GB HOMEPAGE

Syberia II - having trouble with getting train pulley to work

Posted By: musicgirl

Syberia II - having trouble with getting train pulley to work - 08/25/09 11:28 PM

I have the cable attached to the train and I tightened it, but when I went back into the cave, I couldn't find the lever to pull, to get the train into the cave. I can see the big winder, but can't find anything to pull to make it work. Thanks
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Syberia II - having trouble with getting train pulley to work - 08/25/09 11:40 PM

Hi musicgirl,

Are you standing at the high platform with the winder directly in front of you, looking out at the cave opening? The platform is central and overlooks the track. There should be two levers on the ground here, pull the right one.

luck

Re: Syberia II - having trouble with getting train pulley to work - 08/25/09 11:49 PM

I think that's where I am, LOL. I ran the curser over most of the area and didn't see a lever. I will go look ahead and see if I have success. Thanks much for the help!

Re: Syberia II - having trouble with getting train pulley to work - 08/26/09 12:00 AM

Let us know if you still have problems!

Re: Syberia II - having trouble with getting train pulley to work - 08/26/09 12:43 AM

Thanks so much! I finally found the lever on the floor - I thought it was part of the railing. LOL

Re: Syberia II - having trouble with getting train pulley to work - 08/26/09 10:21 AM

lol Glad you found it. Enjoy the rest of the game.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community