GB HOMEPAGE

ND - 7 ships

Posted By: Mome

ND - 7 ships - 08/04/09 08:07 PM

For some reason I don't seem to have any distilled water dispenser. I am at the shed, have read
note & there is an empty space up above. Have looked in inventory & don't think I have it. What does it look like!!

Thanks
Mome
Posted By: Rushes

Re: ND - 7 ships - 08/04/09 08:16 PM

Hi Mome,

The dispenser is directly above the note - looks like you've already picked it up. smile

It's a strange looking thing:

Look for something similarly shaped in inventory.

Re: ND - 7 ships - 08/04/09 08:59 PM

Thank you I'll look again

Re: ND - 7 ships - 08/04/09 09:08 PM

luck

Re: ND - 7 ships - 04/21/10 02:44 PM

I am sooo stuck riding the golf cart round & round!! I've been to Monkey Center, Shark Cove Blue Hole Sangre Beach. It's Shark Cove that has been my undoing. I'm not really sure that I have done all there is to do at these beaches.Is it posible to get a saved game tht would get me thru ALL the beaches & according to WT get me driving back to resort & finding fruit to feed parrot.

Many thanks

Mome

Re: ND - 7 ships - 04/21/10 03:46 PM

Hi Mome,

You don't need to drive around to find the fruit - there is a basket of guavas on the reception desk by George that you can pick from if you want to. smile Feeding fruit to the parrot is just a fun extra to see the tricks she can do.

Otherwise, if you're stuck at a particular puzzle just let us know. Check your task list and see what still needs to be done.

Re: ND - 7 ships - 04/21/10 04:05 PM

Thank you Rushes, asicaly I'm stuck at Shark Cove.

Thanks

Mome

Re: ND - 7 ships - 04/21/10 04:10 PM

I'll send you a save from Shark Cove with the chest dug up. Is that the one you need? smile On its way to you in a few minutes.

Re: ND - 7 ships - 04/21/10 04:17 PM

Great Thank you very much

Mome

Re: ND - 7 ships - 04/21/10 04:25 PM

You're welcome. Enjoy the game.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community