GB HOMEPAGE

SH v. Jack the Ripper

Posted By: Laurette

SH v. Jack the Ripper - 06/24/09 10:58 PM

I am at the part with the magnet puzzle in the hospital. Am lefthanded and having trouble with this. Could I get a save game? I will continue to try after that, but like having the ability to pass this if I can. Thanks!
Posted By: Rushes

Re: SH v. Jack the Ripper - 06/24/09 11:00 PM

Hi Laurette,

The save's on its way, check your e-mail in a few minutes. wave
Posted By: Laurette

Re: SH v. Jack the Ripper - 06/25/09 04:31 PM

Thanks, Rushes. Being lefthanded can sometimes be frustrating!

Re: SH v. Jack the Ripper - 06/25/09 06:08 PM

You're welcome. smile
Posted By: norm

Re: SH v. Jack the Ripper - 06/28/09 08:08 PM

Is anyone out there playing Sherlock Holmes, Jack the Ripper. If so can someone please tell me how you find the church in white chapel. I'm gone across. I've looked everywhere, but I cannot find the church. Can someone please tell me how to find it. I look at the walk-through, and it says exit the clinic and/or cross the road. Go right and enter the gate know can find the gate.
Norman
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: SH v. Jack the Ripper - 06/28/09 08:31 PM

Norm, I only played a little of this one.

Have you been to the Clinic? If so, have you tried coming out and then going only left, come back to the clinic and go only straight etc until you find the chapel?

I googled for a map but didn't find one. Is the Chapel marked on the in-game map?

Re: SH v. Jack the Ripper - 06/28/09 08:49 PM

Thanks, L4L. wave

norm, as you come out of the clinic you should cross the street and head right. Just a short distance along you'll come to a gate/entry - there's a guy sitting on the ground beside it, so you can't miss it. You won't be able to enter in through here, you'll only be able to look in and up at the church doors which will have a magnifying glass icon for you to click on. Holmes will comment, and that's all that needs to be done here.

It's important that you're in first person view to locate this area.

luck
Posted By: squirt

Re: SH v. Jack the Ripper - 06/28/09 09:56 PM

at this part I had to switch to first person.... then I could view a wider scenery and I saw the church.
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: SH v. Jack the Ripper - 06/28/09 10:42 PM

That's a good tip, Squirt wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community