GB HOMEPAGE

ND: Twister - TV puzzle

Posted By: spankie

ND: Twister - TV puzzle - 08/17/10 09:17 PM

Hi Everyone,
OK, I'm going blind trying to get the TV puzzle done. Can't even get all the reds done first because the graph at the top left doesn't show enough red squares as the center wheel has. Anyone have any suggestions?

I've read most of the posts plus checked the WT without any help.
Thanks,
Posted By: Susie07

Re: ND: Twister - TV puzzle - 08/17/10 09:33 PM

Hi, spankie!

This puzzle isn't as difficult as it first appears. The idea is to match the squares on the center wheel to each of the 3 wheels on the outside. It is recommended that you do the red wheel first. Make a note of the position of each square in the red wheel on the outside and match those positions up on the center wheel. You can ignore any red squares on the center wheel that don't appear on the outside red wheel because their positions don't matter When it's correct, the red wheel will grey itself out and you can work on the blue wheel.

Good luck!

Susan
Posted By: spankie

Re: ND: Twister - TV puzzle - 08/17/10 09:37 PM

Thanks Susan,
I'll give that a try, but my eyes are already crossed from looking at all those squares...Yikes!
Anyway, if it doesn't work, do you have a save?

crazy

It's done!! Tah dah....
Susan, with your explanation, I went back and moved the circles like it was easy, then lo and behold, there it was - Thanks a bunch happydance
Posted By: MaG

Re: ND: Twister - TV puzzle - 08/18/10 12:46 AM

Glad you got through, spankie.

Thanks, Susie. smile
Posted By: Susie07

Re: ND: Twister - TV puzzle - 08/18/10 12:56 AM

Hi, spankie!

Good for you happydance , and I'm glad I was able to help! Once you ignore all of the extra squares in the inside wheel and concentrate on one color at a time, the puzzle isn't as bad as it first looks.

Enjoy the rest of the game.

Susan

Posted By: Aram

Re: ND: Twister - TV puzzle - 08/27/10 03:59 AM

Help please can I get a saved game(junior) for the tv puzzle.I can do the red one but the others have got me confounded!Thanks in advance
Posted By: Rushes

Re: ND: Twister - TV puzzle - 08/27/10 09:54 AM

Hi Aram,

The save's on its way.

Re: ND: Twister - TV puzzle - 08/27/10 10:08 AM

Hi Rushes thanks but i think i accidently deleted it from my mail.Can you resend please thanks smile

Re: ND: Twister - TV puzzle - 08/27/10 10:09 AM

Re-sending now.
Posted By: linda333

Re: ND: Twister - TV puzzle - 08/27/10 09:57 PM

I also am getting a headache looking at these patterns. I have done the red puzzle but can't get the green or blue (junior mode)...could I get a saved game right after this point please....thank you.

Re: ND: Twister - TV puzzle - 08/27/10 10:04 PM

Linda,

It's on the way.
Posted By: linda333

Re: ND: Twister - TV puzzle - 08/27/10 10:11 PM

thanks!

Re: ND: Twister - TV puzzle - 08/28/10 12:48 AM

You're welcome.

Re: ND: Twister - TV puzzle - 08/28/10 01:06 AM

Thanks Rushes now to place saved game in file.i have only done it once before!:)

Re: ND: Twister - TV puzzle - 08/28/10 11:46 AM

Any problems, just let us know. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community