GB HOMEPAGE

Nikopol

Posted By: bri

Nikopol - 11/24/09 02:34 AM

blush Hi Mag's or Rushes, I'm having a bit of trouble de activating the alarm next to the parking lot, mainly because I cannot seem to find it. I have found a small panel with a red light on and above it, above the table but cannot seem to open it. Help please. crazy
Posted By: Becky

Re: Nikopol - 11/24/09 03:41 AM

Bri -- you're at the point in the game where you've come out of the subway and have dispatched the guards and de-activated the lasers?

The alarm is on the other side of the wall from the guard post where you used live wires to electrocute one of the guards. I think if you can see a table, you're on the wrong side of the wall. You need to go out and around and then look back -- I'm pretty sure there's some sort of vehicle parked close to the alarm box.

Re: Nikopol - 11/24/09 03:49 AM

Hi Becky, Iv'e been trying to get to that side of the wall but he keeps saying ,I can't go into the court yard as the two guards will see him. I know exactly where you are talking about but just can't get there. happydance
Posted By: MaG

Re: Nikopol - 11/24/09 04:16 AM

Use the rifle to take care of those 2 guards at the watchtowers.

Re: Nikopol - 11/24/09 04:21 AM

Thanks Mag, it did cross my mind to do that , I even aimed, amazing hey. Thanks have a great evening.
smirk
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Nikopol - 11/24/09 12:10 PM

luck bri.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community