GB HOMEPAGE

Return to Mysterious Island

Posted By: Puzzler

Return to Mysterious Island - 06/28/09 11:30 PM

wave I'm trying to administer first aide to Jep and find I am missing straw. WT says above the bamboo shoots to get wicker, straw and willow bark. I have the bark and willow but no straw. What did I miss? thanks Puzzler
Posted By: MaG

Re: Return to Mysterious Island - 06/29/09 12:50 AM

Go back there where you got the wicker and see if you can find straw.
If it is not there, go to where you got the wheat grains and see if the straw is there.

Re: Return to Mysterious Island - 07/01/09 01:29 AM

Thanks MaG! Found it. I'm now in need of a pot to get the maple syrups to make the medicine for Jep. I've made unfired pottery but it is not working. Where do I find a pot?
Posted By: Bernard

Re: Return to Mysterious Island - 07/01/09 01:40 AM

If the unfired pottery can not be used then it's time to fire it!

Re: Return to Mysterious Island - 07/01/09 01:49 AM

Thanks Bernard. My light bulb went on before I signed in again. Do I just keep pumping the bellows or do I need to hunt for more wood as Mina says the fire isn't hot enough.
Please disregard. I figured it out. Thanks for the help.
Posted By: Bernard

Re: Return to Mysterious Island - 07/01/09 02:02 AM

Nice going, Puzzler!

Posted By: Rushes

Re: Return to Mysterious Island - 07/01/09 10:38 AM

Thanks, Bernard.

Re: Return to Mysterious Island - 07/01/09 09:30 PM

I made and gave Jep 2 remedies but he still won't eat. I didn't use the syrup when does that get used? What am I missing headscratch

Re: Return to Mysterious Island - 07/01/09 09:49 PM

Hi Puzzler,

Did you give Jep a new bandage, and make a mattress for him to rest on?

Re: Return to Mysterious Island - 07/01/09 10:57 PM

wave Rushes! I did the mattress but not the bandages. I'll give it a try. Bandages did the trick thanks again. happydance

Re: Return to Mysterious Island - 07/02/09 01:02 AM

Wonderful! Have fun.

Re: Return to Mysterious Island - 07/02/09 10:29 AM

Glad that helped, Puzzler. thumbsup

Re: Return to Mysterious Island - 07/06/09 02:27 AM

wave I am tring to make a kite. I have the shirt and wicker but do not have a roll of wire. I found a coil and used it on something else but can't remember what. Checked the WT and went back to Granite House but there is no roll of wire. I found the screwdriver, planks and nails. Any suggestions? headscratch Thanks Puzzler PS--Went back to a previously saved game when I found the items to make a coffin, exited out and started with the current game and Voila! A roll of wire. Can't figure that one out. think

Re: Return to Mysterious Island - 07/06/09 03:01 AM

It's magic! Glad you got the wire.

Re: Return to Mysterious Island - 07/06/09 01:12 PM

I'm on the Nautilus. The red light on the floor won't work. I've tried the mysterious key but that didn't work either. What am I missing? headscratch Thanks for the help. Puzzler

Please disregard. I am having a technical problem with my computer and unfortunately not just with games. I now have the robots and am progressing slowly. hardwall

Re: Return to Mysterious Island - 07/06/09 04:06 PM

Did the key stand rise up when you clicked on the red light?

Have you replaced the crystals in the mysterious key?
© 2024 GameBoomers Community