GB HOMEPAGE

Dark Fall Lost Souls Combination Lock

Posted By: cailyn

Dark Fall Lost Souls Combination Lock - 01/08/10 01:35 PM

Hi,I have the 8 digit code but can not get the door opened?I have gone back to check to make sure it is correct,I have tried the 3#followed bt 5#, and then the 5# followed by the 3#pressing enter each time with no luck.Any help would be appreciated thanks
Posted By: MaG

Re: Dark Fall Combination Lock - 01/08/10 02:50 PM

I sent you a saved game. luck

Re: Dark Fall Combination Lock - 01/08/10 07:03 PM

thanksMaG,But I have no idea what to do with a save or how to get it into a game duhI did go to the how to section of this forum still couldn't figure it out headscratch

Re: Dark Fall Lost Souls Combination Lock - 01/08/10 07:34 PM

Download the attachment to desktop.
Open My Documents folder (in XP), then open the DF-Lost Souls folder.
Check the last number in that folder.
Go back to the file that was downloaded.
Renumber that file to be the last number.
Then place that renumbered file together with the ones in DF-Lost Souls folder.

I also edited the tile of the thread.

Re: Dark Fall Lost Souls Combination Lock - 01/08/10 08:36 PM

I tried that but it says the e-mail attachment isn't decoded,I have Vista not XP.Am I putting the numbers in wrong?Do I have to go left to right or just one way to open the lock?I'm sorry to be such a pain wave
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Dark Fall Lost Souls Combination Lock - 01/08/10 08:50 PM

Hi cailyn,

Don't try to open the attachment. Save the file to your desktop without opening it, then follow the rest of MaG's procedure above. smile

If you're trying the puzzle again - you can turn in either direction, but make sure to press the Enter button after each number. The Reset button is very close to it, so don't click on that by mistake (it's easily done!).

Re: Dark Fall Lost Souls Combination Lock - 01/09/10 06:36 PM

thanksRushes and MaG,Finally figured the combination lock out,I'm now past that part but I never did figure out how to put the save in headscratch wave
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Dark Fall Lost Souls Combination Lock - 01/09/10 07:01 PM

Glad you got through! yay
Posted By: jenny21b

Re: Dark Fall Lost Souls Combination Lock - 01/12/10 04:22 PM

Hi - I nearly had to ask for help with the combination lock and then it dawned on me what I was doing wrong - hope this helps. The codes on the top of the clipboards are the 3 digit code for the station. If you look at the board on the counter first and the 1st and 3rd no. is crossed through and the 2nd digit is, say, 9 then 9 is the 2nd no.of the code and must be entered on the dial in 2nd place. So - ?9?, not in the order of the boards. Hope this makes sense.
Posted By: canucme

Re: Dark Fall Lost Souls Combination Lock - 01/12/10 11:33 PM

May I also Have a saved game for the lock...Have tried and tried ..No luck Please

Re: Dark Fall Lost Souls Combination Lock - 01/13/10 01:11 AM

canucme,

It's on the way. smile
Posted By: canucme

Re: Dark Fall Lost Souls Combination Lock - 01/14/10 01:25 AM

Thanks Mag for the saved game....mov-n on along in game.

Re: Dark Fall Lost Souls Combination Lock - 01/14/10 01:45 AM

Great! Have fun.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community