thank you very much-when i clicked on the door it said "closed"so i just don't understand.

Re: center of the earth. - 11/07/08 04:52 PM

The saved game before might get you an open door after you talk with Gustav and give the medicine to Adam.
The other one is inside the lab already. So see which one you want to use.

Re: center of the earth. - 11/07/08 08:38 PM

thanks , but now i can't fine my save game folder for this game !!! insane hardwall deleterman. burger

Re: center of the earth. - 11/07/08 09:39 PM

Is this the Viva Media one or did you download?

Open your Viva Media, Journey, Save folders.

Re: center of the earth. - 11/07/08 11:58 PM

it was there all the time , duh !!! thanks to you i'm on my way ;-)

Re: center of the earth. - 11/08/08 02:04 AM

Great!
Posted By: Mari

Re: center of the earth. - 11/08/08 02:28 AM

I am at the old mine by the beach after I escaped from the prison.It says to go to opening framed by the statues,I walked around and I didn't find it.Where is it?

Re: center of the earth. - 11/08/08 03:26 AM

Enter the old mine and go forward until the arched opening to get to the mushroom area. That opening has statues planking the archway. luck
Posted By: Mari

Re: center of the earth. - 11/08/08 03:47 PM

I found it,thank you.

Re: center of the earth. - 11/09/08 05:42 AM

Did good so far, but now hit a bit of a snag!!at the part of turing off the alarm to the geyeser elevator. help i just can't get it , need a nudge .what is the answer to this puzzle? insane deleterman. thanks devilchili
Posted By: Rushes

Re: center of the earth. - 11/09/08 01:31 PM

Hi deleterman,

From the walkthrough:

Turn off the alarm of the geyser elevator - Look close at the console that is used to 'unjam' the geyser. Each set of numbers must go to the other side.

Move 1 black number to the right.
Move 2 white numbers to the left.
Move 3 black numbers to the right.
Move 4 white numbers to the left.
Move 5 black numbers to the right.
Move 5 white numbers to the left.
Move 5 black numbers to the right.
Move 4 white numbers to the left.
Move 3 black numbers to the right.
Move 2 white numbers to the left.
Move 1 black number to the right. Green light comes on.

luck

Re: center of the earth. - 11/10/08 01:20 AM

Thanks got that. now i need a saved game after theball puzzle. help insane hardwall deleterman. devilchili

Re: center of the earth. - 11/10/08 01:31 AM

I sent you a saved game. Check if there's a unique ball in inventory. luck

Re: center of the earth. - 11/10/08 03:42 AM

Thanks a million! yes worked like a charm..but for some reson i can't get back to the the door.what gives ? can't get passed the bookcase.any thoughts on this ???

Re: center of the earth. - 11/10/08 03:47 AM

That is positioning only. Move back or turn around or go back to a saved game and see if you can position her.

Re: center of the earth. - 11/10/08 04:13 AM

Thank you, it was just like you said.easy , duh.again thanks for the nudge.. devilchili

Re: center of the earth. - 11/11/08 03:22 AM

Ok, was just sailing along great and then came the this Hanoi Tower puzzle. hardwall any thoughts on this ? i just can't remember how i did it the last time. help deleterman. devilchili
Posted By: CRWK

Re: center of the earth. - 11/11/08 03:24 AM

Check the ND Walkthrough for Castle Malloy. I believe
there is a solution to the same puzzle.

Re: center of the earth. - 11/11/08 03:31 AM

deleterman, if you want the solution, it can be found HERE

luck

Re: center of the earth. - 11/11/08 05:20 AM

thanks for all the help, but i just banged my way through it... devilchili

Re: center of the earth. - 11/11/08 02:20 PM

thumbsup

Re: center of the earth. - 11/13/08 12:02 AM

something is goofed up !!just got the potion -ready sponge and went to the hut and talked to Taal Nadi about the sponge he said to squeeze on the 3 holes on the floor of the hut!but i can only do 1 what gives ? help insane deleterman. devilchili
Posted By: TLC

Re: center of the earth. - 11/13/08 12:17 AM

deleterman,

Have you tried talking to him again? think wave

Re: center of the earth. - 11/13/08 12:24 AM

no as soon as i click on him after he said that he would leed me to the valley of the spirits he is gone !! in a flash.why can't i squeeze that brew out of that sponge on all three holes ?
Posted By: TLC

Re: center of the earth. - 11/13/08 12:33 AM

deleterman,

My memory for this game is really bad. Can you add more potion to the sponge? think

Re: center of the earth. - 11/13/08 12:38 AM

well after i use it on a hole the sponge is gone !!nada...is this a timed puzzle or something?? no u can't add any thing -when you leave the healer the sponge has the potion on it.. but like i said as soon as i click it on a hole it's gone so i can't go on to another hole. any thought on this ? help insane hardwall i think i got it.. thanks
© 2024 GameBoomers Community