GB HOMEPAGE

BL's Diamon Jones Amulet/World

Posted By: Betty Lou

BL's Diamon Jones Amulet/World - 08/05/09 05:22 AM

I have a question about the passed out pilot, the cuppa and the plane - if I make the cup of coffee correctly and the pilot then drinks it but passes out completely do I (does Diamon) automatically get into the plane and start to fly it or do I have to find a way to get him into the plane? Not having any luck yet and been at it for quite a while today. Thanks
Love, Betty Lou
Posted By: Rushes

Re: BL's Diamon Jones Amulet/World - 08/05/09 10:55 AM

Hi Betty Lou,

I believe that Diamon should do this automatically.

Check this old thread HERE and see if it helps you with the coffee-making. luck

Re: BL's Diamon Jones Amulet/World - 08/05/09 02:18 PM

Thanks Rushes, it helps to know that I am not supposed to find a hotspot on the plane for Diamon to 'enter' or whatever, just make the coffee correctly and pour it into the pilot so he passes out completely and I'm on my way (to another arcade game! frown )
Love, Betty Lou

Re: BL's Diamon Jones Amulet/World - 08/05/09 02:38 PM

Good luck and have fun!

Re: BL's Diamon Jones Amulet/World - 08/07/09 12:53 AM

I 'replayed' the "make cup of coffee, etc" from just previous saved game and this time it worked! Thanks for answering my question and getting me on the right track. Now, I have read others cries for help with this game and many have asked for a saved game for flying that silly airplane - I am now asking too...and where do I put it - have looked on my C drive everywhere I can think of to find my saved games and not succeeded - and why did they stick so many 'arcade games' in this adventure game? I would rather see puzzles, sliders, mazes etc than this junk. I assume the second game in this series is more of the same - I may just skip trying it then. Anyway, I need that save and instructions on where to put it. Thanks much
Love, Betty Lou
Posted By: nanette

Re: BL's Diamon Jones Amulet/World - 08/07/09 11:15 AM

Betty Lou, I've uploaded my ten savegames with instructions to http://www.4shared.com/file/123517047/ba2179ae/Savegames_DJ1__instructions.html
You'll need both slot_3 files.
You'll miss out on a bit in the tent (check it out anyway, as I at this point forgot something there), but that's the best I can offer. On the other hand, you'll now have the savegames for later mini-games problems too

---------------

I've made a new savegame directly after the plane trip, you can find it here with instructions:
http://www.4shared.com/file/123522470/781f9df0/after_flying_aeroplane.html

EDIT: Sorry about stacking, I wanted to Edit my previous post, but clicked wrong and I now can't change it back

Re: BL's Diamon Jones Amulet/World - 08/07/09 05:06 PM

Oh, Oh, Nanette, thank you so much. That is very helpful and I have downloaded your "after airplane" save and instructions and found my saved games with no trouble, renumbered yours and copied it in and am now playing the clay tablets (slider?) puzzle. Thanks again. And I will remember this link and go there again if/when I get stuck again. Have a great day! Hugs
Love, Betty Lou
QUESTION: (rather than stack this post am asking here with 'reply' and hope someone reads it, thanks)
I have assembled the gold dragon in the maze rooms, near end, but nothing has happened and I can't back out of the 'closeup' (mosiac tile on wall) - am I supposed to get a reaction of some sort? I only have 3 pieces of the 'map' of this maze, could'nt find the 4th one but followed my path with a printed out copy from the walkthrough - would this make a difference in the game? I am finding this frustrating in that sometimes I don't get an action or reaction or find a hotspot without a lot of hair pulling - some things don't seem to work the way they should. Am also having a lot of freeze-ups and crashes, especialy when I go to save my game. Please help, answer my question. Is it possible to get the feet of this dragon statuette out of place? or are both on each side exactly the same?
Love, BL
*****NEVERMIND! I went back to that puzzle and it IS possible to mix up the feet on both sides of that dragon - if you think you have assembled it correctly and nothing happens (doors should unlock and you will talk to Mary) you have the feet switched and need to 'fix' it.
HELP HELP HELP HELP PLEASE I need a saved game for just after the scene of shooting the vases - getting nowhere with this one
Thanks and have a great weekend

Re: BL's Diamon Jones Amulet/World - 08/09/09 08:35 PM

I'm 'stacking' here because I have asked for help - a saved game for just after shooting the vases, please
Love, Betty Lou

Re: BL's Diamon Jones Amulet/World - 08/09/09 08:55 PM

Hi Betty Lou,

It's fine to stack if it's been approx 24 hrs since your last post, otherwise threads fall off the first page and we miss the edit - as happened in this case. Sorry about that. smile

Did you check nanette's other saves to see if there was one close to where you need? Otherwise let's wait for someone who has a save at this spot that they can send to you.

Re: BL's Diamon Jones Amulet/World - 08/09/09 09:22 PM

Hi Betty Lou - can't help you here I'm afraid...
I thought as much, but just checked again: there is simply no way of saving after the shooting, as the game then ends with a cutscene (hardly surprising it's a happy end)

Maybe a tip will see you through: keep Diamon close to the bottom border of the screen, so you'll get more time to react.
When you're uncertain you'll have enough time to get away it's sometimes better to skip shooting a vase and just run like hell (doubleclick!!). You'll get plenty of other chances at all vases.
I completely agree this part is far from easy though...

Good luck - and lots of patience!!

Re: BL's Diamon Jones Amulet/World - 08/10/09 12:18 AM

I was afraid of that. Well, I guess I will just have to keep on trying and hope I get to see the ending. Thanks Rushes, I was not sure (never am quite certain I am 'obeying the rules' but jump right in anyway, all it can get me is a request not to do it again whatever it is grin).
Love, Betty Lou
HEY HEY broccoli tomato I DID IT! I shot all those vases and did not die, got to see the ending video...now off to BAAG second of these DJ games. Thanks for your help BL

Re: BL's Diamon Jones Amulet/World - 08/10/09 06:35 AM

Good for you!!

Re: BL's Diamon Jones Amulet/World - 08/10/09 10:48 AM

Great that you got through! bravo
© 2024 GameBoomers Community