GB HOMEPAGE

Mysterious Journey 2 save

Posted By: Celtic

Mysterious Journey 2 save - 01/25/10 01:33 AM

Does anyone have a saved game for after the laser pod puzzle?
Posted By: MaG

Re: Mysterious Journey 2 save - 01/25/10 02:06 AM

Celtic,

I sent you the saved game with the step by step.
Please follow the step by step slowly and carefully.
Back up your saved games on another folder so that is domething happens - you won't lose them.
Posted By: Celtic

Re: Mysterious Journey 2 save - 01/25/10 06:43 PM

Thanks MaG! smile
Posted By: DaisyDell

Re: Mysterious Journey 2 save - 05/03/10 07:12 PM

I have the same problem. I've played this game before, but can't get the pod puzzle right this time. Would you please send me a save so I can continue? Thanks so much!

Re: Mysterious Journey 2 save - 05/03/10 07:17 PM

As I mentioned above:
I sent you the saved game with the step by step.
Please follow the step by step slowly and carefully.
Back up your saved games on another folder so that if something dire happens - you won't lose them.

Re: Mysterious Journey 2 save - 05/06/10 11:28 AM

Wow! - What a fast reply. Thank you so much! I will carefully follow your instructions and hope I do it right.

Re: Mysterious Journey 2 save - 05/06/10 12:46 PM

luck

Re: Mysterious Journey 2 save - 05/07/10 02:09 PM

Well, I ran into a snag - probably because I have Vista. The only folders under Program Files, MJ2 are SAVE & PROFILES. (No PLAYER folder.) SAVE has ScreenSave-17kb DTX file. PROFILES lists the default file which includes Controls, etc. in text. There are no other folders and I can't find where the "Save Files" are stored for MJ2. The rest are application, REZ, etc. files. The largest file listed is Worlds.rez - 1,245.354 KB.

Thaks for trying to help.

Re: Mysterious Journey 2 save - 05/07/10 02:54 PM

Please make a back up of the files in save. Then see if you can continue the step by step sent on the files in the Save folder. See if that works. luck

Re: Mysterious Journey 2 save - 05/07/10 03:13 PM

Thanks, will do.

Re: Mysterious Journey 2 save - 05/07/10 04:02 PM

Keep us posted. luck

Re: Mysterious Journey 2 save - 05/08/10 10:07 PM

Sorry, it didn't work. When I have time, I will just try the Pod Puz again. Maybe I can get it right this time.

Thanks.

Re: Mysterious Journey 2 save - 05/08/10 11:10 PM

luck

Re: Mysterious Journey 2 save - 05/30/10 09:21 PM

Thanks so much for your help - I've now made it a little over half way through the game. There is a lot of dialogue which is hard to understand sometimes. I looked on a WT by MaGtRo which gives directions for subtitles on the first page.
However, the change did not work on Vista. So, does anyone know how to turn on the subtitles for MJ2 when using Vista???

Thanks.

Re: Mysterious Journey 2 save - 05/30/10 09:54 PM

I wonder, is there a submit or ok button on that subtitle'son/off page. Can you please check.

Re: Mysterious Journey 2 save - 05/31/10 12:20 PM

The suggestion on the WT was to open the Profiles folder, then player text file and scroll down to subtitles. Change the 0 to 1, which I did and then saved it. There is no Player Text file in Vista - it is the Default file and does include options of Subtitles among others. The main Game Settings do not give an option of Subtitles so there is no OK or submit button.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I believe that it is Vista that is not recognizing the change. I played this game several years ago on XP and this option worked perfectly.

Thanks GB for your great help!

Re: Mysterious Journey 2 save - 05/31/10 03:21 PM

I'm sorry that Vista does not have that option.

Hope you enjoy the rest of the game.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community