GB HOMEPAGE

Dark Fall: Lost Souls

Posted By: Celtic Lark

Dark Fall: Lost Souls - 04/20/11 03:54 AM

After a year of owning this game, I'm finally getting around to playing it. I installed it tonight and am only in the first scene and either something is wrong, technically, or I'm the one who can't figure out what to do next.

I put the doll together, the little girl laughed and I automatically swung around and there is now an opening. I was able to move forward once but now I have no cursor. The arrow keys don't work, either. I can hear footsteps and a train whistle but I can't seem to move. Do I need to be posting this in the glitches forum or is this operator error? Thanks in advance!
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Dark Fall: Lost Souls - 04/20/11 12:04 PM

Hi Celtic,

Is your screen very dark, or can you clearly see objects in front of you? Have you tried left-click-holding and dragging completely around, to see if that brings you into the light?

I remember someone else having a similar problem at this point in the game, but I haven't been able to find that thread. I don't think it's a glitch.
Posted By: Celtic Lark

Re: Dark Fall: Lost Souls - 04/20/11 03:00 PM

Hiya Rushes! Thanks for the reply. smile I can clearly see objects. It looks like I'm standing on the train tracks, looking into the dark. There is an orange barrel just to my right and a mannequin hand pointing into the dark ahead is lying on the tracks at my feet.

I thought it was going to go into one of those "movie" scenes when you can't move but a ghost comes at you or something like that but it didn't happen. I just stand there staring into the dark with no cursor and pressing arrows, space bar and escape do not work. I had to close the game in the task bar without saving it so I will have to start it over again later today and see if what you suggested works. Thanks!
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Dark Fall: Lost Souls - 04/20/11 03:28 PM

Keep us posted! wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community