GB HOMEPAGE

Black Mirror 3, Chapter 3

Posted By: tinagoss

Black Mirror 3, Chapter 3 - 04/28/11 05:39 AM

My gameplay has followed the walkthrough by MaGtRo to a T. I have payed the construction men and can't progress. I can't go anywhere other than Warmhill and the Castle and can't figure what I've missed to get the custscene
Click to reveal..
where the telephone rings, third therapy session, etc.
Help.
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Black Mirror 3, Chapter 3 - 04/28/11 12:00 PM

Hi tina,

I don't know what you might have missed. think Did you talk to Ralph in his hut? Have you right-clicked on everything in inventory to see if you can get further information on it, i.e. the bank statement?

You might have missed clicking on a hotspot somewhere? Use your spacebar in each room which will reveal everything that can be clicked on.

Then go back to the workmen and see if you can get any more dialogue from either of them.

luck

Re: Black Mirror 3, Chapter 3 - 04/28/11 07:05 PM

Hi Rushes,

Yes, I talked with Ralph, and I clicked on the bank statements, but maybe I need to do some more right clicking. Everytime I try to talk with the workmen, it won't. I've used the spacebar on everything, but I'll go back and try one more time. If not, I might be asking for a save game wink

Re: Black Mirror 3, Chapter 3 - 04/28/11 07:58 PM

Keep us posted.
Posted By: LadyCav

Re: Black Mirror 3, Chapter 3 - 04/28/11 08:18 PM

I looked at the pdf that came with my boxed copy and tried to find something you might have missed. Have you gotten the suitcase out of the well yet? Did you take toothpicks from the worker's lunch box? Did you examine the family tree and then go upstairs to the room with the paintings looking for clues? Did you get cleaning supplies from the front of the castle and have you found a place to use those cleaning supplies? Have you gone back to talk to the inspector again? Something important should be revealed in a conversation with him. Just a few points that I read hoping it will help.

Re: Black Mirror 3, Chapter 3 - 04/29/11 12:06 PM

Thanks, LadyCav. I hope Tina got through. smile

Re: Black Mirror 3, chapter 6. - 05/02/11 04:40 PM

I'm stuck at the beginning of Chapter 6. In the walkthrough it says to use the matches on the column. There is no column. I hit the spacebar to see all the hotspots and the only thing left is the well which says the same thing over and over (the well is empty). What am I missing? The chapter just started so there's not a lot to be missing, right?
Posted By: LadyCav

Re: Black Mirror 3, chapter 6. - 05/02/11 05:23 PM

tinagoss, the column is not in the cellar. Try going to the library. wink

Re: Black Mirror 3, chapter 6. - 05/02/11 05:36 PM

Thanks, LadyCav.

Tina, I merged your post into your existing thread for this game. It helps us if you stay with one thread per game so we can follow your play. Thanks.

Re: Black Mirror 3, chapter 6. - 05/02/11 07:24 PM

Duhhhh. Thanks LadyCav!

Re: Black Mirror 3, chapter 6. - 05/03/11 05:14 AM

Okay, this labyrinth is making me nuts. Can someone send me a saved game right after this? thanks.

Re: Black Mirror 3, chapter 6. - 05/03/11 11:05 AM

I moved your post back to your own thread. As requested above, please stay with one thread, thanks.

The save's on the way.

Re: Black Mirror 3, chapter 6. - 05/03/11 01:12 PM

Sorry about that Rushes . . . I'll try to keep them together blush

Thanks for the save!

Re: Black Mirror 3, chapter 6. - 05/03/11 01:18 PM

thumbsup

You're welcome, enjoy the rest of the game.
Posted By: Adorable

Re: Black Mirror 3, chapter 6. - 05/03/11 09:29 PM

I'm in Chapter 3 trying to find the metal detector. I think I've done everything up to this point, but Darren won't go up the path right of the barbed wire fence to the marsh. Anybody got an idea what I missed?
Posted By: MaG

Re: Black Mirror 3, chapter 6. - 05/03/11 10:13 PM

If you did the last 2 portal map lines correctly, you can get to the swamp and to the woods. Adrian will say if the lines are correct.
Posted By: Adorable

Re: Black Mirror 3, chapter 6. - 05/05/11 04:57 PM

Thanks for the tip, I missed getting one "X" on the map. Found it and moved on.
Posted By: MaG

Re: Black Mirror 3, chapter 6. - 05/05/11 05:12 PM

Enjoy the game.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community