GB HOMEPAGE

Grey Matter

Posted By: tomco

Grey Matter - 07/13/11 06:11 PM

I just finished chapter 2--Top of page 14 of walkthru. I'm trying to find the rest of the volunteers so we can form a club called the Lambs Club. Need hint.

Thanks--Tomco
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Grey Matter - 07/13/11 06:16 PM

Hi Tomco,

Double check that you have examined all files in the lab's filing cabinets. There might be a new one there. luck

Re: Grey Matter - 07/13/11 06:39 PM

Hi Rushes--You were right--I missed a letter in the file cabinet. Thanks again--Tomco

Re: Grey Matter - 07/13/11 06:50 PM

Glad that did the trick!

Re: Grey Matter - 07/14/11 03:47 AM

I just finished talking to Inspector Paiser at the end of chapter 3. However, I am unable to hook-up with the Lambs club. Need hint.

PSI & PSI Again 81% complete

A Spectral Presence 94% complete

All other areas 100% complete

Overall Total 95% complete

Thanks Tomco
Posted By: petjo

Re: Grey Matter - 07/14/11 07:22 AM

I hope that I am not intruding but can I come in please on this game?
I am in chapter four and have just taken the biology telephone number and put it in the cell phone - but when Sam tried to ring that number outside , it did not appear in the list of contacts -- although Jo said it was now in -- any suggestions please?? regards -- Petjo

---------------

Sorry - I mean Sam and not Jo

Re: Grey Matter - 07/14/11 11:45 AM

Tomco:

For PSI & PSI Again, check that you set the dialogue generator correctly and checked the Rolodex.

For A Spectral Presence, there's something you need to examine in David's bedroom.

petjo:

To call the neurobiology number -- Press the right line and select contacts. Press the right line and select the neurobiology dept. Press the green icon.

Or double check that the number was entered into the cell phone correctly by replaying this part:
Check Susan's phone and see the extensions of the others in the department. Linkweller's extension is 11.
Check-click on the Neurobiology number at bottom of the phone.
Right click the cell phone and the left click the neurobiology number at bottom of the box. The number is now in the cell phone memory.

luck
Posted By: petjo

Re: Grey Matter - 07/14/11 01:40 PM

Thanks Rushes---i have done that another three times but each time sam says "I've already put that number in my cell phone directory"---but it isn't there--perhaps it's bug??---Petjo

-------------

Hi Rushes===I am a nuthead---I didnot scroll down the list of contacts far enough--sorry---Petjo

Re: Grey Matter - 07/14/11 05:12 PM

Glad you found what the problem was, Petjo. thumbsup

Please remember to use the Edit button to add to a post just made, rather than stacking. It helps us here. thanks

Re: Grey Matter - 07/17/11 06:37 PM

Greetings-I'm back to this game again. I finished finding the location of the Daedalus club on the London map. However, Eddie at the race track gave me his cell number and I cannot find it in my cell phone or my inventory. Is his cell number necessary? I think I'm missing something because Angela is supposed to recite a poem and I have been unable to find that section--end of chapter 6.

Tomco

Re: Grey Matter - 07/17/11 08:59 PM

Have you scrolled far enough down in your cell phone? I think Sam automatically calls Eddie in a cut scene at the end.

What are your percentages so far for this chapter? That might help you figure out what you still need to do. What areas aren't greyed out on your map yet?

Re: Grey Matter - 07/17/11 09:48 PM

Hi Rushes----I have the following numbers in my cell phone--Charles--Charles Mum--Dread Hill--Doctor--Harvey--Helena--Neur Dept--Pay Phone--Sissy.
All areas on the map are greyed out except for St. Edmund Hall which is gold. I am still looking for 3 items in Edmund Hall.
Overall total 98%
Altering the Plan 92%--37/40
All other areas 100%

Regards--Tomco

-------
Hi Rushes--I missed making a call to Helena. After making the call to her--I moved into Chapter 7.

Thanks -- Tomco
Posted By: MaG

Re: Grey Matter - 07/18/11 12:15 AM

Wonderful!

Re: Grey Matter - 07/18/11 11:22 AM

Glad you're progressing again, Tomco. thumbsup

Re: Grey Matter - 07/18/11 07:05 PM

Greetings--Game completed--Excellent--Thanks MaG and Rushes for your assistance.

Tomco

Re: Grey Matter - 07/18/11 08:45 PM

Great stuff. Glad you enjoyed it!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community