Posted By: greatsmitty

Law & Order: Criminal intent - 06/20/11 02:51 PM

i need a saved game for the cigar band in the car at the con ed station. thanks
Posted By: MaG

Re: Law & Order: Criminal intent - 06/21/11 01:28 AM

Let's wait for help for you.

Re: Law & Order: Criminal intent - 06/23/11 04:32 PM

i am on case2 and i am talking to jenna kirkwood i am supose to show her the report on the to-do list but its not in the reports i did analyze it.i need a saved game to get by this error. thsnks

Re: Law & Order: Criminal intent - 06/24/11 12:30 AM

There might be a L&O gamer there somewhere to help you.

Re: Law & Order: Criminal intent - 06/24/11 03:31 PM

i reistalled the game because i made to many errors. but when i went to install a saved game the fiaaist didn't work had to go get my other finalist from the recyce bin, does any one have a reason for this. thank.

Re: Law & Order: Criminal intent - 06/26/11 07:29 PM

please answer. i cant find travis chase name on seach warrent. i did everything 4xs. i had to change the path for the 3rd recipt accordig to tlc w/t. can i get sume help on why i cant get a seach warrent can yu send me a saved game for the warrent. please thanks

Re: Law & Order: Criminal intent - 06/27/11 12:34 AM

Hope you get through the e-mail problem and get a saved game.

Re: Law & Order: Criminal intent - 07/03/11 07:48 PM

i tried to play case 3 again i am doing everything in the w/t but i still cant get the seach warrent. there must be somebody that knows what is wrong. i don't rember what happened when i played the 1st time but i know i played 4 cases. thanks

Re: Law & Order: Criminal intent - 07/04/11 12:58 AM

Let's wait then for "that somebody that knows what is wrong". I can't even remember if I played any of the games in this series.

Re: Law & Order: Criminal intent - 07/04/11 10:47 AM

where is TLC the writer of the w/t i have a pm to her and also legacy interactive but no answer yet

Re: Law & Order: Criminal intent - 07/04/11 12:40 PM

The members come in when they want to and reply if they want to. You have to see if you can solve the game yourself since you already played it before.

Re: Law & Order: Criminal intent - 07/19/11 02:38 PM

i brought another game of Law & Order: Criminal Intent because i thoght there was something wrong with it. The same thing happen in game3 couldnot get search warrent. So i called where i brought the game and he said it was a game issue which means the walkthough by TLC is wrong, she left out some important things you had to do. I don't have the address for the correct walkthough is but it is legacyinteractive.com/james warrens murder.

Re: Law & Order: Criminal intent - 07/19/11 04:23 PM

If there is something missing in the walkthrough, that doesn't mean it is wrong.
Maybe it is presumed by the walkthrough writer that the part is common sense does not need to be explained or stated.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community