GB HOMEPAGE

N.D. Castle Malloy

Posted By: Grannybarb

N.D. Castle Malloy - 03/31/09 08:10 PM

I am a bit embarrassed about this because I have a feeling it is quite obvious. However, altho I am told to ask the fortune teller for my next hint, where do I find the coins to place in the booth?
Posted By: Puzzler

Re: N.D. Castle Malloy - 03/31/09 08:18 PM

wave Hi Granny,
Don't be embarrassed. Try being a barmaid at the Inn. Some can also be won from games winthin the castle and I believe there is one on the floor by the fortune teller but I'm not sure. luck
Posted By: Rushes

Re: N.D. Castle Malloy - 03/31/09 08:21 PM

Thanks, Puzzler. wave

Re: N.D. Castle Malloy - 03/31/09 08:43 PM

Thanks Puzzler, I'll give it a try.

Re: N.D. Castle Malloy - 03/31/09 08:48 PM

Let us know how you get on, Grannybarb.

Re: N.D. Castle Malloy - 04/01/09 01:18 AM

I gave up on the games at the moment in order to win some coins and am attempting to make the drinks. I read on how to do it, listened to the barman, even copied the instructions and yet I have yet to complete one set of drinks. Don't know what I'm doing wrong as I'm following the instructions given in the W.T. I won't write it out here as others may not want to know how to do this so can someone tell me what I'm doing even tho I'm following the instructions? Am I making any sense???
Posted By: MaG

Re: N.D. Castle Malloy - 04/01/09 01:34 AM

Be sure that you do the closest ticket to the bell first.
Prepare those 2 drinks in a ticket before you ring the bell.
The faster and correctly you fix the drinks, the more tips you get.

Now to prepare the drinks - be sure to follow the book.
Use the solids on the blender and use the correct glass.

Re: N.D. Castle Malloy - 04/03/09 01:47 AM

Got the drink problem solved. In fact, that is where I go when I need more tokens! My problem is trying to figure out other things I need to do besides playing games. I've been pretty much thru the outside of the castle but have yet to figure out how to solve any of the "traps" such as the fairy ring, garden, celtec crosses etc. Any hints?

Re: N.D. Castle Malloy - 04/03/09 01:53 AM

Start talking to people. Check the nursery also. Have you done any dollhouse puzzle yet?

Re: N.D. Castle Malloy - 04/03/09 01:32 PM

Yes, I completed dollhouse puzzle 1 and when I go back to it, it keeps bringing up the same puzzle. I did the puzzle again just in case I left something out, but apparently I'm not, or, I am and don't realize it. As for talking to people, I go to each one but they have nothing to add. Same as when I talk on the phone.

Re: N.D. Castle Malloy - 04/03/09 03:27 PM

Have you examined everything in the library? There are a few puzzles in there to solve if you haven't already.

Did you see the crow fly around the nursery yet?
Have you phoned Alan?

Re: N.D. Castle Malloy - 04/03/09 03:32 PM

I'll check out the library again. Got the puzzle in the book solved, dollhouse #1, can't remember at the moment (senior moment)but will check it more thoroughly. No, haven't seen the crow fly around yet. Yes, I talked to Alan. Be back later!!!

Re: N.D. Castle Malloy - 04/03/09 03:35 PM

luck

Re: N.D. Castle Malloy - 04/05/09 02:05 PM

I'm not going anywhere in this game but that isn't my question this time.

I'm wondering if there is a way to make the screen lighter? The inventory is so dark I can barely see what is in it. I most definitely found the two weights I need but they are not in inventory, at least not that I can tell. I do know they are not where they once were!!! This old lady is confused, please help.

Re: N.D. Castle Malloy - 04/05/09 02:16 PM

I don't think the game itself has that option, but you could try directly adjusting your monitor - there are buttons on the front of mine which I tweak occasionally for screen brightness, etc.

As for the weights, do they automatically appear in the scale puzzle when you click on it? Check to make sure. That could be why they are no longer in your inventory.

Re: N.D. Castle Malloy - 04/05/09 03:44 PM

Got the darkness figured out, it was on the front of the monitor, surprise, surprise!! I was able to see what is in the inventory, got the weight problem solved, was able to see the shamrocks on the "little guys" so was able to solve that also. No doubt I'll be back later, thanks.

Re: N.D. Castle Malloy - 04/05/09 05:31 PM

That's great. Enjoy the game.
Posted By: marie389

Re: N.D. Castle Malloy - 04/05/09 11:09 PM

Hi,

I need a save game for the junior level slider puzzle. Thanks so much.

Re: N.D. Castle Malloy - 04/06/09 10:20 AM

Hi marie,

The save is on its way. wave

Re: N.D. Castle Malloy - 04/06/09 02:03 PM

I solved the puzzle that opens the hidden door in the fireplace and collected the two items. I have gone over the area in the bog but still can't get to the "spot" that will allow me to cross. Is there a special area in the bog I need to be? If so, it must be a touchy spot as, like I said, I covered it all pretty good.

Re: N.D. Castle Malloy - 04/06/09 04:02 PM

That's great, Granny. thumbsup

The area near the bog will highlight in blue when you are in the correct spot, then all you need do is left-click to enter that area. As I recall, you will see a rock or somesuch in the general water area to help you locate it.

Re: N.D. Castle Malloy - 04/06/09 06:58 PM

I have no problem with the area turning blue and entering the bog. My problem once I get there, is placing the board where it should be in order to cross over. I have moved around in the bog as much as possible but nothing highlights in red in order for me to place the board down.

---------------

I'm back already. I was going to what I "assumed" was the bog, near the end of the road. This time I went to another area and the board worked. Now the rocks are driving me nuts because it keeps bringing me to one that is not on the map and if I go anywhere besides back to the beginning, I fall into the swamp. So any suggestions there???

Re: N.D. Castle Malloy - 04/06/09 07:21 PM

Ignore any markers that you see before finishing the directions of the previous code. They are there to throw you off the track.

If you need directions from start to finish, here they are:
Click to reveal..
Forward 1x, right 1x, forward 2xs, right 2xs, forward 2xs, left 4xs, back 2xs, left 2xs, back 3xs, left 2xs, forward 1x, left 1x, forward 2xs, right 1x, forward 2xs, right 2xs, forward 2xs, right 1x, forward 1x.

Re: N.D. Castle Malloy - 04/07/09 01:31 PM

Finally got it. It is one of those that a person came up with and all you have to do is try and read his/her mind!!!!!!!!

Re: N.D. Castle Malloy - 04/07/09 03:03 PM

lol Glad you got through. Mindreading would be really helpful for some puzzles, that's for sure.

Re: N.D. Castle Malloy - 04/24/09 04:46 PM

Been away for several days but now I'm back with a problem. I am in Dollhouse 3 and tried several times to get the dolls placed where they belong but according to the "click" button, I'm still not right. So I finally gave in and checked the WT and according to that, I am right! I started it over just in case there was a glitch or something but it still won't give me the token. Do I need the token in order to move on?

Re: N.D. Castle Malloy - 04/24/09 04:53 PM

Yes, you'll need to solve this as the prize is printing plate #4.

Do you have the completed sheep doll?
You're welcome to e-mail me your last saved game and I'll check it for you. smile

Re: N.D. Castle Malloy - 04/25/09 01:05 AM

No I don't have the sheep doll so that must be it. I have two dolls yet to find, is the sheep doll one of them?

Re: N.D. Castle Malloy - 04/25/09 01:21 AM

Yes - you would need a sheep doll.

Re: N.D. Castle Malloy - 04/25/09 08:56 PM

Ok someone, hoping you have a saved game for gathering the sheep. I have been on that spot for some time now and really getting tired of it. I can get to 9 but then there is no more baaa noise so I have to walk around hunting for #10. However, by the time I hear the noise I need, I'm back down to 7 or 8. If there is a save here, would sure appreciate it.
Thanks

Re: N.D. Castle Malloy - 04/25/09 09:01 PM

The save's on its way, Grannybarb, check your e-mail in a few minutes.

Re: N.D. Castle Malloy - 04/27/09 03:58 PM

Got it, thanks ever so much. Now onward I go.

Re: N.D. Castle Malloy - 04/27/09 05:34 PM

You're welcome. smile Enjoy the rest of the game.

Re: N.D. Castle Malloy - 05/02/09 05:21 PM

I am now in the lab and trying to get the chemicals in the correct category. I have each section wrote down so I know which ones I need to collect for each category. My problem is trying to clear one side in order to collect the ones for category 2. Do I need to collect each and every one for category 1 in order to start collecting for category 2? I ask because I attempted to move a chemical into category 2 before I finished category 1 and got one of many explosions. I also tried to move a chemical out of the way but again exploded. What am I doing wrong and how do I correct it???

Re: N.D. Castle Malloy - 05/02/09 06:06 PM

You can pick up any chemical that is available and can be put away in the correct bin. It doesn't need to be one category first and then another.
Use the graph line as your guide. Place the pole at center of one line. The other lines are your guide to how much space and how much to open the claw.
There is an inner claw and the big outer one. The inner claw is the one you position to hold the chemical.
Placing in the bin has to be way inside and also have space to release the chemical. luck
© 2024 GameBoomers Community