GB HOMEPAGE

N.D. Waverly

Posted By: Grannybarb

N.D. Waverly - 02/20/10 09:39 PM

Been quite some time since I've been on GB, glad to be back.

I am playing N.D.Warnings at Waverly and am in need of help, obviously. I won the game required in order to obtain the key so I could open the silverware cabinet. As I went to open it later in the game, I had no key, went back to where I first found it, it is gone. I am ready to do the puzzle in the cellar as soon as I can get what is needed in the silverware. Is it possible for someone to send me a patch?

Also, even tho I turn the light on in the cellar, it is impossible to see the furnace area. Is there another light down there?

As always, thanks for all and any help. Waiting!!!
Posted By: Rushes

Re: N.D. Waverly - 02/20/10 10:24 PM

Hi Grannybarb, welcome back. smile

Double check the area where you first found the key. The key for the silverware cabinet is in the storage cupboard by the stairs. Turn the light on before you look inside - the switch is to the right of the door. The key should be on a shelf at far right.

There's only one light for the cellar.

luck

Posted By: marie389

Re: N.D. Waverly - 02/22/10 02:36 AM

Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly Academy

I have tried many, many times. I need a save for the DNA puzzle. Can someone help me please!!!

Thanking you inadvance.
Posted By: MaG

Re: N.D. Waverly - 02/22/10 02:56 AM

It's on the way, Marie.
Posted By: Grannybarb

Re: N.D. Waverly - 02/22/10 03:55 PM

Thanks Rushes, I'm on the road again. I like your saying about turning the TV off, more of us should do the same. GB
Posted By: Rushes

Re: N.D. Waverly - 02/22/10 04:00 PM

Glad you're making headway now. smile Have fun.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community