GB HOMEPAGE

ND Warnings at Waverly Academy

Posted By: C65candy

ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/05/09 01:58 AM

I can't figure out the Dna problem so I can get the password for the computer in the library. Has anyone got there yet? Please let me know how they go.
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/05/09 02:02 AM

C65, I can't find a WT for this yet, so we'll have to wait for a fast Boomer wave
Posted By: Becky

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/05/09 02:03 AM

C65candy -- I think you're out ahead of everyone else! It may take awhile for others to get their games and to catch up with you.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/05/09 02:04 AM

C65Candy. Sorry, only one person has posted in the Her Interactive forum so far for hints. I'm afraid many people do not have yet.

EDIT: Hi Becky! You snuck in on me!

Ana wave

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/05/09 02:10 AM

Thank you all for the quick replies. I guess maybe I've gotten my game first as I live not far from Dave at Interact and get mine real fast.
Posted By: kjos

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/06/09 02:33 PM

Just installed the game and see if I will need any help.
I'm working on the Dna to.
Richard
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/07/09 02:12 AM

As far as the DNA is concerned the hint at the Her Interactive forum by Sr. D is:
Quote:
The combos can be inverted & you have to be sure that the little links between the molecules are not overlapping - or missing

Here is another spoiler on the DNA posted by Mquara:
Click to reveal..
Cannot remember the full names but A and T go together and C and G go together. So black with Yellow and red with blue. All the colors go in the middle, the outside is white and small brown. Also pay close attention to the pink connectors. It will let you put any piece wherever even if the pink overlaps so be cafeful with that and also make sure there are not pink connector lines missing along the edge. Start with the two ends as there are only certain pieces that will fit in there and go from there - the colors don't have a particular order. Carefully check all the connectors and make sure they are pink; that is really easy to miss. You can also try lifting each piece up to see if any are overlapping.

Hope this helps a bit.

Ana wave
Posted By: Rushes

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/07/09 10:52 AM

Thanks, Ana. wave

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/07/09 05:02 PM

Realized I had one of the colors turned the wrong way so changed it and got the password. Now I'm stuck on how to load all the pictures on the computer, as I have all the pictures to load on but can't figured out how to do it.

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/07/09 05:26 PM

C65candy,Would you have a save after the DNA puzzle. I can't get them right. Thanks
Richard
Posted By: msblue

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/08/09 12:22 AM

I am in the library trying to open the combination of roman numerals. I have read the explanation and still cannot convert. I know I failed this miserably in school. Has someone solved this? If so I would appreciate an answer. I too cannot figure out how to upload the pictures.
Thanks
Posted By: Sly One

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/08/09 12:41 AM

As far as the uploading the pictures go....you have to use your cell phone with the little box on the desk on the left I believe...once the cell phone is connected go to Rachel's website and the click on meet the candidates and from there it's pretty self-explanatory. I think that's how I remember doing it. I'm stuck on the Ortho views. Can anyone help with that? I was so hoping for a picture or something. I think it's right, but it's not and HI hints is very limited on this. Please someone put me out of my misery. Back to uploading pictures...let me know where you are so maybe if what I wrote above is not correct...I can help further.
Barbara
Posted By: MaG

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/08/09 12:59 PM

Thanks, Barbara. Hope someone playing the game can help you with your question.

I better play this game soon (tonight)- so I can catch up with you all.
Posted By: msblue

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/08/09 05:26 PM

Barbara,

How and where do you get to Rachel's website?
When I go to students I get nothing, am I not far enough into the game that the website is not repaired? I did figure out the roman numeral puzzle also. To get daylight do you have to get caught and receive 5 demerits?

Thanks
for the info

Barb

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/08/09 07:03 PM

Barbara,
Do you still need an Ortho picture. I have a junior - please holler.

msblue,
- To get to the download the pictures:
Click on the box at left in front of the monitor.
Then go to Waverly website, the Academics, then on the right side; there's a frame that states 'candidates for Valedictorian'.
You can then download pictures.
- To get daylight; set the alarm under 'clock' in your cell phone'. I used 6 AM and woke up to daylight.

luck

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/08/09 10:38 PM

Yes, Yes, Yes MaG...I still need. Thank you so much.

MSblue...I don't think it's in the student tab...let me go in a check...be right back!!

Edit: Okay it's in the academics tab...off to the right near the top you will see a link that says meet the candidates. That's where you go to download the photos and everything else Rachel wants you to do. I hope this helps.
Barbara

sorry MaG I was so excited that you have a ortho view for me....I never read the rest of your message. I should have know better. : )

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/09/09 12:08 AM

lol The picture for a junior is on the way.

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/09/09 01:18 AM

Thanks MaG...you are truly a life saver. Now I can move forward.
Barbara
Posted By: KristiC

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/09/09 01:36 AM

Does anyone have a hint for the cornerstone puzzle? I know I can rotate the pieces, but that isn't helping me. Is the goal to completely cover the square?

Thanks,

Kristi

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/09/09 01:54 AM

Yes, you have to move-turn the pieces so that there is no hole at the center.
I think I have a picture of it done. Tell me if you want it?

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/09/09 01:55 AM

I would love a picture, MaG. Thank you!

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/09/09 02:01 AM

It's on the way, Kristi.
Posted By: christy071

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/09/09 05:31 PM

hi all I need a picture of the dna puzzle because I just can't get it right I am playing junior and I also need a picture of the corner stone puzzle thank you very much So far this game is much better than the last one. For me anyway.

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/09/09 05:35 PM

I to do need a picture of the DNA puzzle. Thanks
Richard

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/09/09 05:55 PM

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/09/09 05:59 PM

Thanks so much MaG. got the DNA right away, but where did you find the second puzzle 3-D. Found the other puzzle. How do I keep score playing darts? thanks
Richard

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/10/09 12:41 AM

Darts:

There is a blocker and a scorer.
They interchange after a round.
The blocker hits the areas that are high numbers so that they are rendered null. That means the scorer will get no scores hitting them. You can see the null areas on the frame at right. They are darkened now.
The scorer then hits the areas that are not blocked and try the high numbers.
The available ones are seen lit up on the frame at right.

My strategy and usually I win - lol is:
as a scorer - hit with my 3 darts the single number that is the availble highest number.
As a blocker - I block the highest ones first and consecutively block the next highest ones.

The center black bullseye is 50. The small rim of the bullseye is 25.
The rest are the numbers seen on the perimeter. luck
Posted By: gaily

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/10/09 01:04 AM

Hi MaG,
I am trying to get the IP numbers for the plagiarized paper on the computer. I enter one of the numbers from the paper, then get a list of numbers in a column that I suppose I am to enter in the boxes below. I know that no numbers repeat....and there are several combinations that do that....but none seem to work for me. Any ideas?

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/10/09 01:07 AM

Try: 69.57.284.103.
Then click submit IP. luck

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/10/09 01:09 AM

Whoo Hoo!! Thanks bunches! happydance

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/10/09 03:00 AM

dON'T KNOW IF ANYONE IS STILL THERE, BUT I AM STRUGGLING WITH A NEW QUESTION...sorry about the caps, I wasn't watching my typing...I just can't seem to get the bio's matched with the people in the computer... Help. please??? headscratch

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/10/09 04:04 AM

gaily,
Check your e-mail.
Posted By: Melia

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/10/09 04:11 AM

I'm having trouble with the dna puzzle. I've got it exactly like your picture, but she keeps saying I don't have it right.

Never mind. Got it.

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/10/09 04:23 AM

Thank you MaG, you are wonderful as always. It is so fun to play when you are around. Out here in Calif. we like it when you "Mods" stay up late! grin

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/10/09 06:35 AM

I'm stuck at the piano puzzle.....and the photos of the girls with their names, place on the webpage, city, subject of study - pretty much all of it. Help!

Maybe I should go to bed.

Then there's the boiler puzzle. Help again. There's no explanation of what we're supposed to do.

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/10/09 01:30 PM

lol

Melia, Maybe best to wait for a walkthrough. The sequences are necessary on some puzzles. So it is difficult to tell you the solution if you have not triggered it.
The boiler puzzle is an end puzzle.

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/10/09 01:33 PM

I too can't get the photos,names,and places right. Also I did the puzzle on the side of the building correctly but I don't know what is supposed to happen afterwards please help. Thanks so much

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/10/09 02:44 PM

Making sandwiches but I can't put the cookies on the tray. I can pick them up but can't drop them on the tray. Thanks
Richard

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/10/09 02:53 PM

Richard,
The cookies in the fridge are doughs.
They have to be baked in the oven at bottom left first before you can place them in the plate.

Christy,
Check your e-mail for the webpage solution.
as for the plaque -cornerstone - have you seen the original picture that shows why you're doing this? Have you read the book in the locked cabinet? Are you sure the tiles are in place?

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/10/09 03:03 PM

Thanks so much MaG never would have thought of that.
Richard

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/10/09 04:24 PM

thank you Mag I will try corner stone again and thanks for solution for web page

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/10/09 05:02 PM

What numbers do I click on to get up the tree to catch the squirrel. Thanks
Richard
Posted By: Kate

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/10/09 05:34 PM

How do you aim the darts. If you pick a number you want, do you click the dart on that number?
I seem to be throwing blind.
Thanks

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/10/09 05:47 PM

After two misses she gives you want. Just like skipping the puzzle. I lost both times.
Richard

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/10/09 07:30 PM

Richard and Christy,
The junior walkthrough is now posted.

Kate,
Point the dart on the place where you want to hit. Then click.
Check the walkthrough on how to win. It's quite an easy game after the scoring got clearer for me.

luck

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/10/09 08:25 PM

Kjos, I found that to catch the squirrel, I have to jump on the branches he jumped on and in the order he jumped on them. It was a memory challenge!
Posted By: carlahelp

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/12/09 12:15 AM

I have downloaded 2 of the pictures on the computer but I don't know how to get all 3 done. I got the first one then made a double of it, then got the second one and can't get the 3rd one.I keep getting take picture or I download the same one again. Is there a simple explanation for how to do it?

carlahelp

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/12/09 01:13 AM

Take the picture.
You will be asked at left side if you want to save it = click yes.
Then go to download it.
If you do not click the yes to save, then it will not be kept in your camera. luck
Posted By: tinagoss

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/12/09 05:19 AM

I've got the calculus notebook but it won't let me give it to Rachel. What did I miss?

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/12/09 12:19 PM

Do you mean she won't talk to you?

If so - has she asked for the math notebook from Mel?
Have you asked Rachel about the Victorian Dining book adter you did a search in the computer?

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/12/09 01:16 PM

Thanks MaG.

I did the picture thingy as you said. I even beat Leela ai Air Hockey. I must be faster than I think.

I need a picture of Rachel to have my 6. But every time I go to see her she says she is busy. Any ideas?

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/12/09 07:41 PM

Carla, I had that issue too (needing a picture of Rachel to complete my 6 and not being able to get it). It turned out I already had one in my camera. I don't know if I had it from the start or if I just forgot taking it, but there it was. crazy Maybe the same is true for you?

Good luck!

Kristi

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/12/09 07:44 PM

Rachel will talk to you only when all 6 pictures are taken and uploaded.

Thanks Kristi.

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/13/09 10:46 PM

Thanks Mag ad KristiC,
I cannot seem to upload all the pictures. I have taken them all but can't get the last two. I don't know how to get the two pictures to come up so I can.

Thanks ahead.

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/13/09 11:19 PM

Are there still 2 blank buttons when you open the webpage?
Then click one of those buttons.
Then the camera with the picture opens.
Select - scroll to the one you want uploaded and the click the upload button at right.

Now - you might have to redo some pictures. Check if there are comments under any loaded pictures.

Also you can have only one picture of one of the girls - no duplicates.

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/13/09 11:58 PM

Here goes. I'll try again.

Thanks.

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/14/09 12:23 AM

luck

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/15/09 12:52 AM

Hi!
I started over and now I can't get Rachel's picture nor get Leela to ask me to play the games. How do I get these things to happen. Twice it has become night but I don't know what triggers it. I am in a big muddle. I have tried over and over to follow the walkthrough but I always get stuck somehow somewhere. Help.

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/15/09 01:10 AM

It normally becomes night as the day goes on. wink You can still play until you go to bed.
If you want to sleep change the alarm clock in your cell phone to 6 AM.
Remember that you have to be in your bedroom at 11 PM so that you don't get a demerit.

You can can get Rachel's after having all the other 5 pictures in your camera and loaded in the web page. Then you can ask Rachel for her picture.

Leela will ask you to play if you ask her about Megan's picture.
You can ask for Megan's picture only after Mel tells you that Leela has one and also call Megan using your cell phone.

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/15/09 02:09 AM

I got the pictures downloaded but only the last two show up unless I scroll. Rachael won't talk to me to see if they are okay. What have I done wrong?

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/15/09 02:30 AM

Are there comments under the pictures that would show that you need to retake them?
The webpage does not have a scroll.
The camera check has the scroll arrows.
Are you sure your entering them in the computer?

- Click the camera on the USB box in front of the monitor.
- Open the website: Waverly, Academics and the Valedictorian candidate frame at right side.
- click on download button and then download the pictures you have taken.
Posted By: ShaggyMia

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/15/09 03:06 AM

I am taking the " Waverly icon" pictures in the game right now. I am trying to take the cornerstone photo, but it is snowing heavily and there is no angle from which I can approach the cornerstone and zoom in on it to take the photo. Is this because of the snow? I am afraid if I cannot get that photo, I am at an impasse in the game and cannot advance.

Anyone else not able to zoom in on the cornerstone after it starts snowing?

Thank you in advance.

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/15/09 03:21 AM

The cornerstone photo is not in the list of Waverly icons. You do not need to take a picture of it.

I better restructure that part. Thanks for pointing that out.

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/15/09 03:26 AM

Thanks MaG.

I uploaded the photo that I was able to take (not close up) of the cornerstone and Rachel did not accept it because it was not close up - she did not say that it was the wrong photo.

I am confused on this point.

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/15/09 03:40 AM

You can take as many pictures of items around or in the building, it might help in getting a star at the end of the game. That is why Rachel didn't say it is wrong.

Please look at the purple paper-list of Waverly icons in inventory that Rachel gave you.
There are only 5 in that list:
Oak tree
Map
Entrance arch to building
Wood inlay
First Academic Award given to school

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/15/09 03:47 AM

I forgot to look at that paper again. I went back and looked at and saw I didn't even need that photo.)It is near the end of the game, and I'd made this far without hints, and I'm getting tired, I guess, that when I finally got stuck my brain stopped working!

Thanks

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/15/09 12:12 PM

Have fun with the game after resting.

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/15/09 06:20 PM

MaG, I finally got the pictures done, did all after until I have to get a picture of the crest emblem. I can't find the main door. where is it?

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/15/09 06:42 PM

It is on the floor of the foyer where the piano is located.

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/15/09 07:25 PM

I'm on the go now.

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/15/09 08:22 PM

luck
Posted By: claus1206

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/18/09 12:33 PM

Does anyone have a savegame for me? I am looking for one that is saved after talking to Mel about the barrette and getting the message about the missing Poe book? Thanks!

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/18/09 01:09 PM

I have one after the tree climbing done. If you want that - tell me.
Posted By: claus1206

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/19/09 05:40 AM

I have discovered that the problem occurs after I discovered the twinsister of Rachel. Do you have a savegame that is saved after that scene? Thanks very much. Maybe it's a technical problem, but I would like to try this first.

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/19/09 12:05 PM

It's on the way.
Posted By: Tracy

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/21/09 02:51 AM

Melia-

Hi there. How did you finally get the DNA puzzle? I've been fooling around w/ it but even with MaG's walkthrough & picture, I can't get it to come out right.

Thanks so much!
Cat

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/21/09 03:04 AM

Cat,

Please stick to your own thread and not post the same problem on another thread.

If you can't still do it, please post it on that thread.

If you don't want my help - then ask another gamer on your own thread. Thank you.

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/21/09 03:42 AM

Sorry, I didn't realize that we weren't allowed to ask both you and other GB-ers for help. Guess I should've stayed in my own post as well.

Thanks,
Cat

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/21/09 03:45 AM

Other gamers can read your thread and help you.
Anyone can help you (not just the moderators) in your own thread.

The request to stick to your own thread is to keep the forum clean.
Posted By: Leeana

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/21/09 10:14 AM

If this can help anyone ... I too had so hard time doing this puzzle last night 1 hour to be exact... ... I found a little ..I call hint and that is to... when you put the molecule down ... Watch Out for that molecule (pink) line "do not overlap" I found that by "Not" overlapping the pink (thats the line thats located next to that little baby round brown molecule .... so I hope this helps ... because you see ... I was overlapping and that is why I could not get this puzzle ... Good Luck Hope this helped .... I got it ok after that hint

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/21/09 10:58 AM

Thanks, Leeana, that's a good tip.

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/21/09 07:05 PM

MaG,
Thanks and sorry 'bout that.

Cat

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/21/09 08:03 PM

MaG,

I am stuck, I forgot to pick up the cell phone, the Black Cat note to Daniel and the tile. I can't go back and get them; the game won't let me. What can I do?

carla

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/21/09 08:08 PM

Hi carla,

Are you not able to get an active cursor at bottom right of the desk as you stand at it? Move your cursor slowly around this area. Are you close enough to a saved game that you can go back and replay this part?

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/21/09 09:00 PM

I went to back to another save and got it right. Now I need to talk to Rachel after uploading all the pictures but she won't talk to me. What do I do now?

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/21/09 10:34 PM

carla,

Rachel will talk to you only if all 6 pictures are uploaded and all are correctly taken.
Check the webpage to see if there are any comments about the pictures you took.

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/21/09 11:52 PM

I goofed. I didn't have the picture of the wooden map. FINISHED. Thanks loads for all your help. I really enjoyed this ND. I don't know if I will ever finish Ransom of the Seven Ships. I just can't get into it.

carla

Re: ND Warnings at Waverly Academy - 10/22/09 10:58 AM

Glad you finished and enjoyed the game, carla.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community