GB HOMEPAGE

Nancy Drew: Secret of Scarlet Hands

Posted By: squirt

Nancy Drew: Secret of Scarlet Hands - 06/09/10 03:40 PM

I am at the ending of the game/in the lab trying to put the pieces together on the 'cube'. I click on the black plate in the lab and 2 pieces are there, but I can't get the rest of the pieces to move to put the rest of the cube together. How do I do it?
Posted By: MaG

Re: Nancy Drew: Secret of Scarlet Hands - 06/09/10 04:50 PM

Hi squirt,

This part is when you have all the keys now.

This is what TallyHo stated:
Time to assemble the key. Use the turntable next to the pot you assembled. The base appears there, and the first piece that must be installed is the top. Rotate the base until the top fits, then press the side-pieces into place. You can see what shape fits which side.

Norma stated:
LAB:
Put the pieces together by rotating (move your cursor to the lower right side of the black plate) and clipping in the pieces.

Re: Nancy Drew: Secret of Scarlet Hands - 06/09/10 05:12 PM

I understand what you are saying, but that is my point I'm not able to rotate/clip or do anything with the pieces. It lets me put two pieces(already joined together) on the black base. But then it won't let me move or doing anything else. maybe my game has a glitch. I thought maybe there was a step along the way that I didn't do that activates the 'putting the pieces together'.

maybe I'm missing a piece. does anyone have a list of where all the pieces are?

Re: Nancy Drew: Secret of Scarlet Hands - 06/09/10 05:44 PM

You should have 5 pieces now.
Sinclair’s Office - Cortega key
Box in receiving area - Smuggler's key
Package sent at receiving - Rutherford's key
Solve puzzle 3rd level - Pacal Key
Package sent at receiving - Chaco key

Re: Nancy Drew: Secret of Scarlet Hands - 06/09/10 07:09 PM

It might be the Chaco key I don't have because I only received one package in receiving. I keep checking there but there isn't a second package.
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Nancy Drew: Secret of Scarlet Hands - 06/09/10 08:22 PM

Hi squirt,

There are 3 packages which you should receive in total:

- The smuggler's key (from the box with the eyes).
- The key from Prudence.
- The key from the Chaco Canyon centre (where you needed to cast a mould from the packaging).

If it's definitely the Chaco key that you're missing, try calling them to see what dialogue you can get.

Re: Nancy Drew: Secret of Scarlet Hands - 06/10/10 10:26 PM

thanks for your help...I'm just gonna play it again (with a different walkthrough) and see what I might have missed. I couldn't get the package with the 'mold' in it. I kept trying to make phone calls to Chaco to activate it, but got to a point it just rings with no answering.

Re: Nancy Drew: Secret of Scarlet Hands - 06/11/10 12:30 AM

luck
© 2024 GameBoomers Community