GB HOMEPAGE

Nancy drew:Shadow at the water's edge...Potrait wire puzzle

Posted By: RayneDrop

Nancy drew:Shadow at the water's edge...Potrait wire puzzle - 12/23/10 01:02 AM

Can I please get a saved game for the potrait wire puzzle?.I am playing it on Junior detective mode.Thanks.
Posted By: MaG

Re: Nancy drew:Shadow at the water's edge...Potrait wire puzzle - 12/23/10 01:20 AM

It's on the way. Enjoy the game.

Re: Nancy drew:Shadow at the water's edge...Potrait wire puzzle - 12/23/10 01:21 AM

Thanks MaG smile

Re: Nancy drew:Shadow at the water's edge...Potrait wire puzzle - 12/23/10 01:36 AM

You're welcome.

Re: Nancy drew:Shadow at the water's edge...Potrait wire puzzle - 12/23/10 02:02 AM

I accidently asked Takae about the article.What should I do?

Re: Nancy drew:Shadow at the water's edge...Potrait wire puzzle - 12/23/10 02:09 AM

Go back to her later and continue with the game.

Re: Nancy drew:Shadow at the water's edge...Potrait wire puzzle - 12/23/10 02:21 AM

How soon in the game should I go back to her?

Re: Nancy drew:Shadow at the water's edge...Potrait wire puzzle - 12/23/10 02:38 AM

Depends on what time or place in the game you are in - If you can walk around and then return to her or maybe you need to sleep and come back the next day. luck

Re: Nancy drew:Shadow at the water's edge...Potrait wire puzzle - 12/23/10 02:54 AM

Ok thanks laugh

Re: Nancy drew:Shadow at the water's edge...Potrait wire puzzle - 12/23/10 03:23 AM

You can also try to go back to a saved game before talking to her. luck

Re: Nancy drew:Shadow at the water's edge...Potrait wire puzzle - 12/23/10 04:15 AM

Ok..But if I don't will that affect my chances of finishing the game?Because I told her about the article will I not be able to get any more lessons from her?

I have a second problem..The bento boxes.I am on stage 2 of the bento box and just can't seem to get it right.Can you please tell me what I am doing wrong?
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Nancy drew:Shadow at the water's edge...Potrait wire puzzle - 12/23/10 12:18 PM

I don't think that should lead to a dead end in the game. If you ask a different character about the article you get a Game Over with a Try Again option, so either way you should be fine. Go back to Takae again after Nancy has slept.

For your Bento puzzle, your solution needs a bit of tweaking. Try this:

Code:
PIG EGG          CAT EGG         RABBIT EGG
CAT RICE         PIG SANDWICH    RABBIT RICE
RABBIT SANDWICH  PIG RICE        CAT SANDWICH

Be sure that the puzzle clues are the same when you go back to try again, and that it hasn't reset itself to a new puzzle.

luck

Re: Nancy drew:Shadow at the water's edge...Potrait wire puzzle - 12/23/10 12:56 PM

Thanks Rushes....But the game did reset after I had quit it sad
So here is the new bento puzzle:

http://i55.tinypic.com/2gwb2wx.png

Re: Nancy drew:Shadow at the water's edge...Potrait wire puzzle - 12/23/10 01:16 PM

No problem. I hope you've not backed out of this one before saving it. lol12 Try this:

Code:
RABBIT RICE     CAT RICE          PIG RICE
CAT EGG         RABBIT SANDWICH   PIG EGG
PIG SANDWICH    RABBIT EGG        CAT RICE

Re: Nancy drew:Shadow at the water's edge...Potrait wire puzzle - 12/23/10 01:30 PM

No I haven't...I was waiting for the solution smile.Thank you sooooo much.You're the best Rushes smile

Re: Nancy drew:Shadow at the water's edge...Potrait wire puzzle - 12/23/10 01:48 PM

thumbsUp12 You're welcome. Enjoy the rest of the game.

Re: Nancy drew:Shadow at the water's edge...Potrait wire puzzle - 12/23/10 10:36 PM

Thanks...But I'm having a 3rd problem.....I can't seem to remember where the bath for the females are.I been looking up and down and can only locate the bath for the males.

Re: Nancy drew:Shadow at the water's edge...Potrait wire puzzle - 12/23/10 10:46 PM

It's the same room -- the entry curtain colour changes at different times of the day, so visit at another time to see if the curtain has switched from blue (male) to red (female).

Re: Nancy drew:Shadow at the water's edge...Potrait wire puzzle - 12/23/10 11:12 PM

Ok thanks.That makes so much sense now.I thought I was going blind lol

Re: Nancy drew:Shadow at the water's edge...Potrait wire puzzle - 12/23/10 11:18 PM

grin12 Since Nancy's the only one staying at the hotel you'd think they'd just change to red and stick with it!

Re: Nancy drew:Shadow at the water's edge...Potrait wire puzzle - 12/23/10 11:29 PM

lol I know right?What if a male and female person has to take a bath at the same time?lolThey should just have two seperate baths.Instead of waiting for the other one to turn blue or red.

P.S I changed the time and I was able to get the red bath smile

Which cherry tree should I put the recorder by?The one which has the bamboo with water flowing through?

Re: Nancy drew:Shadow at the water's edge...Potrait wire puzzle - 12/24/10 12:58 AM

Enter the garden coming from the front desk area.
Take the right path and see an Old big tree on your right.
Move your cursor on that tree so that you can find an active spot to look close. Then you can place the recorder. luck

Re: Nancy drew:Shadow at the water's edge...Potrait wire puzzle - 12/24/10 01:09 AM

Thanks MaG I got through.All the time I thought the little shrub with the red leaves was the cherry tree.Now it clicked to me that they meant cherry blossom tree.

Bento box help please
http://i51.tinypic.com/2iavpyq.png
Posted By: Delores

Re: Nancy drew:Shadow at the water's edge...Potrait wire puzzle - 12/24/10 06:35 PM

Can I please get a saved game for the potrait wire puzzle?.I am playing it on Junior detective mode.Thanks.

Re: Nancy drew:Shadow at the water's edge...Potrait wire puzzle - 12/24/10 06:45 PM

I can send you mine.Would you like that?

Re: Nancy drew:Shadow at the water's edge...Potrait wire puzzle - 12/24/10 06:49 PM

Thanks, RayneDrop! smile I have a save right here which I can send to Delores, no need to worry.

It's on its way, Delores.

Re: Nancy drew:Shadow at the water's edge...Potrait wire puzzle - 12/24/10 06:56 PM

Your welcome Rushes.Can you help me with my bento box please Rushes?

Re: Nancy drew:Shadow at the water's edge...Potrait wire puzzle - 12/24/10 09:16 PM

Sure -- post an image of it and one of us will take a look at it for you.

Re: Nancy drew:Shadow at the water's edge...Potrait wire puzzle - 12/25/10 04:37 AM

I did post an image.It's in the post above Delores's own.

Re: Nancy drew:Shadow at the water's edge...Potrait wire puzzle - 12/25/10 09:15 AM

Sorry, missed your edit. Here you go:

Code:
CAT SANDWICH     CAT RICE        BEAR RICE
PIG EGG          PIG RICE        CAT EGG
BEAR EGG         BEAR SANDWICH   PIG SANDWICH

Re: Nancy drew:Shadow at the water's edge...Potrait wire puzzle - 12/25/10 01:12 PM

Thanks Rushes.I got through.That was a big help.

Re: Nancy drew:Shadow at the water's edge...Potrait wire puzzle - 12/25/10 02:01 PM

thumbsUp12 Enjoy the ending.

Re: Nancy drew:Shadow at the water's edge...Potrait wire puzzle - 12/26/10 01:28 AM

Thanks...I am eager to see how it will all play out.

Can I have a saved game for the secret bath nonogram puzzle?Thanks

Re: Nancy drew:Shadow at the water's edge...Potrait wire puzzle - 12/26/10 12:11 PM

It's on the way.

Re: Nancy drew:Shadow at the water's edge...Potrait wire puzzle - 12/27/10 06:13 AM

Thanks Rushes.I got it.I am finally done with the game smile

Re: Nancy drew:Shadow at the water's edge...Potrait wire puzzle - 12/27/10 11:31 AM

Great. bravo12 Hope you enjoyed it.

Re: Nancy drew:Shadow at the water's edge...Potrait wire puzzle - 12/27/10 07:16 PM

Thanks.I did smile12
Posted By: 1988irina

Re: Nancy drew:Shadow at the water's edge...Potrait wire puzzle - 12/27/10 07:59 PM

Hi Rushes do you know from where i can download safe nancy drew games?

Re: Nancy drew:Shadow at the water's edge...Potrait wire puzzle - 12/27/10 08:07 PM

Hi irina,

You can purchase downloads directly from HerInteractive or BigFish, to name just two reputable sites. Here are the links:

HerInteractive

BigFish

smile
Posted By: Patch

Re: Nancy drew:Shadow at the water's edge...Potrait wire puzzle - 01/13/11 04:07 PM

Hi All,

I sure could use a saved game after second bento puzzle.

Thanks, Patch45

Re: Nancy drew:Shadow at the water's edge...Potrait wire puzzle - 01/13/11 04:22 PM

Hi Patch45, welcome to GameBoomers. The save's on the way.

Re: Nancy drew:Shadow at the water's edge...Potrait wire puzzle - 01/13/11 04:48 PM

Thanks Rushes,

and thanks for gameboomers.

I'm back on track for now.

Re: Nancy drew:Shadow at the water's edge...Potrait wire puzzle - 01/13/11 05:25 PM

You're welcome. Enjoy the game.
Posted By: Ess

Re: Nancy drew:Shadow at the water's edge...Potrait wire puzzle - 01/18/11 01:01 AM

Hey guys, having the same problem with the picture wire puzzle...sure could use a saved game..with instructions to download???!!!

Re: Nancy drew:Shadow at the water's edge...Potrait wire puzzle - 01/18/11 01:10 AM

Ess,

The saved game is sent with directions. Good luck.
Posted By: Ess

Re: Nancy drew:Shadow at the water's edge...Potrait wire puzzle - 01/18/11 02:10 AM

Thanks a bunch MaG!! Hey if you have a chance can you pleeease send me a saved game for the bentos??

Re: Nancy drew:Shadow at the water's edge...Potrait wire puzzle - 01/18/11 02:13 AM

I sent you the first 2 bentos. Have fun.

Re: Nancy drew:Shadow at the water's edge...Potrait wire puzzle - 01/21/11 04:45 PM

Hi All,

I can't move quick enough to get out of room 36?

Puzzles easy enough just that time.

Would someone please send me a saved after hat?

Thanks, Patch45

Re: Nancy drew:Shadow at the water's edge...Potrait wire puzzle - 01/21/11 05:30 PM

Hi Patch, the save's on the way.
Posted By: Bexy24

Re: Nancy drew:Shadow at the water's edge...Potrait wire puzzle - 01/21/11 07:24 PM

Oh my god Patch45! I needed some help with this too..Very difficult! But managed in the end, You just have to keep trying, Find ways to make it go faster, That sort of thing.

Good luck, Iam sure youll do it!
smile

Re: Nancy drew:Shadow at the water's edge...Potrait wire puzzle - 01/26/11 11:32 PM

Thanks Rushes,

Hi Bexy, It's my disability that causes me to run out of time, run into this occasionally.

Now stuck on last Bento box and need help.

TIA, Patch

Re: Nancy drew:Shadow at the water's edge...Potrait wire puzzle - 01/26/11 11:34 PM

Sending you a save for the last Bento, Patch. luck
Posted By: Puzzlewoman

Re: Nancy drew:Shadow at the water's edge...Potrait wire puzzle - 01/27/11 02:08 AM

Hi! Could I please get a saved game sent for the portrait wire puzzle in senior mode pretty please?

Re: Nancy drew:Shadow at the water's edge...Potrait wire puzzle - 01/27/11 02:14 AM

Hi PW,

I sent you a senior saved game. I have not done the bath yet. HAve fun.
Posted By: UreKismet

Re: Nancy drew:Shadow at the water's edge...Potrait wire puzzle - 01/28/11 10:43 PM

Hi,
Could I please get a copy of a savegame for after the portrait wire puzzle, Senior Detective mode? Thanks

Re: Nancy drew:Shadow at the water's edge...Potrait wire puzzle - 01/28/11 11:00 PM

Hi Ure, we'll be happy to send you a save but you'll need to update the public e-mail box in your profile first. Or alternatively send the info to me in a PM.

Re: Nancy drew:Shadow at the water's edge...Potrait wire puzzle - 01/29/11 01:01 AM

Oops sorry about that I have put a public email address into my details page. Thank you. smile

Re: Nancy drew:Shadow at the water's edge...Potrait wire puzzle - 01/29/11 02:12 AM

I sent you the saved game. If you're following the walkthrough, the bath is not done yet. luck

Re: Nancy drew:Shadow at the water's edge...Potrait wire puzzle - 01/29/11 03:30 AM

Thank you smile

Re: Nancy drew:Shadow at the water's edge...Potrait wire puzzle - 01/29/11 03:36 AM

You're welcome. Enjoy the game.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community