GB HOMEPAGE

Serpent Moon - out of the mine

Posted By: Romy

Serpent Moon - out of the mine - 06/15/11 06:12 PM

Hi,

I am stuck out of the mine. I filled up the pott with oil, I have a rope and combined it with the ax. Down from/by the cliff I can see the mine entrance. But I can’t do anything. The tap button shows me two hotspots of entrances - in the middle of the screen and left where I stand. But I can use rope combined with axe anywhere. What is the next step? Where I have to use it? I can't find a hotspot of activation. I need help, please.

Thanks, Romy

Btw, I think this game hates me too.

Posted By: Rushes

Re: Serpent Moon - out of the mine - 06/15/11 06:16 PM

Hi Romy,

You should see a large rock to the left of the cliff edge where you're standing. Use the axe/rope combo on that.

Re: Serpent Moon - out of the mine - 06/15/11 07:01 PM

Hi Rushes,
Thanks for your quick help. Do you mean this screen? Sorry, but I can’t find a point to use my rope/axe combo. There is no hotspot to use it.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/137/cliffserpentmoon.jpg/

I’ve been looking for the right point/place for hours.

I think big tomatoes or hotcakes are sitting on my eyes. It drives me crazy.

Romy

Re: Serpent Moon - out of the mine - 06/15/11 07:12 PM

You need to step backwards from that area, to the screen before that one. Then you should see the rock at the left of the edge. luck

Re: Serpent Moon - out of the mine - 06/15/11 07:35 PM

Okay, thanks Rushes. I'll try it. But in the screen before I didn't find a hotspot too, the last hours.

I'll try it again.

-----------------

Oh my good. I don't know what happened. I found the right point. All the time I've clicked there (exactly on this stone) but there wasn't any hotspot, I swear it. And suddenly the hotspot appeared.

Thank you so much, Rushes. smile

Re: Serpent Moon - out of the mine - 06/15/11 07:41 PM

Glad you found it! yay
© 2024 GameBoomers Community