GB HOMEPAGE

nancy drew the curse of blackmoor manor

Posted By: boo

nancy drew the curse of blackmoor manor - 07/03/09 05:33 PM

hello can you help- i'm stuck on the alchamy puzzle i have the formulas for the puzzles but when i put the last one in noughting happens, i'm putting in sulphur quick lime and sal ammonium and distillation, is there some thing i should do before i get to this puzzle is that why noughting happens, can you help i'm fed up of going through that maze,
thanks
sue
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: nancy drew the curse of blackmoor manor - 07/03/09 06:07 PM

Hi boo
I haven't played the game myself, but have you checked out the walkthrough HERE.
Posted By: Rushes

Re: nancy drew the curse of blackmoor manor - 07/03/09 06:07 PM

Hi boo,

Did the buttons light up on the right side of the puzzle for all the other combinations you made? That way you know that they are correct and you can move on to the next one. Double check the web browser to make sure that the symbols you are entering are correct.

If you previously used the web browser and then spoken to Nigel before beginning the puzzle, you should be able to open the door. smile

luck Let us know if you still have difficulties.

Re: nancy drew the curse of blackmoor manor - 07/03/09 07:04 PM

yes the buttons have lit up on all the others and i had a peak at the walkthrough and what i'm doing is correct, i have spoken to nigel and used the web brouser but still no joy x

Re: nancy drew the curse of blackmoor manor - 07/03/09 07:12 PM

Did you remember to click on the pot after making the final mixture?

There's a YouTube walkthrough video excerpt at your exact spot in the game HERE that you might find useful to compare against what you have done/are doing. luck Keep us posted.

Re: nancy drew the curse of blackmoor manor - 07/04/09 03:57 PM

yep i got it! thanks rushes x

Re: nancy drew the curse of blackmoor manor - 07/04/09 05:28 PM

That's great! thumbsup Enjoy the rest of the game.

Re: nancy drew the curse of blackmoor manor - 07/04/09 08:37 PM

thanks i'm stuck again! i dont seem to have cupids arrow to put in the collum and cant find where i get it from keep asking lou lou but he just wants a cake and hes gonna get very fat at this rate can you point me in the right dirrection please thanks
sue

Re: nancy drew the curse of blackmoor manor - 07/04/09 09:19 PM

Have you played Betty's card puzzle in the main hall? Make sure to enter the correct code (remember what Brigitte wrote) so that Betty will wager the item you're looking for. luck

Re: nancy drew the curse of blackmoor manor - 07/05/09 12:39 PM

he he yes i already did that and i had the arrow in my inventery all the time,i wondered what that was for!! what a twit i am thanks rushes x

Re: nancy drew the curse of blackmoor manor - 07/05/09 05:08 PM

lol Now you know where to use it. Have fun!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community