GB HOMEPAGE

Conspiracies II: Humiliating Stuckness

Posted By: ray

Conspiracies II: Humiliating Stuckness - 05/06/11 08:24 PM

Greetings from Berlin!

I'm working my way through Conspiracies II. I'm using Bert's walkthrough when I need help.

I'm at the tennis club, early in the game, and the walkthrough instructs me to take the spiral staircase down and open a gray door on the right to enter the bar.

Trouble is, when I go downstairs using either spiral staircase, I see only 1 gray door, and whenever I click on it I'm back to the conversation with the toothy owner of the club. I see no "gray door on the right," so I cannot find the bar to get the hint about which locker I need to pick.

I feel really stupid because I have gone over every inch of the available areas in the (very strange looking) tennis club. There are two locked doors on the main floor, the owner's office door on the lower floor, two doors on the main floor which open out to the yard, and the two locker room doors. That's it.

What am I missing?

Thanks for the help! Ich bin ein gamer!
Posted By: MaG

Re: Conspiracies II: Humiliating Stuckness - 05/06/11 08:55 PM

Have fun in Germany. wave

Let's wait for the gamers to help you here.
Posted By: ray

Re: Conspiracies II: Humiliating Stuckness - 05/06/11 08:58 PM

Well, I reloaded an old save and tried things in a different order. It seems I hadn't gone to Nova Tech first . . . that seems to block you from doing much at the Tennis Club.

This game seems very fussy so far. I am having things disappear in my inventory when I still need them (phone charger) and the game seems pretty unforgiving if you don't do things in the exact right order.
Posted By: MaG

Re: Conspiracies II: Humiliating Stuckness - 05/06/11 09:11 PM

Ana just posted THIS.

That might help. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community