GB HOMEPAGE

The Abbey

Posted By: sister

The Abbey - 12/24/08 08:02 AM

Hi All.
I've just started play on the game The Abbey. Does anyone know how to save in this game? I press esc key and get the options but am unable to save any of the game, thus have t0o start from the beginning each time the game is opened.

Thanks in anticipation
Posted By: Bernard

Re: The Abbey - 12/24/08 08:10 AM

Pressing the Esc key normally takes you to the main menu. There's a Save option (it looks like Sabe in this game). What Windows version are you using?

Posted By: oldmariner

Re: The Abbey - 12/24/08 09:03 AM

Sister, I wrote a review of this game and did not mentioned the process of how to save, my bad. Here is a detailed route to saving copied from Mag's walkthrough on this site, hope it helps.

"The main menu is accessed by using the ESC key. The main menu has play, load, save, options, credits and exit selection.

The options menu has selections for language (my game has English only); volume for voice, music and sfx, lateral inventory and subtitles. The resolution, antialiasing and graphics quality have several selections also.

The save feature is accessed by double left clicking on a blank square until the frame darkens or changes color and then wait until it automatically goes back to the gameplay. The saves can be overwritten. There are scroll arrows on the right side of the squares. There are 30 saved game frames."
Posted By: Rushes

Re: The Abbey - 12/24/08 10:51 AM

Thanks, oldmariner. :wave12:
Posted By: sister

Re: The Abbey - 12/25/08 05:20 AM

Hi, thanks all for you're replies. I think the trouble was I wasn't waiting for it to save, expecting an immediate reaction. I must curb my impatience!
Posted By: MaG

Re: The Abbey - 12/25/08 01:03 PM

Yes, that saved games looks like it stalls but it just takes a long time.
Be sure that the frame changes color - then you know it's working.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community