GB HOMEPAGE

Sherlock Holmes the Awakened

Posted By: marie389

Sherlock Holmes the Awakened - 03/24/09 09:00 AM

I am not sure if this is a giltch. I went to the shed in the back . Did all I was supposed to do. Left garden went to side of house, got ladder climbed up and got the fibers. Went back to talk to Stenwick and holmes is supposed to dedues that there wer 2 men; one of robust size and a young Hindu that kidnapped the Maori. Then holmes should be automatically back at Baker st. This does not happen went I talk to Stenwick. He keeps saying What do you make of it holmes. What am I doing wrong.

Sorry this is so long. Thanking you in advance.
Posted By: Robert Gault

Re: Sherlock Holmes the Awakened - 03/24/09 09:31 AM

marie389,
It is not a glitch, you just have not found everything you need to find. This really is a question for the Hints and Help forum.
Posted By: MaG

Re: Sherlock Holmes the Awakened - 03/24/09 01:05 PM

Have you looked close at the footprints, measured it, checked the fish scale and have noted that there is nail missing?
Posted By: marie389

Re: Sherlock Holmes-The Awakened-can't enter Gygax's exper. room - 04/04/09 09:04 AM

Sherlock Holmes - The Awakened

Iam at the three geyser holes. Tried to walk forward toward the ram rock, 30 steps. I can't find the hole on the rock. What am I doing wrong?

Thanking you in advance.
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Sherlock Holmes-The Awakened-can't enter Gygax's exper. room - 04/04/09 11:37 AM

Hi marie,

I combined the post you made on the other Awakened thread with your own for this game. Staying with one thread per game helps us keep track of your progress. smile

Did Holmes say to remember what MacGrinty's man said?
Check the Desperate Pirates book in your Documents and read the sentence "From the middle of the three throwing mouths, 30 steps toward ram'.
Stand at the centre of the 3 geyser holes, face the ram rock, and move forward. Holmes will let you know once you've reached the correct spot. You then need to use your iron bar on the rock to see the hole.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community