GB HOMEPAGE

Black Circle

Posted By: cigar

Black Circle - 04/07/10 07:10 PM

Can anyone send me a game save after opening the ornamental box and getting the magnetic stripe card please.
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Black Circle - 04/07/10 07:49 PM

Hi cigar,

I don't have a save close to this point, unfortunately. What problem are you having with the box? Did you make sure to click on the cube painting out on the balcony? This is important. smile

This is how the painting looks:

This is how the box should look after you've clicked on the individual squares to change their colours:

Then click on the front green panel at bottom (where the padlock appears on the painting) to open the box.

luck

Re: Black Circle - 04/07/10 08:30 PM

Thanks I will give this a go.

Re: Black Circle - 04/07/10 08:48 PM

Let us know how you get on.

Re: Black Circle - 04/11/10 05:04 PM

I did all of that and I have been stuck at the mine thingy door to get the chalice for days.Please someone send a game save after getting the chalice so I can get on to the end of game please.

Re: Black Circle - 04/11/10 05:37 PM

What trouble are you having at the mine door? Let's try and help you past this, as I don't have a save at this spot.

Be sure that you clicked on the ceiling area at the water tunnel which showed the coloured numbers. Carol will make a written note of them. You won't be able to open the mine door without having this piece of paper.

Re: Black Circle - 04/11/10 06:01 PM

Finished the game .Thanks.

Re: Black Circle - 04/11/10 06:04 PM

That was fast! Hope you enjoyed it.

Re: Black Circle - 04/11/10 06:05 PM

Yes I always enjoy her games.Thanks again.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community