GB HOMEPAGE

keepsake, library

Posted By: katie

keepsake, library - 03/19/09 08:40 PM

I've done this puzzle of balls and tapestries 3 times very carefully, BUT when I get to the last library ball I can't take it. I click hints and tells 'go to the Forge classroom or non information for this puzz;e. Checking the WT I do find Forge lighting puzzles, but later in the game. HELP!! Katie
Posted By: kozykat60

Re: keepsake, library - 03/19/09 08:57 PM

What part exactly of the game are you in? I kept my walkthrough for the game and thought I might be able to help, if not, let the pros' help, they're great with helping me when I'm stuck.
Posted By: MaG

Re: keepsake, library - 03/19/09 10:22 PM

If I remember correctly, there are 2 balls in that room. One you can't take and one that is the real one. Look around and see.

Re: keepsake, library - 03/20/09 07:47 PM

MAG, thanks for the help. I didn't think to look around just saw the pedestal and went for it. I'll try again. Katie

kozykat, I'm using the witchen WT. I'm a bit slow and I am playing more than one game.. Have you finished Keepsake?
Posted By: Rushes

Re: keepsake, library - 03/20/09 08:04 PM

luck katie.

Re: keepsake, library - 03/20/09 09:49 PM

Thanks rushes, I kept doing all the things the in game hints advised forge classroom and Statue Tower. And was then sent to the Libarary and VOILA! puzzle done. katie
Posted By: Rushes

Re: keepsake, library - 03/20/09 10:30 PM

That's great. bravo Enjoy the rest of the game.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community