GB HOMEPAGE

Dracula Origin

Posted By: funkyhippy

Dracula Origin - 06/05/11 12:58 AM

I just installed this game on Windows 7. It seems to be running OK, I'm still at the very beginning. I'm trying to open the shed, I already have the code I need, but when I touch the lock it tells me "It's locked". I have no way of putting in the code. Do I need a patch?

Thanks.
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: Dracula Origin - 06/05/11 01:01 AM

Have you talked to the cemetary guy yet ? Have you scraped parts and cleaned the 2 tombs yet ?

Re: Dracula Origin - 06/05/11 01:19 AM

Yes, I've spoken to the gravedigger several times and I've cleaned the headstones and found the dates.
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Dracula Origin - 06/05/11 04:58 AM

I don't know of any patch for the game.
I suspect this is a Hints problem. If it's not, I don't know what else to do besides go back to a previous save from the beginning of the chapter and replay, using the walkthrough step by step to make sure you didn't miss anything earlier.
Posted By: traveler

Re: Dracula Origin - 06/05/11 05:19 AM

Oh, man, I love this game so I'll give it a try. When you got the dates, did you get the ages of the dear departed and put them side by side then turn them upside down to get the code?

Gil.
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Dracula Origin - 06/05/11 11:51 AM

The stone needs to be scraped until Van Helsing comments. It might be legible enough for you to read, so you think the puzzle's done, but you need to keep scraping around until he says he has the info he needs. smile
Posted By: acj

Re: Dracula Origin - 06/05/11 10:55 PM

i install the pc game dracula orgins,, when i click on the icon to play the game i get this message "insufficient privileges you must be administrator when you run this for the first time what in the world does this mean please help.
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: Dracula Origin - 06/05/11 10:58 PM

I think you should right click on the shortcut on your desktop and choose Run as Administrator and the start the game.

Re: Dracula Origin - 06/05/11 11:03 PM

I got it to work! The suggestions you all gave me did the trick. I had to go back to a previous save and play the scraping segment again until the dialogue came up. One has to scrape for quite a bit. Thank you all. I'm really enjoying the game

Re: Dracula Origin - 06/05/11 11:09 PM

thxs cathy1 i will go try it and see if that will work will let you know thxs again don't know what i would do without gameboomers!!!!
Posted By: MaG

Re: Dracula Origin - 06/05/11 11:17 PM

Great, funkyhippy.

Thanks, Cathy.

luck acj.

Re: Dracula Origin - 06/05/11 11:18 PM

cathy1 not working, maybe i can unistall it and reinstall,thxs

Re: Dracula Origin - 06/05/11 11:18 PM

Glad you're on your way again, funkyhippy. thumbsup This is a great game.

acj, check THIS older thread from Glitches forum, hopefully it will help you.

Re: Dracula Origin - 06/06/11 12:55 AM

omg rushes that work!!!!!!I AM SO HAPPYYYYYYY THANK YOU SO MUCH i thought all was lost, off to play dracula orgin thxs to rushes!!!!!!!!!

Re: Dracula Origin - 06/06/11 11:04 AM

Great stuff! Glad that did the trick. Have fun. happydance
© 2024 GameBoomers Community